What's new

The defense strategy of the Gulf Cooperation Council states

won't matter, a first strike is used killing 10s of thousands if not millions, second strike will come.

only someone completely naïve and living in a video game would think otherwise.
hmm, the sentence isn't making much sense, but there won't be any strike. It's a bluff. Unlike larger countries, there isn't much room for population to maneuver in a tiny state.

There is always a risk in any course of action, but if done right, It should not go out of hand. Just in case, if they are foolish enough to launch one, Guess what, World is going to get very tight for them. No other country will be foolish enough to provide them a safe heaven and risk a possible Nuclear attack themselves.
That's a fair assessment.

won't matter, a first strike is used killing 10s of thousands if not millions, second strike will come.

only someone completely naïve and living in a video game would think otherwise.
In Extremis..Arabs can take that million or even more loss in order to illuminate you..HaHaHa
Can you take a million or two loss???

We ca do that in many ways.. For example: can you imagine those 3000 rockets the Palestinians used lately..armed with chemical and biological warheads??????????

It is not arrogance that can save you.. but peace by first being thankful to the Arabs restraining themselves to allow you to live in peace and second by giving the Palestinians their share of the land as their own Independent state..

Last edited:
In Extremis..Arabs can take that million or even more loss in order to illuminate you..HaHaHa
Can you take a million or two loss???

We ca do that in many ways.. For example: can you imagine those 3000 rockets the Palestinians used lately..armed with chemical and biological warheads??????????

It is not arrogance that can save you.. but peace by first being thankful to the Arabs restraining themselves to allow you to live in peace and second by giving the Palestinians their share of the land as their own Independent state..

You’re talking to me With glee as if I’m actually involved in the process somehow.

Was just conveying a counterpoint, a realistic counterpoint. But to be honest, the way you seem to be laughing at the deaths of millions of people concerns me.

Going by your last postings, I thought you were better than that.

You’re talking to me With glee as if I’m actually involved in the process somehow.

Was just conveying a counterpoint, a realistic counterpoint. But to be honest, the way you seem to be laughing at the deaths of millions of people concerns me.

Going by your last postings, I thought you were better than that.
You started about the death of millions of Arabs.. so you got your answer.. no crying like you usually do..hit and cry to get pity does not wok here.. just be realistic next time..

You started about the death of millions of Arabs.. so you got your answer.. no crying like you usually do..hit and cry to get pity does not wok here.. just be realistic next time..

Well it’s true isn’t it? Any country that launches and overwhelming attack against Israel killing millions will face nuclear retaliation.

There’s no crying in that statement. I’m an outsider to the area, and I’m just calling it the way I see it.

I have to confess that I’m a little disappointed in your responses because you usually come off as a very rational person. You’re letting emotions get in the way this time.

No need to reply because you and I have nothing to talk about now. As a matter of fact, sadly I’m going to add you to my ignore list. It’s sad because I considered you a rational person on PDF who didn’t let his emotions get in the way of reality.

Like many others do.

Well it’s true isn’t it? Any country that launches and overwhelming attack against Israel killing millions will face nuclear retaliation.

There’s no crying in that statement. I’m an outsider to the area, and I’m just calling it the way I see it.

I have to confess that I’m a little disappointed in your responses because you usually come off as a very rational person. You’re letting emotions get in the way this time.

No need to reply because you and I have nothing to talk about now. As a matter of fact, sadly I’m going to add you to my ignore list. It’s sad because I considered you a rational person on PDF who didn’t let his emotions get in the way of reality.

Like many others do.
It shows already you are not very rational in your statements..how can Usrael survive millions of its citizens being killed in the first place and first strike by others.. that is not realistic..A nation will use nukes to prevent millions of its citizens to be killed.. not after that.. mostly in the case of a small country with 7 million citizens..If that is done already what is the use of a second strike..Revenge? to save what and whom?

I'm very far from being emotional about these matters.. don't project yourself on me..LOL

Bye..

Like many others do.
None of this is relevant since the Arabs have already been conquered as such geopolitically, economically and socially by Israel. Arab leadership has essentially surrendered many years ago to Israel and their population is having difficulty finding explanations for it. It began with the camp david accords and is now blossoming in the GCC’s tacit acceptance and geopolitical alliance with Israel.
Frankly, there is nothing wrong with it since the Arab leadership gains massive social and economic gains by essentially taking the focus off this conflict and into reducing extremism completely. The recent events made everyone from the Hashemites to the Sisi very nervous since it roused a portion of the population they wanted nearly gone(as it questions them as well). If anything, Israelis aren’t worried a tad about the Arabs and more peeved at the Turk leadership using the Palestinian issue for populism.

The defense strategy of the GCC is focused on the persians and negating that geopolitical influence with the UAE actively cooperating with forces to check any growth for Pakistan and keep it a near failed state that needs the UAE to stash wealth and shop.

I would not be surprised if Israel has had(and will have) active assistance from them and perhaps another GCC country to push moles and agents into Pakistan.

The United States has played a fairly smart game regardless of the issues faced - we made ourselves an Arab NATO, An Asian NATO by goading the Indians and then NATO itself to check our threats. America will remain the Island fortress and can now focus on eliminating internal threats.

None of this is relevant since the Arabs have already been conquered as such geopolitically, economically and socially by Israel. Arab leadership has essentially surrendered many years ago to Israel and their population is having difficulty finding explanations for it. It began with the camp david accords and is now blossoming in the GCC’s tacit acceptance and geopolitical alliance with Israel.
Frankly, there is nothing wrong with it since the Arab leadership gains massive social and economic gains by essentially taking the focus off this conflict and into reducing extremism completely. The recent events made everyone from the Hashemites to the Sisi very nervous since it roused a portion of the population they wanted nearly gone(as it questions them as well). If anything, Israelis aren’t worried a tad about the Arabs and more peeved at the Turk leadership using the Palestinian issue for populism.

The defense strategy of the GCC is focused on the persians and negating that geopolitical influence with the UAE actively cooperating with forces to check any growth for Pakistan and keep it a near failed state that needs the UAE to stash wealth and shop.

I would not be surprised if Israel has had(and will have) active assistance from them and perhaps another GCC country to push moles and agents into Pakistan.

The United States has played a fairly smart game regardless of the issues faced - we made ourselves an Arab NATO, An Asian NATO by goading the Indians and then NATO itself to check our threats. America will remain the Island fortress and can now focus on eliminating internal threats.

I don't understand how grown up people bring themselves to type down such hot garbage and think this makes some sort of sense to the intellect and brains.. Do you understand the term? Occupation to begin with the technical terminology.

I don't know why there are so many Pakistani conspiracy theorists on this board.. It seems like it is becoming pandemic and worrying trend..

Alliances is intepreted as defeat and trade partnerships are goaded as surrendering? Your brains are in grave danger.. How did the IQ fallen so much in PK. Is there some sort of inbreeding taking place..

If we had to use your logic.. Then every country on earth is conquered by someone else and no country one earth is free of another.. Nobody has any sovereignty. It will be referred to as Idiotology where trade partners owned each other and alliances never forged because it could lead to disaster someone taking over the other etc etc..

Last edited:
I don't understand how grown up people bring themselves to type down such hot garbage and think this makes some sort of sense to the intellect and brains.. Do you understand the term? Occupation to begin with the technical terminology.

I don't know why there are so many Pakistani conspiracy theorists on this board.. It seems like it is becoming pandemic and worrying trend..

Alliances is intepreted as defeat and trade partnerships are goaded as surrendering? Your brains are in grave danger.. How did the IQ fallen so much in PK. Is there some sort of inbreeding taking place..

If we had to use your logic.. Then every country on earth is conquered by someone else and no country one earth is free of another.. Nobody has any sovereignty. It will be referred to as Idiotology where trade partners owned each other and alliances never forged because it could lead to disaster someone taking over the other etc etc..

It would be like saying the US has conquered Australia? Hmm no. Just because they are allies doesn't make them a conqueror.. You have to explain to them slowly and in laymen term they will eventually get it and understand how to differentiate but there is long work to do still..

It would be like saying Indonesia and Australia conquered each other since they are allies in Idiotology term

People who are not citizens of GCC can hardly imagine the national security priorities of the GCC. Leave it to GCC citizens to decide what is good for them. Other people have paramount issues of their own to solve and they seem to be more interested in GCC than solving their own issues.

People who are not citizens of GCC can hardly imagine the national security priorities of the GCC. Leave it to GCC citizens to decide what is good for them. Other people have paramount issues of their own to solve and they seem to be more interested in GCC than solving their own issues.
I absolutely agree with that premise.

If they weren’t as such why the insecurity? Give me a good counter to the argument instead of sheepishly running around finding terms to attack me.

Hyperbole much? The GCC have surrendered as such to the cause of acceptance of Israel and an alliance to move forward. Trade partners and everything else has now made all other former caused and alliances moot. Be it the Palestinian issue or otherwise. More importantly, the GCC has shot, killed and buried the OIC and the Arab League. Hence, the two organizations which were speaking up for causes to the common religion are dead. The GCC is looking out for the GCC which is great - but it is also time that the rest of the muslim world realizes it and essentially tosses them off their pedestal to nothing more than kingdoms which by happenstance are close to the two revered sites. Nothing less and nothing more - this will help all other states including Pakistan bury the ummah, the ikhwan and all the lies and truly form the right transactional relationship that the GCC deserves too.

Last edited:
I absolutely agree with that premise.

If they weren’t as such why the insecurity? Give me a good counter to the argument instead of sheepishly running around finding terms to attack me.

Hyperbole much? The GCC have surrendered as such to the cause of acceptance of Israel and an alliance to move forward. Trade partners and everything else has now made all other former caused and alliances moot. Be it the Palestinian issue or otherwise. More importantly, the GCC has shot, killed and buried the OIC and the Arab League. Hence, the two organizations which were speaking up for causes to the common religion are dead. The GCC is looking out for the GCC which is great - but it is also time that the rest of the muslim world realizes it and essentially tosses them off their pedestal to nothing more than kingdoms which by happenstance are close to the two revered sites. Nothing less and nothing more - this will help all other states including Pakistan bury the ummah, the ikhwan and all the lies and truly form the right transactional relationship that the GCC deserves too.

You don't understand politics. The GCC is just using Israel for other gains but the GCC doesn't view Israel as a threat to it's existence so they view Israel as useful for the time being. The Gaza escalation should have never happened it was a Nethanyu ploy to stay in power but we won't see him again it also cost him his seat.. The Jersusalem issues will get fixed permemently.. It may seem the other way but things don't seem what it is at times.

Israel is useful for the time being until they are not.. You will never understand this.. Because two people who generally don't agree could be moving in the same direction politcally and that is what is happening with Israel there are some common interests.. But they have never accepted Israel and support the two state solution.. All this palestine talk will be fixed shortly politically so that Israel can focus on for what it was enlisted for by the GCC. The whole world is not Israel-Palestine politics it is tiny matter in reality.. You have to understand first who approached who in the Abraham accords? who recruited who?

Israel has been more useful partner then passive Pakistan in the last 5-7 years. What GCC needs is to enlist a pro-GCC guy in Pakistan army and presidency. Imran Khan is an ally but it was Nawaz who messed up

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom