What's new

The Difference between Taliban and MQM

Have u made ur mind by reading all international BS articles??:bunny::bunny:

yes international ARTICLES ARE BS....PATHAN,PUNJABI,SINDHI,BALOCHI ARITCLES ARE BS....only MQM articles are CORRECT SOURCES!!

@ pAK MARINE

well NAIMATULLAH laid the foundations for development and MQM had to follow WILLINGLY or UNWILLINGLY.....
:hitwall::hitwall:
BS! Ur above doesnt make sense!
Mustafa Kamal worked more then 100times what Naimatullah did!
secondly MQM nazim goes to US meets clinton....hell haven't heard of PUNJAB nazim (lahore is after all more developed) or indian nazim or any other nazim going to meet BILL CLINTON.....
Mustafa Kamal went there to bring investments, and there is no comparison of lahore nazim vs mustafa kamal,
even they called Mustafa Kamal to guide and share his experiences with lahore nazim, and i m giving u a link of forum which is abt development of pakistan, its the big biggest developmental forum of pakistan, if u goolgle any project, let say Creek Vista karachi, then the first item will be from that page, here is the link

Projects and Updates - SkyscraperCity

U will find million times people praising Mustafa Kamal, but u will not find any thing abt Lahore nazim, and abt lahore i want to say u something, in lahore, provincial govt works very good, u can ask people from lahore, what Shehbaz Sharif is doing in lahore,
but in karachi, provincial govt dont spend single penny!
Mustafa kamal says that chief minister havent owned the city, and i m thirsty to talk to him abt karachi, even i want to hear his anger abt what is going in karachi, but he dont care abt karachi!

hmmmmm intresting...makes you wonder the link between JINNAHPUR,CAMERAS IN KARACHI,USA,MQM LEADER CALLING PAKISTAN A MISTAKE......

1st of all this video again!

Narrow minded tunnel!:rofl:
If we bring a neutral person and ask him abt khi where 100s of mobiles daily get snatched, and govt is installing cameras, now tell me what will he say!
But i know what will u say!

Last edited by a moderator:
and both of you convinently choose to ignore the post where i posted a quote from a source saying ALTAF asked for a seperate state....

I read that, thats why i posted that video, but u ignored that video, thats why u posting same thing again and again!

Jun 1994 A Pakistani court sentenced the entire leadership of the MQM to 27 years in prison each for kidnapping and torturing a military intelligence officer. The prosecution claimed that on the orders of MQM leader Altaf Hussain, his supporters kidnapped and severely beat up Major Kaleem and his 4 assistants in June 1991. Hussain went into exile in London more than two years ago. He is the leader of about 10 million Mohajirs who live in the major urban centers of Sindh.
Oct 1994 The leader of the MQM, Altaf Hussain, has asked his followers if they favor the division of Sindh and the creation of a separate Mohajir province. Hussain's statements from his exile in London, have angered Sindhis in the province. One Sindhi newspaper has accused the US of helping the MQM create another Hong Kong in the heartland of Pakistan. Sindhi nationalist parties have uniformly condemned Mr. Hussain as a traitor and an Indian agent bent on destroying the country. In rural Sindh, Sindhis have begun to arm themselves. In the 109 seat Sindh Provincial Assembly, the MQM has 27 urban seats which has deepened the urban-rural divide (Daily Telegraph, 10/07/94). A scheduled population census has been abruptly postponed by the Pakistani government in response to ethnic rivalries and hostility from provincial authorities.

Now you might know what i meant by JINNAHPUR....MUSTAFA KAMAL MEETING CLINTON....& CAMERAS BEING INSTALLED IN KARACHI....ARMING THE MQM people.....and so on....to me its not just a conspiriacy it is a proper plan to divide PAKISTAN....

That was a politically incited judgement nothing else! i want to ask u
where is it now ? how come mqm is having ministries ? ok lets say all the politicians are corrupt and mqm paid em to shut it ! where is the army why havnt they stopped and hanged all traitors? why did they allow mqm in power speacially in a dictatorship i.e musharaf era" !"??

Look if you so much wish to incite more hatred , and as much as i hate to bring this up but i have to say the khi part that past khi and its habitants been through a lot "we lacked basic rights mqm didnt do much to be honest but at least they got us the basic rights... I dont want to get into the hate speech of Sindhis ,,mohajir ,,punjabi etc but the truth is locals were not in the govt dept cal it police ......to watever it was all occupied by non-residents of khi who dont realy knew what the problems we are facing !!

Given the circumstances and the shitty choices there are all over the country we dont have any option except mqm ? get it !?

Now u can carry on again and be cynical about silly stuff like jinnahpur or hongkong etc ... lol man .... whats wrong with u man .... u are saying setting up cctv cameras is one of mqms conspiracy.... Look we know are left behind but dont get too jumpy every metropolitan city has cctv camera for crime prevention and city data!!!

yes international ARTICLES ARE BS....PATHAN,PUNJABI,SINDHI,BALOCHI ARITCLES ARE BS....only MQM articles are CORRECT SOURCES!!

i got it .......ur badge says u are in combat comander school ...! are u still there buddy? u sound like u are !!

That was a politically incited judgement nothing else! i want to ask u
where is it now ? how come mqm is having ministries ? ok lets say all the politicians are corrupt and mqm paid em to shut it ! where is the army why havnt they stopped and hanged all traitors? why did they allow mqm in power speacially in a dictatorship i.e musharaf era" !"??

Look if you so much wish to incite more hatred , and as much as i hate to bring this up but i have to say the khi part that past khi and its habitants been through a lot "we lacked basic rights mqm didnt do much to be honest but at least they got us the basic rights... I dont want to get into the hate speech of Sindhis ,,mohajir ,,punjabi etc but the truth is locals were not in the govt dept cal it police ......to watever it was all occupied by non-residents of khi who dont realy knew what the problems we are facing !!

Given the circumstances and the shitty choices there are all over the country we dont have any option except mqm ? get it !?

Now u can carry on again and be cynical about silly stuff like jinnahpur or hongkong etc ... lol man .... whats wrong with u man .... u are saying setting up cctv cameras is one of mqms conspiracy.... Look we know are left behind but dont get too jumpy every metropolitan city has cctv camera for crime prevention and city data!!!

Friend first of all if you know the whole major kaleeem case then i would like to ask u a question.

First of all court give the decision in favour of MQM way back in 1997

and logically speaking how this is possible that army officer with four man was kidnapped while he was on duty.we should be ashamed of our army then they didn't resist.

ok in 1994 ALTAF calls for JINNAHPUR....in 2002 he goes to INDIA calls pakistan a mistake....both should be ignored....

he has a british passport that should be ignored....

in karachi TORTURE cells exsisted...controlled by MQM....similar to TALIBAN style that should be ignored....

Prosecutors: Pakistani man has terror ties

Oakland Tribune, Apr 29, 2006 by Josh Richman, STAFF WRITER

A Pakistani man indicted on a charge that he'd lied to immigration officials has ties to "at least one leader of a recognized international terrorist organization," federal prosecutors in Oakland now say.

But told that Hussain is the founder and head of the Muttahida Quami Movement, or MQM, allegedly responsible for violent crimes including murder, kidnapping and at least one bombing, Czar "flatly denied" his associate is a terrorist, the document says.

IGNORE THIS AS WELL

Judge orders deportation of Pakistani party chief
Stewart Bell, National Post
Published: Wednesday, July 18, 2007

The head of the Quebec branch of a Pakistani political party is facing deportation after the Federal Court of Canada ruled he belonged to an organization that committed terrorism.

The judge upheld the deportation of Mohammed Kashif Omer, a resident of Montreal, on the grounds he is a member of the Mothaidda Quami Movement, or MQM.

Hussain, who has lived in London since 1992, at one time "faced more than 100 charges in Pakistan including murder and kidnapping," Davis' memo says. "He was sentenced in absentia to 27 years in prison for allegedly kidnapping and torturing an army major."

Davis' memo says Hussain started the MQM in 1978 as an Urdu- speaking ethnic student group at the University of Karachi, and that it's responsible for violent crimes in Pakistan against Pakistanis and foreigners alike.

And the Rand Corporation "has identified at least one terrorist bombing incident in 2001 in Karachi for which the MQM claimed responsibility," the memo says.

IGNORE THIS

ignore everything the world says....MQM is always correct isn't it??

and logically speaking how this is possible that army officer with four man was kidnapped while he was on duty.we should be ashamed of our army then they didn't resist.

well this is the logic that could be used in the TALIBAN ABDUCTIONS of frontier corps as well.... so today you are ashamed of your army???

THIS ARGUMENT WILL GO NOWHERE & THIS THREAD WILL AGAIN GET CLOSED.....

Friend first of all if you know the whole major kaleeem case then i would like to ask u a question.

First of all court give the decision in favour of MQM way back in 1997

First of all, please do not say anything against Pakistan Army. I think that because of Pakistan Army the plan of Jinnahpur has not yet been finalized.

Altaf Hussain was caught with the plans of Jinnahpur. I had my own relatives in the authorities concerned in the operation in Karachi. I have to say that by the Grace of Allah the operation was carried out successfully by the security apparatus of Pakistan.

MQM was indeed a culprit as after that for eight years Ishrat Ul Ibad was underground. After that, to break PPP Musharraf supported the formation of MQM. Not only that, Altaf Hussain is a smart person. He has killed most of the people who were pioneers of this movement. Initially, the movement was indeed pure and a voice for the Urdu speaking people of Karachi. But, we need to look at what happened to the people around Altaf Hussain.

According to various sources, you can join MQM but you can never leave it until you are killed. There are so many of MQM activists who are involved in the crimes of Chicago, South Africa and other cities of the world. We all know that MQM Chief in Montreal was deported from their country. We all know that the leader MQM carries a British Passport. I am sorry but we cannot let the fate of Pakistan be envisioned by the British. Remember, that British ruled over area for a long time. Any patriot Pakistani should not support a leader who spread ethnic divisions.

We are all Pakistanis first before anything else. As far as Taliban are concerned, they are mostly Uzbeks and other foreign nationals. These are people who are indirectly funded by the Indians, US, and Israel. We all know the taliban in Afghanistan have distanced themselves from the TTP. We all know that Mullah Omar has made a statement against attacking the Pakistani Army. In addition, Mullah Omar never believes in beheading their own people.

Now, I want to make one thing clear that Pakistan is ruled by a very corrupt class. Parties like PPP, PML - N, JI, JUI, ANP, and especially MQM have no right over the awam of Pakistan. The awam of Pakistan in my eyes are the 70% who are extremely poor and can not even imagine us sitting on these forums at the luxury of our time.

Please wake up and stop supporting the Fascist Parties.

Thanks.

Pakistan Army Zindabad ! Pakistan Zindabad !

Last edited:
ok in 1994 ALTAF calls for JINNAHPUR....in 2002 he goes to INDIA calls pakistan a mistake....

First of all he didnt said anything like this!

he has a british passport

So what??

in karachi TORTURE cells exsisted...controlled by MQM....similar to TALIBAN style

Where?? Give me source??
I live near MQM headquarter, but i dont know anything abt it!

Prosecutors: Pakistani man has terror ties

Oakland Tribune, Apr 29, 2006 by Josh Richman, STAFF WRITER

A Pakistani man indicted on a charge that he'd lied to immigration officials has ties to "at least one leader of a recognized international terrorist organization," federal prosecutors in Oakland now say.

But told that Hussain is the founder and head of the Muttahida Quami Movement, or MQM, allegedly responsible for violent crimes including murder, kidnapping and at least one bombing, Czar "flatly denied" his associate is a terrorist, the document says.

IGNORE THIS AS WELL

Judge orders deportation of Pakistani party chief
Stewart Bell, National Post
Published: Wednesday, July 18, 2007

The head of the Quebec branch of a Pakistani political party is facing deportation after the Federal Court of Canada ruled he belonged to an organization that committed terrorism.

The judge upheld the deportation of Mohammed Kashif Omer, a resident of Montreal, on the grounds he is a member of the Mothaidda Quami Movement, or MQM.

Hussain, who has lived in London since 1992, at one time "faced more than 100 charges in Pakistan including murder and kidnapping," Davis' memo says. "He was sentenced in absentia to 27 years in prison for allegedly kidnapping and torturing an army major."

Davis' memo says Hussain started the MQM in 1978 as an Urdu- speaking ethnic student group at the University of Karachi, and that it's responsible for violent crimes in Pakistan against Pakistanis and foreigners alike.

But nothing proved?
And these are the cases as imran khan is doing today but failed!
[/quote]

And the Rand Corporation "has identified at least one terrorist bombing incident in 2001 in Karachi for which the MQM claimed responsibility," the memo says.

MQM claimed resposibility for bombing??
U liar!
Give me a genuine pakistani sources in which MQM is claiming responsibility of bombing, i think u are replacing taliban with MQM,:bounce:
And plz stop posting this BS articles, MQM claimed responsibility of bombing, i m falling from my seat!:yahoo:

IGNORE THIS

ignore everything the world says....MQM is always correct isn't it??

World also says that talibans are going to take over pakistani nukes, and will take over islamabad!And Islam is terrorist religion, do u believe them also??:taz:

Last edited:
First of all, please do not say anything against Pakistan Army. I think that because of Pakistan Army the plan of Jinnahpur has not yet been finalized.

What Jinnahpur??
Who told u that fake story??

Altaf Hussain was caught with the plans of Jinnahpur. I had my own relatives in the authorities concerned in the operation in Karachi. I have to say that by the Grace of Allah the operation was carried out successfully by the security apparatus of Pakistan.

I live in karachi ok!
And during operation, MQM didnt had that support, and during operation, we were not the supporters of MQM, we had nothing to do with MQM, but we had to sent my elder bro to lahore to save him,
he was only 15 years, and he was not the supporters of MQM!
He spend 2 years in lahore, which resulted in loss of 2 years in his education, and i can tell what police was doing during operation, there were killing and torturing all people of karachi, they were kidnaping 50-100 children from every area, ranging ages b/w 7-12 years, and asking for bribe of thousands of rupees, and police mishandled the womens of karachi, i can take u to the family in whcih police tortured mothers and sisters in the presence of thier brothers and sons,
so tell me after what they will do if someone moshadled thier sisters and motheres in front of them,

MQM was indeed a culprit as after that for eight years Ishrat Ul Ibad was underground. After that, to break PPP Musharraf supported the formation of MQM. Not only that, Altaf Hussain is a smart person. He has killed most of the people who were pioneers of this movement. Initially, the movement was indeed pure and a voice for the Urdu speaking people of Karachi. But, we need to look at what happened to the people around Altaf Hussain.

All cases against altaf hussain are fake, and no one was proved, and when he he left pakistan, he had no charge against him, but now there are 200-300 cases against him!

According to various sources, you can join MQM but you can never leave it until you are killed.

My brother joined MQM from city college, he was activist of MQM, now he has left MQM, and he's alive,
stop your lies please, i have many people in my realation who were the activist of MQM, but the left MQM, but they are alive!

There are so many of MQM activists who are involved in the crimes of Chicago, South Africa and other cities of the world. We all know that MQM Chief in Montreal was deported from their country.

In recent days, UK has deported several pakistanis, who had charge of terrorism, but later they found inocent, but still they are deporting them!

We all know that the leader MQM carries a British Passport. I am sorry but we cannot let the fate of Pakistan be envisioned by the British. Remember, that British ruled over area for a long time. Any patriot Pakistani should not support a leader who spread ethnic divisions.

Who spread ethinic division??
Can u give me a single source in whcih MQM is saying that they against muhajir, punjabi, sindhi pashtun, or any other, or praising any ethinicity??

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom