What's new

The delusion of identity

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members of board are made up of renowned indologist and professor of Sanskrit from Harvard. There are plenty of literature on Aryan invasion, pay a visit to library. I don't have anything on hand, I'm outside now.

So what? let them produce the necessary evidence, quote the relevant passages from texts which support their claims of invasion and conflict with locals first.

So, you searched into google for the largest possible map.
25r30wi.gif
BTW this one was also a very informative thread, your friend wholegrain told me how Southern China became Han majority during Tang

Southern Han Chinese and their relationship with the Baiyue | Page 14

Are you intellectually retarded, you can search yourself, Han dynasty covers all southern china.

From the same link you posted, this is what Wholegrain said.

"The Huaxia (Northern Han Chinese) ethnic group formed among Oa3 bearers in northern China, while Baiyue tribes formed among O2 and O1 peoples in southern China. Then, we have the recorded conquests of the Qin and Han dynasty conquering southern China, and the migrations of northern Han to southern China during the Han, Eastern Jin dynasty, Tang dynasty, and southern Song dynasty."

It seem most of delusinals ones are in India, it happen when one names country after river civilization etc which is based on enemy country. It happens when they learn Pakistanis are their forefathers from IVC to Vedic hindusim, Pakistan is birthplace of hindusism.

Baap baap hota hai beta beta hota hai :yahoo:

Tu na to dil jeet liya....
archaic-rap-cool-story-bro-meme1.jpg

Are you intellectually retarded, you can search yourself, Han dynasty covers all southern china.

From the same link you posted, this is what Wholegrain said.

"The Huaxia (Northern Han Chinese) ethnic group formed among Oa3 bearers in northern China, while Baiyue tribes formed among O2 and O1 peoples in southern China. Then, we have the recorded conquests of the Qin and Han dynasty conquering southern China, and the migrations of northern Han to southern China during the Han, Eastern Jin dynasty, Tang dynasty, and southern Song dynasty."

Your friend wholegrain whom you have tagged number of times told me until Tang Dynasty, Southern China was still non-Han majority. ;)

How is California Education Board an authority on these matters to begin with? There are plenty of other things about China and India that academic circles routinely bring out. Are we to accept all of them without question?

Anyways, this so called California Board has not produced any evidence to back up the tag of 'invadors' and 'invasion', has it? There has been a lot of cultural and genetic diffusion in India which is proof enough that the 'conquerors' did nothing more than interbreed and share ideas with local inhabitants.

Actually California Education Board got into a legal wrangle with the Hindus in USA over false portrayal of Hinduism. The Indian leftist libtards got into the dispute and convinced the courts that the Hindus were being revisionists, so CEB sort of won the case. As a result Hinduism is the most negatively rated religions among the world religions taught there.

Cultural and civilizational appropriation has been practiced by the West for hundreds of years now.

Cultural Dacoity | 2ndlook

So what? let them produce the necessary evidence, quote the relevant passages from texts which support their claims of invasion and conflict with locals first.

Don't be another indic, I expect a rational and intellectual discussion. You can go find out the qualification of the professors who sit on the board rather than pointing finger here. Second, as I said, there're plenty of history text on Aryan invasion, look it up. (Invasion or migration is a technicality, coz it wasn't one big D-day war. As Aryans settled down, they fought many smaller battles over a period of time)

Actually California Education Board got into a legal wrangle with the Hindus in USA over false portrayal of Hinduism. The Indian leftist libtards got into the dispute and convinced the courts that the Hindus were being revisionists, so CEB sort of won the case. As a result Hinduism is the most negatively rated religions among the world religions taught there.

Cultural and civilizational appropriation has been practiced by the West for hundreds of years now.

Cultural Dacoity | 2ndlook

Oh please you Hindus tried to white wash history, trying to force down the throats of others what the caste system was "meant" to be doesn't change the fact of what it ended up becoming. They are trying to teach history not religion and historical everyone knows what the caste system was about.

If it was a religious course alright you can say this was what caste was supposed to be.

Don't be another indic, I expect a rational and intellectual discussion. You can go find out the qualification of the professors who sit on the board rather than pointing finger here. Second, as I said, there're plenty of history text on Aryan invasion, look it up. (Invasion or migration is a technicality, coz it wasn't one big D-day war. As Aryans settled down, they fought many smaller battles over a period of time)

I too expect proper proof to be provided for substantiating a hypothesis, failing which, I see no reason to accept the assumption, be it from California Board or Harvard.

I too have read a few articles on this matter, and haven't come across a single proof in support of this assertion. I'd be happy to see what you've got there regarding Aryan invasion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom