What's new

The Double Game.

So the author suggests Pakistan stop fighting the people who are murdering thousands of its women and children to prepare against an imaginary US invasion and to respond to the types of minor border scirmishes that have been happening for years that have 2/3's of the army to prevent already.

If the troops that are there already cant prevent minor Indian incidents will 15,000 more make a difference no.

The US invade pakistan :rofl: with what troops after all they are streched enough as it is. The US has no reason and no hope of invading and controling Pakistan it would be a nightmare when they are trying hard to extract their troops from the two they already have.

So the artical comes down to basically um stop shooting the taliban and withdraw the army while they are winning, the only assumption you can make about the author is he is an idiot or a taliban stooge.

Stop being an American like Idiot!! This you are with us or against us attitude will not help anybody.. if somebody is against India, US it does not always mean that he/she is a taliban supporter! get this thing in your brain if you have left any :angry:

I am not sure if this will remain a 2 front war.
Looking back in recent history even the swat taliban declared they would
fight along side Pak Army if threatened from India.
Assuming that such a situation arises again, I don't see any reason
why Taliban would not like to quench their thirst for war fighting against India.

I am not sure if this will remain a 2 front war.
Looking back in recent history even the swat taliban declared they would
fight along side Pak Army if threatened from India.
Assuming that such a situation arises again, I don't see any reason
why Taliban would not like to quench their thirst for war fighting against India.

Pakistan has snubbed America by declaring that it will not initiate any new operations in FATA areas. Perhaps it can smell a ***. !!

I don't see any reason

Maybe you forgot to bring in Israel here.

And I don't see any reason why Israel would not bomb your nuclear facilities.

Maybe you forgot to bring in Israel here.

And I don't see any reason why Israel would not bomb your nuclear facilities.

Remember the Israelis were your guests on 28 May 1998, as mid night oil burned in most Western Capitals, both India and Israel got the message. However one should look a little close to home.

Last edited by a moderator:
Last edited by a moderator:
Pakistan holds the trumph cards in Afghanistan. it has to realise that. Pakistan in my opinion should delay N. Waziristan for as long as it can. When it does America faces a nightmare in Afghanistan. The taliban are at their most gruesome in spring summer. Guerilla unit that they are in Afghanistan cannot be defeated by masses of troops. America needs P.A on their side. its the only relevant ally.

I don't know why Ms. Mazari wrote this article, there is nothing new and is full of negativity.

First of all if India is doing something from Afghansitan aka hell hole then we should ask ISI to shut those operations and hit them HARD as we have far greater reach than RAW. Why are we asking the US and India to stop such things? We are done that stage, provided evidence, it is time for action.

Second - Pakistan is fighting this war in our own benefit too. We have gained control of the territories which were known as ellaq-e-ghair in past. This is also providing our troops with logistical exercise and war time readiness.

Let's win this war and other wars and make Pakistan a better place.

:pakistan:

Don't just bet on that, wouldn't like to see you wasted in your first round.:whistle:

First round ? Huh??

Also get over the youtube videos..you have to agree that you can virtually find anything on youtube(probably also martians). Lets have some mature and credible sources instead please..

First round ? Huh??

Also get over the youtube videos..you have to agree that you can virtually find anything on youtube(probably also martians). Lets have some mature and credible sources instead please..

A very credible British weekly, Sunday Telegraph (London) carried out a full page detailed article recently describing the seriousness of the Naxal threat, it reportedly is active in 26 Indian States. I am unable to pin point the issue but if you are that keen, i am sure you can dig it up.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom