What's new

The delusion of identity

Status
Not open for further replies.
There are hundreds of Indus valley sites west of Radcliffe line as far as UP, what you meant by almost entirely.
hahaha.gif

Have you lost your mind, what are you on about?

The Indus Valley Civilization emerged in the basins of the Indus River, hence the name.

Now just take a look at any map of the Indus River, or the Indus Valley Civilization, which closely followed this river. I'm not interested in these ridiculous games of semantics.

There is not much material to prove its non Hindu !

Pakistani belief its a non-Hindu otherwise the Late Harappan period shows lots of resemblances with Hinduism.

The Indus Valley Civilization emerged in the basins of the Indus River, hence the name.

Now just take a look at any map of the Indus River, or the Indus Valley Civilization, which closely followed this river. I'm not interested in these ridiculous games of semantics.

Don't tell me about modern historians naming it IVC but other important Indus valley sites that lies to west of Radcliffe line as far Uttar Pradesh. :laugh:

Not exactly. even the sites unearthed in Pakistan are far away from the original Indus river course. I am not sure it extends as far as UP, but it extends tilll Gujarat.

Most Pakistanis here seem very proud of their roots and their connection to the "Cradle of Civilization" known as the IVC, which existed almost entirely within the borders of modern-day Pakistan.
The entire Indus Valley Civilization may be taken to have lasted from the 33rd to the 14th centuries BCE, much before the advent of Islam.

Nuff said about 'pride' and 'roots'!

Pakistani belief its a non-Hindu otherwise the Late Harappan period shows lots of resemblances with Hinduism.

Don't tell me about modern historians naming it IVC but other important Indus valley sites that lies to west of Radcliffe line as far Uttar Pradesh. :laugh:

Matter is many are yet to decode their way of worship, but it does have resemblance with Hinduism.

Matter is many are yet to decode their way of worship, but it does have resemblance with Hinduism.

The Vedic culture is the successor of Indus Valley civilization, its also true new people arriving in India throughout history but Aryan invasion theory to too fake. Vedic culture originated out of Cemetery H culture, the last phase of Indus valley civilization. The drying of Ghaggar-Hakra river(most probably ancient Saraswati) led to exodus into Gangetic plains and then Hinduism people spreading to South proved by high northern ancestry among South Indians through genetic studies.

What happened after 1800 BCE? | Harappa

Cemetery H Culture Dish or lid

Not exactly. even the sites unearthed in Pakistan are far away from the original Indus river course. I am not sure it extends as far as UP, but it extends tilll Gujarat.

There are IVC sites in Saharanpur and Meerut in UP. During last phase Indus valley divided into three regions- Cemetery H, Jhunkar and Rangpur culture separated from each other. Out of them cemetery H culture gave rise to Rigvedic period.

localization-era-indus_0.jpg

Last edited:
Pakistanis accept IVC because its a non-Hindu history.

What is non-hindu and what is hindu?

do they accept the mother goddess that IVC used to worship?
do they accept the yogic and tantrism that used to happen in IVC?
do they know that most of the traditions of IVC are followed by hindus ?

Mostly the IVC we know ,sculptures n all are of mixed culture 2000-1400BCE.

to live in that land doesn't makes its your history,history is available to all,its about who recognizes and who doesn;t .

The jirgas that even afghanis do is 'hindu' tradition of sabha ,lets repeal it ?:partay:

Because the Aryan Invasion theory is real. Ask any Real historian.

HAHA neither have you read the debates of furious AIT old theorists like witzel n all neither you know much about it .

Listen to me carefully : once you claim that invasion theory exists ,your whole hypothesis fail's that's why most AIT's have shifted to AMT:rofl:

The so called Aryan invasion theory comes with lots of fake theory and certainly there is no proof of this 'invasion' or 'war'. The theory was proposed after finding a linguistic similarities among Indo-European languages.

? Go read a book or ask a certified a historian. I'm not gonna bother my time with people that have no degree on the matter. If I'm gonna waste my time being educated on the internet I rather be educated by this guy:

? Go read a book or ask a certified a historian. I'm not gonna bother my time with people that have no degree on the matter. If I'm gonna waste my time be educated on the internet I rather being educated by this guy:

He says there are three theories ,why do you accept the one you which you don;t know?:omghaha:

By language AMT is a FACT,AIT is not :dirol:

Most Pakistanis here seem very proud of their roots and their connection to the "Cradle of Civilization" known as the IVC, which existed almost entirely within the borders of modern-day Pakistan.

I think here you are mistaken. You can't be proud of your past and then say that all my past was delusional and Islam has given us light. That's the difference between a paksitani loving IVC and a traditional Indian. A traditional Indian will be proud of his past heritage and relish in the cultural continuity which he has with his past.

Although Pakistan's are overjoyous to claim their IVC ancestry but they are loath to accept that that place was one of centre of the hindu dharma and hindu philosphical thoughts. Taxila was one of the global centers of hindu/buddhist philosophy which today falls in pakistan. They want to accept this part but they are loath in accepting their cultural continuity with those people.

So you cannot say that Pakistanis are truly proud about their past. The article specifically mentions that how one of the main component of Pakistan's ideology is in denying of cultural connection with the old civilization.

Last edited:
He says there are three theories ,why do you accept the one you which you don;t know?:omghaha:

By language AMT is a FACT,AIT is not :dirol:

The Conquest is the most accepted form of Theory. Just like Gravity is merely a Theory.

? Go read a book or ask a certified a historian. I'm not gonna bother my time with people that have no degree on the matter. If I'm gonna waste my time being educated on the internet I rather being educated by this guy:

So, your knowledge of Indus valley civilization is only confined to some 10 minutes video. I have read a lots of material about and Aryan invasion theory is too fake. Now, we even know that Vedic culture originated out of Late Harappan period, there was a ancient river that flowed parallel to Indus at Ghaggar-Hakra river. The so called dead bodies killed by Dravidian marauders were later found to be dead bodies belonging to different times of the history.

So the whole bunch has again started the debate on determining who is more primitive. CoooL

What is non-hindu and what is hindu?

do they accept the mother goddess that IVC used to worship?
do they accept the yogic and tantrism that used to happen in IVC?
do they know that most of the traditions of IVC are followed by hindus ?

Mostly the IVC we know ,sculptures n all are of mixed culture 2000-1400BCE.

to live in that land doesn't makes its your history,history is available to all,its about who recognizes and who doesn;t .

The jirgas that even afghanis do is 'hindu' tradition of sabha ,lets repeal it ?:partay:

According to Pakistani IVC bear no resemblances with Hinduism, so they can reclaim it. According to Pakistanis even Gandhara had no Hindu history, so they can reclaim it too. Few months back some guy started a thread, how Hinduism was never popular in entire Pakistan. :laugh:

So, your knowledge of Indus valley civilization is only confined to some 10 minutes video. I have read a lots of material about and my conclusion is its too fake. Now, we even know that Vedic culture originated out of Late Harappan period, there was a ancient river that flowed parallel to Indus at Ghaggar-Hakra river. The so called dead bodies killed by Dravidian marauders were later found to be dead bodies belonging to different times of the history.

You don't have any certification to even make that hypothesis. Unlike the guy in the video which he does. There's the difference between you 2. I take his word because he have an actual degree on history.

For example: Would you let a "doctor" without a certification to operate on your own child? That's why I only took your word with a grain of salt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom