What's new

Edmond de Rothschild launches Vietnam venture

Viet

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Viet Nam
1700291213114.png

Swiss wealth manager Edmond de Rothschild has teamed up with the oldest financial institution in Vietnam to launch a private banking service.The strategic partnership with the Bank for Investment and Development of Vietnam (BDIV) will see Rothschild support the bank in its efforts to develop a private banking capability.In return, Rothschild gets to expand its presence in the Southeast Asia market. The firm’s CEO, Ariane de Rothschild referred to the “shared vision” of the two partners.

“Expanding our presence in this country is proof of our pioneering approach and our conviction of the spectacular development and attractiveness of Vietnam in Southeast Asia,” she added.

Great
The Jews money expertise coming to Vietnam
the Rothschield family come from Germany. they are VERY RICH, their combined money, properties and assets is estimated 2 trillon USD.

1700291306842.png

1700291320072.png

Remember to fleece them not have them act like the catholics in vietnam.

Vietnam is getting all kinds of bad shit lately, freaking HK money hedger and now the Rothschild?

I really hope nothing go wrong.

Vietnam is getting all kinds of bad shit lately, freaking HK money hedger and now the Rothschild?

Mighty Vietnam will be fine

Looks like Vietnamese Leaders have sold off Vietnamese people and will soon flee to US for a luxury life. :lol:

It is better for Vietnam to integrate into China's ecosystem.

Otherwise, you will be desperate for quick cash and become a potential prey for those international tycoons.

The Rothschilds are 100 times more powerful than those HK moguls, and with the money they invest in Vietnam, they wanna own your entire country within a decade as a good dividend.

It is better for Vietnam to integrate into China's ecosystem.

Otherwise, you will be desperate for quick cash and become a potential prey for those international tycoons.

The Rothschilds are 100 times more powerful than those HK moguls, and with the money they invest in Vietnam, they wanna own your entire country within a decade as a good dividend.
I'm truly believing this.

The northern faction wanna work with China's common prosperity, but the southern faction is still clingy with the old globalization initialized by the West.
Unironically the guy who is leading the govt right now is a northerner, Phạm Minh Chính.

Unironically the guy who is leading the govt right now is a northerner, Phạm Minh Chính.

The southern faction has been weakened, but still hold some degree of influence.

No wonder they are inviting the Rothschilds.

Back
Top Bottom