What's new

The delusion of identity

Status
Not open for further replies.
No fault of Pakistani's. They believe in a religion which requires them to consider it the most enlightened paths of all. Although they are overjoyous to accept their 'physical' connection with IVC they are loath to accept their 'cultural and philosophical' continuity with IVC. A random pakistani will say that IVC were a primitive people and he's proud to accept the modern islam which has nothing in common with those pagans.

You don't have any certification to even make that hypothesis. Unlike the guy in the video which he does. There's the difference between you 2. I take his word because he have an actual degree on history.

For example: Would you let a "doctor" without a certification to operate on your own child? That's why I only took your word with a grain of salt.

If you read more about Indus Valley civilization instead of this 10 minute video, you will know more about it.

If you are an expert on IVC, where is the proof of this conquest. :girl_wacko:

In a library (which you probably never been to) go ahead pick your poison there's plenty to choose from.

If you read more about Indus Valley civilization instead of this 10 minute video, you will know more about it.

& This is coming from a revisionist?

Indians will forever be butt hurt. I have seen Indians fighting Pakistanis who claim to be Rajputs saying they are lying while also fighting Pakistanis who claim foreign roots. Damned if you do and don't with these clowns.
:rofl: Believe me if NASA finds any extraterrestrial species, Indians will try to link their roots to those aliens :lol:

Last edited:
Most Pakistanis here seem very proud of their roots and their connection to the "Cradle of Civilization" known as the IVC, which existed almost entirely within the borders of modern-day Pakistan.
Even that is a recent phenomenon.
Till even a decade back, Pakistani's loved to ignore IVC and its significance.

Now for them its IVC without Hinduism and India.

Frankly, Pakistani's do have a problem. Almost all of them are Indic, almost all of them were Hindu or Budhist, and today after conversion, most of them like to believe they came from Central Asia or Arabs.

While Central Asians and Arabs look down upon them.

Their State text books are downright bigoted and teach them that all other religions are inferior and consequently you see the extremism in Pakistan against people of different faiths.

Infact, you would be happy to know that their text books jump straight from IVC era to Bin Qasim - who invaded Sindh.

They simply skip the hundreds and hundreds of years in between because they dont want to tell their kids that they were Hindu/Budhist.

In a library (which you probably never been to) go ahead pick your poison there's plenty to choose from.

I have read it I couldn't find anyone, so if you have read it tell me that. The AIT was invented to find linguistic similarities among Indo-European languages. Some western historian found a huge grave around 1953 in Mohenjodaro claiming as people killed by Aryan Marauders but carbon dating proved that they belonged to different period of history and bear no mark of attack by weapons.

The Conquest is the most accepted form of Theory. Just like Gravity is merely a Theory.
thats interesting! you dont even know what the theory is,who the scholars are, haha but you know there is most support for it:p:

gravity has evidence,what clear evidence ait has?

never heard ait lovers post 90s exept on the internet:-D

I have read it I couldn't find anyone, so if you have read it tell me that. The AIT was invented to find linguistic similarities among Indo-European languages. Some western historian found a huge grave around 1953 in Mohenjodaro claiming as people killed by Aryan Marauders but carbon dating proved that they belonged to different period of history and bear no mark of attack by weapons.

The Aryan left behind a religious text called the Vedic. Which serve as basis from Hinduism. Read Ernest Knight book for more information on the Invasion.

thats interesting! you dont even know what the theory is,who the scholars are, haha but you know there is most support for it:p:

gravity has evidence,what clear evidence ait has?

never heard ait lovers post 90s exept on the internet:-D

Your gene for start: Invasion of the Genes Genetic Heritage of India - B. S. Ahloowalia - Google Buku

The Aryan left behind a religious text called the Vedic. Which serve as basis from Hinduism. Read Ernest Knight book for more information on the Invasion.

If you had read it, can you write in short what theory he proposed to prove that their was an invasion by Aryan race. I agree that people migrated into India. The recent archaeological findings shows Vedic culture originated from the Late Indus Valley civilization and Hindus still practice lot many pre-Vedic Indus Valley customs.

Your gene for start: Invasion of the Genes Genetic Heritage of India - B. S. Ahloowalia - Google Buku

If you are saying this ,you don't know BS what hindu is and what so called hinduism represents 8-)

Hindu is not a vedic word neither all practices like phallus worship and snake worship hindus do are vedic,it predates the vedas by at least 2000 years ,Read any scholar if you wish o_O

Book you mentioned is not visible in my area :mad:

Rajput is not a race or ethnicity which you can hold on to after changing the religion. Its a caste, part of Hindu Vedic caste system and once you leave Hinduism you cannot be a Rajput and if you guys still want to use that term than stop claiming Islam doesn't has or allows caste system.

Rajput is an ethnicity.

I had been told by many Pakistanis here that Gandhara never had a Hindu history and there were even threads claiming Hinduism was never popular in Punjab-Sindh.

By many Pakistani you mean shan lol.

No fault of Pakistani's. They believe in a religion which requires them to consider it the most enlightened paths of all. Although they are overjoyous to accept their 'physical' connection with IVC they are loath to accept their 'cultural and philosophical' continuity with IVC. A random pakistani will say that IVC were a primitive people and he's proud to accept the modern islam which has nothing in common with those pagans.

Even Italians no longer follow Roman Paganism, or Egyptians following their old religion or Greeks. Despite that they are still the inheritors of those civilization, same for Pakistan.

He is not the only one. BTW you need to see the meaning of ethinicity in dictionary. :laugh:

List all the castes then even that Indian rajput who was declaring independent Rajputana said it was an ethnicity. Even Dulla Bhatti was Rajput.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom