What's new

The Difference between Taliban and MQM

hmm i give you international sources and you call them lies...and yet you claim army torturing people blah blah blah.... ok boy here you go and after this "PROOF" shutup!!

UNHCR | Refworld | Chronology for Sindhis in Pakistan

make sure you read everything about 1994...!!!! this should help!! and if you say about women being mishandled and children being tortured please give me a source.... and not an MQM source.....

stop calling me a liar when i back my things with sources and you just make up SAD STORIES!!!!

and i know alot of MQM EX ACTIVISTS living in south africa or dubai hiding from ALTAF BHAI they know if they go back they will be killed!!!

What Jinnahpur??
Who told u that fake story??

I live in karachi ok!
And during operation, MQM didnt had that support, and during operation, we were not the supporters of MQM, we had nothing to do with MQM, but we had to sent my elder bro to lahore to save him,
he was only 15 years, and he was not the supporters of MQM!
He spend 2 years in lahore, which resulted in loss of 2 years in his education, and i can tell what police was doing during operation, there were killing and torturing all people of karachi, they were kidnaping 50-100 children from every area, ranging ages b/w 7-12 years, and asking for bribe of thousands of rupees, and police mishandled the womens of karachi, i can take u to the family in whcih police tortured mothers and sisters in the presence of thier brothers and sons,
so tell me after what they will do if someone moshadled thier sisters and motheres in front of them,

All cases against altaf hussain are fake, and no one was proved, and when he he left pakistan, he had no charge against him, but now there are 200-300 cases against him!

My brother joined MQM from city college, he was activist of MQM, now he has left MQM, and he's alive,
stop your lies please, i have many people in my realation who were the activist of MQM, but the left MQM, but they are alive!

In recent days, UK has deported several pakistanis, who had charge of terrorism, but later they found inocent, but still they are deporting them!

Who spread ethinic division??
Can u give me a single source in whcih MQM is saying that they against muhajir, punjabi, sindhi pashtun, or any other, or praising any ethinicity??

absolutely correct i agree with u :pakistan:

hmm i give you international sources and you call them lies...and yet you claim army torturing people blah blah blah.... ok boy here you go and after this "PROOF" shutup!!

UNHCR | Refworld | Chronology for Sindhis in Pakistan

What is this??
I asked for genuine pakistani sources, western world is also saying that pakistani is a failed state, if i post international article abt that , then would u support that??

make sure you read everything about 1994...!!!! this should help!! and if you say about women being mishandled and children being tortured please give me a source.... and not an MQM source.....

stop calling me a liar when i back my things with sources and you just make up SAD STORIES!!!!

and i know alot of MQM EX ACTIVISTS living in south africa or dubai hiding from ALTAF BHAI they know if they go back they will be killed!!!

Come karachi, i will take u to the MQM office, were all proofs will b given to you, and i will introduce to the families whose women were mishandled.

And during operation, police also killed a young student by axe, bcoz Altaf was his uncle, he was not involved in any politics, he was the student of the best engineering uni of karachi, NED!

Last edited by a moderator:
Here u go, peace loving ANP, the representative party of pasthuns of Karachi!

Now its cleared who was involved in terrorism on 12 MAY!

i am sorry hasnain i can never argue with you you just like going in circles ARMY,POLICE,PPP,ANP,PML everyone is responsible for all the mishap

international sources are not enough....when local footage and videos are provided you counter them by trying to somehow DISTORT proof and put TALIBAN issues up....no proof is ever enough for you.... to you i am a liar because...well because i give you INTERNATIONAL SOURCES,LOCAL SOURCES & VIDEOS.....if that makes me a liar then so be it....!!!

just one last video AGAIN FOR YOU.....

Can u tell me in this video why they hiiding them selves behind cars??
THats mean someone is trying to shot them, they are using weapons for self defence, and the MQM people are not dstroying public or govt assets, but ANP is destroing the public assets!

like i said HASNAIN to a man of your THINKNIG ABILITIES i Concede defeat i am no match for your PROWESS surely i can't come down to the level where you at my bad...!!!

First of all, please do not say anything against Pakistan Army. I think that because of Pakistan Army the plan of Jinnahpur has not yet been finalized.

I respect army as an institution but unfortunatly there were some bad elements inside who were are part of this shitty political lobby and thugs who we have as leaders and waderas in our country ,The same has got us to this stage today ....details they are well known. Do some search plz and get ur facts straight

Altaf Hussain was caught with the plans of Jinnahpur. I had my own relatives in the authorities concerned in the operation in Karachi. I have to say that by the Grace of Allah the operation was carried out successfully by the security apparatus of Pakistan.

ha this is funny .. Did Altaf called ur cousins from UK in so called authorities about jinahpur... there is no jinnahpur... FYI any separatist movement calls in publicaly for separation from a state ... There is no material so i will say to your Jinnahpur illusion that its politically incited plan , and by the way if your cousions or family were a part of this operation than they have a lot of innocent blood on their hand.

MQM was indeed a culprit as after that for eight years Ishrat Ul Ibad was underground. After that, to break PPP Musharraf supported the formation of MQM. Not only that, Altaf Hussain is a smart person. He has killed most of the people who were pioneers of this movement. Initially, the movement was indeed pure and a voice for the Urdu speaking people of Karachi. But, we need to look at what happened to the people around Altaf Hussain.

Oh so now you are saying Musharaf who is the Army hated ppp vote bank and support so much that they joined hands with "Traitor "MQM..... In their rage Army went so bonkers that they never objected the appointment of the underground mafia mqm leader Ishrat ul ibad as a governor!!? Just who exactly are u blaming now ? is it the Army ?

According to various sources, you can join MQM but you can never leave it until you are killed. There are so many of MQM activists who are involved in the crimes of Chicago, South Africa and other cities of the world. We all know that MQM Chief in Montreal was deported from their country. We all know that the leader MQM carries a British Passport. I am sorry but we cannot let the fate of Pakistan be envisioned by the British. Remember, that British ruled over area for a long time. Any patriot Pakistani should not support a leader who spread ethnic divisions.

What a joke man dude who are your sources exatly ? u sound like one of those 200 indivisuals subscribed to Takbeer magazine lol!! , and yeh for your patriotic side get this .... All our stupid leadership and their offsprings goes to the same uk institute for studies ... Most of the rich pakistanis have their roots i.e businesses etc ... and the same patriotics cant get enough of knocking on british doors for more and more bheek ! what are u talking about ? please try and make some sense

We are all Pakistanis first before anything else. As far as Taliban are concerned, they are mostly Uzbeks and other foreign nationals. These are people who are indirectly funded by the Indians, US, and Israel. We all know the taliban in Afghanistan have distanced themselves from the TTP. We all know that Mullah Omar has made a statement against attacking the Pakistani Army. In addition, Mullah Omar never believes in beheading their own people.

There was a article in Dawn news yesterday please read it and get your facts straight. And for his excellency Mullah omer we al know what a wonderfull character he is ... Swat is one his "Talibans "wonderfull success story.

Now, I want to make one thing clear that Pakistan is ruled by a very corrupt class. Parties like PPP, PML - N, JI, JUI, ANP, and especially MQM have no right over the awam of Pakistan. The awam of Pakistan in my eyes are the 70% who are extremely poor and can not even imagine us sitting on these forums at the luxury of our time. Please wake up and stop supporting the Fascist Parties.

"The people of Pakistan " Do u know how these poor people are ruled? they have this ancient Wadera Shahi and Jagir Dari system in the rural areas and MQM is against that system , No one has ever raised a voice against this as most of them are a part of it themselves ,This system is one of the main root of all evil.. Every body knows how they manage poor people , They own them ? thy can twist their lives as they wish and do what ever they like, No one can dare to annoy them,

MQM has raised their voice against them .. but unfortunatly no one was to listen ... Now there is thankfully media etc in a matter of few years this will be heard and settled "God Wiling".... Wadera's are now like scared goat and at the back of their minds they know that in few years all their power will be gone to dust .

Its all about the dough brother nothing more ........ So i ask u and others to stop picking on mqm only and rename this post to the difference between Ruling Elite and Taliban.

looks like this one is going to close soon, I am not here to achieve any votes or sympthaties for any political party or others i am saying my in my experience this is what we have seen and what i feel is the truth nothing more too it & I guess we all are saying the same thing one way or another and the fact is we get carried away by incitment of hatred by these political tools and cards ...in the END (IF it does ) i would like to Pray to Almighty please wipe out this mess from our country once in for all ... Please!

First of all, please do not say anything against Pakistan Army. I think that because of Pakistan Army the plan of Jinnahpur has not yet been finalized.

I respect army as an institution but unfortunatly there were some bad elements inside who were are part of this shitty political lobby and thugs who we have as leaders and waderas in our country ,The same has got us to this stage today ....details they are well known. Do some search plz and get ur facts straight

Altaf Hussain was caught with the plans of Jinnahpur. I had my own relatives in the authorities concerned in the operation in Karachi. I have to say that by the Grace of Allah the operation was carried out successfully by the security apparatus of Pakistan.

ha this is funny .. Did Altaf called ur cousins from UK in so called authorities about jinahpur... there is no jinnahpur... FYI any separatist movement calls in publicaly for separation from a state ... There is no material so i will say to your Jinnahpur illusion that its politically incited plan , and by the way if your cousions or family were a part of this operation than they have a lot of innocent blood on their hand.

MQM was indeed a culprit as after that for eight years Ishrat Ul Ibad was underground. After that, to break PPP Musharraf supported the formation of MQM. Not only that, Altaf Hussain is a smart person. He has killed most of the people who were pioneers of this movement. Initially, the movement was indeed pure and a voice for the Urdu speaking people of Karachi. But, we need to look at what happened to the people around Altaf Hussain.

Oh so now you are saying Musharaf who is the Army hated ppp vote bank and support so much that they joined hands with "Traitor "MQM..... In their rage Army went so bonkers that they never objected the appointment of the underground mafia mqm leader Ishrat ul ibad as a governor!!? Just who exactly are u blaming now ? is it the Army ?

According to various sources, you can join MQM but you can never leave it until you are killed. There are so many of MQM activists who are involved in the crimes of Chicago, South Africa and other cities of the world. We all know that MQM Chief in Montreal was deported from their country. We all know that the leader MQM carries a British Passport. I am sorry but we cannot let the fate of Pakistan be envisioned by the British. Remember, that British ruled over area for a long time. Any patriot Pakistani should not support a leader who spread ethnic divisions.

What a joke man dude who are your sources exatly ? u sound like one of those 200 indivisuals subscribed to Takbeer magazine lol!! , and yeh for your patriotic side get this .... All our stupid leadership and their offsprings goes to the same uk institute for studies ... Most of the rich pakistanis have their roots i.e businesses etc ... and the same patriotics cant get enough of knocking on british doors for more and more bheek ! what are u talking about ? please try and make some sense

We are all Pakistanis first before anything else. As far as Taliban are concerned, they are mostly Uzbeks and other foreign nationals. These are people who are indirectly funded by the Indians, US, and Israel. We all know the taliban in Afghanistan have distanced themselves from the TTP. We all know that Mullah Omar has made a statement against attacking the Pakistani Army. In addition, Mullah Omar never believes in beheading their own people.

There was a article in Dawn news yesterday please read it and get your facts straight. And for his excellency Mullah omer we al know what a wonderfull character he is ... Swat is one his "Talibans "wonderfull success story.

Now, I want to make one thing clear that Pakistan is ruled by a very corrupt class. Parties like PPP, PML - N, JI, JUI, ANP, and especially MQM have no right over the awam of Pakistan. The awam of Pakistan in my eyes are the 70% who are extremely poor and can not even imagine us sitting on these forums at the luxury of our time. Please wake up and stop supporting the Fascist Parties.

"The people of Pakistan " Do u know how these poor people are ruled? they have this ancient Wadera Shahi and Jagir Dari system in the rural areas and MQM is against that system , No one has ever raised a voice against this as most of them are a part of it themselves ,This system is one of the main root of all evil.. Every body knows how they manage poor people , They own them ? thy can twist their lives as they wish and do what ever they like, No one can dare to annoy them,

MQM has raised their voice against them .. but unfortunatly no one was to listen ... Now there is thankfully media etc in a matter of few years this will be heard and settled "God Wiling".... Wadera's are now like scared goat and at the back of their minds they know that in few years all their power will be gone to dust .

Its all about the dough brother nothing more ........ So i ask u and others to stop picking on mqm only and rename this post to the difference between Ruling Elite and Taliban.

ok sorry my bad just dont respond to the bashing because u give them a reason to troll more so just aviod the immaturity
cheers

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom