What's new

The deal to manufacture submarines on Egyptian soil is a giant step towards Greater Egypt, is in its final stages

Yes, the hull
So your sub will work with hull only? Sonar, combat system ,weaponery and propulsion system?

No countries are dumb enough to pass u all these know how even u paid them well until it's WWII artifacts.

What is the difference between Indian scorpeans and this Egyptian scorpean 2000? Are they same in capacity or Egyptian scorpean 2000 version is more capable and advanced?
Special Edition for Egypt..HaHa!
Maybe Egypt agree to give France a certain percentage of suez canal ownership? That is a money making machine canal.
Egypt has very big Gas fields.. so it can pay for its armaments..

Or the Saudis are bankrolling this, to create a strong Egypt; to keep the Turks out of the Southern Mediterranean and the Iranians out of the Red Sea. A fleet that could be used along the Libyan coast or off the coast of Yemen. Something I’m sure through back channel negotiations was certified as not being a threat to Israel, before it was allowed to be even signed. The Egyptians probably also did a through purge of their ranks of any Brotherhood supporters.

France is dreaming about it and France wants to use Egypt as a pawn

but nobody can stop Turkey to protect its rights in the Eastern Mediterranean

Turkey respect Egyptian EEZ .. Turkey's problem is with Greece and France , not with Egypt
if Egypt attack Turkish interests in Libya and in the Eastern Mediterranean , then there will be very serious devastating effect for Egypt

Turkey also modernizing its military including 6 Type-214TN AIP Submarines between 2022 and 2027
and 8 MILDEN class indigenous AIP Submarines in 2030s to replace Type-209 class Submarines

also Turkey develops the future ( unmanned Submarine and Vessel )

-- Turkish stealth unmanned Vessels can hunt enemy Warships and Submarines in the Eastern Mediterranean

-- Turkish unmanned Submarine with an dive to a maximum depth of 10,000 feet for attacking enemy Submarines
and only 1 Turkish AKYA heavyweight torpedo and no more enemy Submarine

also robotic WATOZ Fish to be used as kamikaze attack against enemy Submarines and Warships

also Turkish AKSUNGUR UCAVs to carry SONOBOUY Pod capable to host 18 sonobuoys and to receive their signals providing the data to the AKSUNGUR to detect Submarines and light torpedo integration into the AKSUNGUR UCAV to detect and destroy enemy Submarines

Egypt should be smart not to fight Turkey for French-Greek interests

Last edited:
So your sub will work with hull only? Sonar, combat system ,weaponery and propulsion system?

No countries are dumb enough to pass u all these know how even u paid them well until it's WWII artifacts.

Of course they will not pass those subsystem knowledge manufacturing, is my previous statement not clear enough ???

but nobody can stop Turkey to protect its rights in the Eastern Mediterranean

Turkey respect Egyptian EEZ .. Turkey's problem is with Greece and France , not with Egypt
if Egypt attack Turkish interests in Libya and in the Eastern Mediterranean , then there will be very serious devastating effect for Egypt

Turkey also modernizing its military including 6 Type-214TN AIP Submarines between 2022 and 2027
and 8 MILDEN class indigenous AIP Submarines in 2030s to replace Type-209 class Submarines

also Turkey develops the future ( unmanned Submarine and Vessel )

-- Turkish stealth unmanned Vessels can hunt enemy Warships and Submarines in the Eastern Mediterranean

-- Turkish unmanned Submarine with an dive to a maximum depth of 10,000 feet for attacking enemy Submarines
and only 1 Turkish AKYA heavyweight torpedo and no more enemy Submarine

also robotic WATOZ Fish to be used as kamikaze attack against enemy Submarines and Warships

also Turkish AKSUNGUR UCAVs to carry SONOBOUY Pod capable to host 18 sonobuoys and to receive their signals providing the data to the AKSUNGUR to detect Submarines and light torpedo integration into the AKSUNGUR UCAV to detect and destroy enemy Submarines

I don't think anyone will be fighting anyone any time soon and certainly nobody can use anyone as pawn in such a suicidal mission. Egypt has nothing to gain from it and it could likewise destroy its own country.

It would be like trying to force France to collide with UK both countries will end up as losers

For most of the power-altering deals, the Egyptian manufacturing deal for the French submarine "Scorpene 2000", also met with strong opposition from Israel,

Excellent thread by you, my good friend. 12 -14 subs surprised me a bit but we saw hoe the Egyptian engineers assembled those 3 Gowind corvettes like it was child's play. Subs are a whole other ball game which is why the Jews next door are FREAKING OUT because those can be fitted with viscous land attack missiles (and I bet they will be which is why their freaking out with all the cruise missiles on the new MiGs and Rafals and Su-35S and the hidden ballistic program lol, and if Israel thinks it's gonna possess nukes and try to over power the region, it's got another thing coming in the form of a most powerful Egypt in all militarily aspects. As if we're gonna sit ab round and watch them increase their potential and we do nothing. Are they kidding or something? The BESY part is the clout they have in the form of lobbying like in the US is CRAPOLA with Euro countries except for maybe France.

The latest leaks say that the deal ranges from 12 to 14 submarines with special specifications for Egypt at a value ranging between 10 to 12 billion dollars,

That is just a TREMENDOUS amount lol. Those Scorpenes are terrific as I've been reading up on them. Store the 4 Romeos and get the 4 Type 209s active on all fronts and compliment them with these deep sea AIP Acorpenes and the NAVY might make the EAF extremely jealous lol.

submarine as the first country in the region to manufacture Subs.

The latest leaks say that the deal ranges from 12 to 14 submarines with special specifications for Egypt at a value ranging between 10 to 12 billion dollars, including equipping the base of July 3 with construction yards, equipment and machinery required to enter Egypt in the era of multiple specialized arsenals instead of the single Alexandria arsenal.

The leak also spoke of an increase in the size of the AIP submarine to accommodate the following:

1- 25 torpedoes

2- 20 Exocet anti-ship missiles, the latest version launched from the depths

3- An unspecified number of air defense missiles, as the first submarine aquired by the Egyptian fleet, to possess this formidable feature

4- An unspecified number of marine mines

5- Two autonomous underwater vehicles (AUV)

6- 30 Ultra Micro AUV, famous for their suicide anti-submarine warfare, with improved range and high speed

7- Two balloon-launched drone helicopters

8- 10 anti-torpedoes torpedoes

9- An anti-micro-anti-submarine system to protect the submarine from new threats in the depths.

Love it and there will come a time VERY SOON where no one will be able to tell us we can't equip all our FREMMS and all our subs with the latest and greatest land attack missiles. The ones who have a problem with that can stick it where the sun don't shine. NO ONE WILL TELL US WHAT WE CAN HAVE. Those days are LOOOOOOOOOOOOONG gone bye bye.

France adheres to the assembly clause and Egypt adheres to the clause of technology transfer and manufacturing. China, Italy, and Germany are waiting for the final result of the negotiations with the French side to intervene and provide better deals than the French side, As Spain did a few days ago in the deal of manufacturing large surface ships with the Egyptian side by presenting a better offer than China, France, Germany. Italy and even Russia, as an attempt to win a deal to manufacture Egyptian surface ships with very special specifications for Egypt.

Yep. that's how it always works. Once a heavy military producing country sees that potential, they jump in with offers that can't be refused. But the great thing I've noticed is Sisi and EGY generals and their great team of intel organizers are not just saying yes to everything and anything. They're planning this entire thing from defensive position to super potent attack position because the best defense is a good offense.

And here is a question for the Israelis - why are you wigging out about our military capabilities increasing almost by the day with some of the best stuff out there? Why are you afraid? We will never invade you or do any harm against you unless you really mess with the Palestinians to the point of genocide. So shut the **** up and mind your own business. Your days of quantitatively and qualitatively being superior to all the region and having doubts about the only country that has had peace with you for 40 years has you all riled up. Shove it.

Seems a far too big deal to be true

It does but what did you think when suddenly Egypt had 2 Mistrals, 24 Rafales, a FREMM and 4Gowinds three of which to be built in Alexandria. Had I told you that was going to happen, your answer would probably have been the same as the above, my friend,

Eygpt is really commited to defence spending nowadays.

Yep, and it's no pocket change either and a few months ago (almost a year when the EAF and Wingloongs destroyed almost 75 infiltrating's cockroach cretins from Libya who thought they had the run of the border any time and got fried to a crispy crunch has completely shut down that border and weakened the Sinai cretins almost to a laughable state. Not ashamed to say kill every one of them on the spot and put an end to the BS. 30 Su-30SEs alone of which supposedly 10 are already in Egypt can practically do the entire need on its own and it will send Aby a very clear message about that dam that will make him cry all day and night before we BABOOOM the entire thing and their military ability to respond.

this is what happen if generals rule a country .

True to a certain extent but look at the US. #1 in the world and most presidents are former lawyers and law makers.

Maybe Egypt agree to give France a certain percentage of suez canal ownership? That is a money making machine canal.

Hehn, what? lol, I know you were joking about that. That canal is Egypt and only Egypt. Egypt has a lot of oil collateral which made all these money hoarding mongrels with weapons crawl out of the woodwork with these offers and believe it or not, the economy is doing very well and keep in mind the Egy military has its own budget and believe me when I tell you, it is impressive and that is why all these European countries want a piece of the pie with all these offers. Now we are in the position to pick and chose. No more of the US or the Jews telling us what we can have ONLY for defense and not offense LOLOLOLOLO what do the Japanese say? Sionara maricon! lol.

Or the Saudis are bankrolling this, to create a strong Egypt; to keep the Turks out of the Southern Mediterranean and the Iranians out of the Red Sea. A fleet that could be used along the Libyan coast or off the coast of Yemen. Something I’m sure through back channel negotiations was certified as not being a threat to Israel, before it was allowed to be even signed. The Egyptians probably also did a through purge of their ranks of any Brotherhood supporters.

If only assembly it is not a good deal by seeing the contract is for 12-14 subs, just compare it to India that can manufacture scorpene in the country with minimal order

Have you found the missing Indonesian sub yet? I'm worried this will not end well but let's pray to Allah that they are safe,

What is Greater Egypt? Does Egypt have irredentist claims on neighbouring states such as Libya and Sudan?

Regards

No claims, just trying to have good relations and the Gobblers from the north are complicating the issue that's why they need to get the F**K out of Libya and let US NEIGHBORS handle the peace process and government plan since we are vert good at creating that.

Sure not. They will pay in cash thanks to oil and gas found in mediterranean sea.

You only pay in deposits and incremental payments as production is nearing the end. The rest is paid by loans through France like the previous deal and you know what, why do you give us the option for 12 more and then RENEG on that? That is BAD business from you and as much as I like the Rafale, I truly hope the deal fails and we get the 24 Typhoon to stick it up your you know what. Then NEVER deal with France plenty of even better subs than the Scorpene out there. Buh buy,

ZIp up. The biggest anti Egyptian on this forum who wants to kill as many Egyptian civilians in Cairo you with your lying claim of hundreds of those stupid SOMS. One or two might get through but even that I doubt the way our defense is set up but for you to wish death on our civilians is shameful!!! You should be PERMANENTLY banned and your never ending boring posts. Keiling as many civilians, UNBELIEVABLE what a sick and twisted mind you have.

Why am I even quoting such low IQ posts? Probably because that was so funny LOLOLOL.

ZIp up. The biggest anti Egyptian on this forum who wants to kill as many Egyptian civilians in Cairo you with your lying claim of hundreds of those stupid SOMS. One or two might get through but even that I doubt the way our defense is set up but for you to wish death on our civilians is shameful!!! You should be PERMANENTLY banned and your never ending boring posts. Keiling as many civilians, UNBELIEVABLE what a sick and twisted mind you have.

civilians ? never ..... muslim Egyptian People is our brothers/sisters

but airbases , jet hangars in Cairo , Sidi Barrani , Alexandria , etc , if Egypt attack Turkish interests in Libya and in the Eastern Mediterranean

btw your SISI killed over 5.000 civilians in Cairo ... go and blame your SISI , not me

Why am I even quoting such low IQ posts? Probably because that was so funny LOLOLOL.

in 1830s , France and The UK armed and used Mehmed Ali Paşa of Egypt as a pawn against the Ottoman Empire

now France wants to use SISI for same tactic against Turkey

We hope SISI will work with Turkey , instead of fighting

and , I remember your low IQ posts which dreamed about to invade Turkey with 2 pathetic LHDs ..... what a funny

Last edited:

but airbases , jet hangars in Cairo , Sidi Barrani , Alexandria , etc , if Egypt attack Turkish interests in Libya and in the Eastern Mediterranean

btw your SISI killed over 5.000 civilians in Cairo ... go and blame your SISI , not me

in 1830s , France and The UK armed and used Mehmed Ali Paşa of Egypt as a pawn against the Ottoman Empire

now France wants to use SISI for same tactic against Turkey

and , I remember your low IQ posts which dreamed about to invade Turkey with 2 pathetic LHDs ..... what a funny
tu16_18.jpg

Egyptian Tu-16 armed with KSR-2 (AS-5 'Kelt') air-to-surface missiles under each wing From 1970

First we are dealing with you on the small amount of your mind

It should respect other countries and not destroy history

What you call Turkey's interests, which you see as hostility to Islamic countries
Turkey sends terrorists and criminals to plunder Libya's wealth and says your interests transform Turkish crimes such as
Stealing the water of the rivers of Iraq and Syria is hostility against Muslims and a major crime that no Muslim would ever do. I don’t know how to talk about us as brothers, and you kill Muslims and steal Iraqi water to give Syria’s water and oil, Iraq and Syria, and create terrorists through Sadat’s company, spreading crimes and killing, and say interests.

You are spreading lies. The Sisi did not kill a single person, but rather your group of terrorists is the one who spreads murder and crimes, whether Muslim brothers or ISIS

And Erdogan lied your words and said the picture is not confused in 2013 and left Egyptians humiliated and begged that Egypt pardon her

All Turkey’s crimes against humanity, and the Kurds say it has something to do with Islam. You trade in Islam to promote your crimes and your ambitions for the wealth of the people.

Su-35S-Misir-Defence-Turk-1024x576-1.jpg

Muhammad Ali Pasha defeated you and almost eliminated you, and Europe is the one that fought the Egyptian fleet in order not to eliminate the sick man Turkey. You say he is a pawn and falsify history. History does not see in Turkey anything but a criminal colonial state that looted the Muslims 400 years under the name of a caliphate. We did not see anything but the thefts of Muslims and made them backward, so it was not published. Turkey has no flags, no civilization, or Islam, but has published gangs, thieves and wars and says that it is history and it is a shameful and disgraceful history

Egypt is the one who expelled Turkey from the Middle East during the era of Abdel Nasser, and exposed the Baghdad Pact, which the West created against Syria, so Turkey stole the Syrian Alexandrona Zone land, which is occupied territories, and we were the ones who drew a red line for you.

2020-637176484892295981-229.jpg

Turkey is an occupied country with 28 NATO bases. It does not live in an illusion of power

Egypt, in any case, humiliated Turkey and drew a red line for it, and Turkey knelt and humiliated Egypt in order to restore relations, and Egypt announced that it would monitor Turkey by adhering to the Egyptian conditions in order for Egypt to accept the return of relations with Turkey for more humiliation and oppression.

You kill Kurds every day with crimes against humanity. What is the relationship of killing Kurds to Islam?

Military capability, it is clear that you are blind. You talk a lot about drones that have not entered service and threaten Egypt and the Egyptian Navy, and this is not intelligence

Egypt struck the Turkish Wattiyeh base 3 times, and the Turks did not dare accuse Egypt until the Turkish electronic warfare systems were suppressed

Egypt has a fleet of unmanned aerial vehicles larger than Turkey, already doubling
CH-4 / CH-5 / WING LOONG 1/1-D / 2
Simply the capabilities are higher

Egypt has a larger fighter fleet than Turkey, so Turkey is the one who is terrified of Egypt
Egypt has a larger and more effective air force than Turkey. It does not live in illusions. Turkey does not have the F-4 fighters that Egypt has taken out of service since 2009, the Turkish F-16
Turkey owns a cruise missile Egypt has several models in quantity and quality

The UAV is one of the weapons, and it is not what countries depend on. Even the Azerbaijani-Armenian war was much weaker, while Azerbaijan was preparing for 30 years for the Armenian war and does not compare a weak country like Armenia with Egypt that can crush Turkey militarily. You must remember the defeat of Turkey in 1830 from Egypt until you wished Another defeat, more cruel than Egypt as well

82183222_3340917589268085_864744678107381760_n.jpg

Either the SCL-AP or the KH-59MK2 and the Apache, and there are other models that Egypt has not announced its possession.
The missiles, the surface and the atmosphere of the surface of Egypt, has more than 300 Harpoon missiles, 150 Exocet missiles, 200 KH-35UE missiles, 200 KH-31 missiles and more than 150 OTOMAT missiles, and the C-705KD missile was manufactured and in the eighties it was manufactured HY-2 / HY-4 beside what Egypt bought it from Russia from P-800 and KH-41 missiles, meaning Egypt has twice what Turkey has

Egypt possessed cruise missiles before Turkey dreamed of owning them since the seventies, while Turkey did not possess a cruise missile until 2018 and the same thing
You think that Turkey with a drone will eliminate the Samurai Navy. This is the mentality of children who do not understand Turkey. Turkey did not kneel and prostrate to Egypt because of its fear.

Egypt can annihilate half of the Turkish navy fleet in one day

Regarding Libya, the war did not and will not end before expelling the militias and the Turks from Libya. As for what you call interests, you will not have interests in Libya. You are humiliating Egypt in order for Egypt to allow you some robberies in Libya and promote your failed products in Libya through Syrian militias and local Libyan gangs that owe loyalty to your criminal regime. In Libya

Egypt has already begun to develop in eastern Libya, while the West will remain miserable until it is purified from terrorism and the traitors loyal to the Turks remain.
We will not be surprised this year by the outbreak of a new war in Libya to purify the West and expel the rest of the Turks
Turkey is economically collapsing, the lira is falling, and everyone cannot stand your presence. The Russians have prevented tourism from you, and Saudi Arabia has banned the import of Turkish products and the Gulf is your enemy, Egypt is your enemy, the Syrians are your enemies, and the Iraqis are your enemies. You have destroyed Syria and dried up the waters of Iraq. These are crimes against humanity and crimes against Islam

Try to respect others and try to read and learn. You deal naively. You are unable to produce fighters or buy fighters. Your tank project has failed. America has banned helicopter engines from you, and Europe has prevented you from fighter engines and training planes, and your tank project has failed. Since 2000, you have not been able to produce a tank or buy a tank. And you are cooperating with Israel to develop the M60, and you bought the technology from South Korea, and you failed to get one new tank since 2000 and you spent a billion dollars on a tank project and so far, the result is still not the Turkish armor depends on the M48, the M60 and the Leopard 1
You are developing some old tanks like 84 Leopard 2 tanks and 170 M60 tanks, which is useless and useless in front of Turkey's future in any conflict.

Egypt drew its maritime borders and economic zones with Greece and Cyprus and did not recognize any interests of Turkey in the Mediterranean in the first place.
Egypt established an alliance with Greece and Cyprus, placed F-16 fighters in Greece, and encouraged Saudi Arabia and the UAE to place fighters in Greece.

And it created an alliance hostile to you in the Mediterranean and ended the Libyan agreement with the Fayez al-Sarj gang, and now Libya will demarcate its maritime borders with Greece.

Egypt is cooperating militarily with Greece and Greece, and now it has developed its air force superior to Turkey, so that it is unprecedented for the suppression of the Turkish Air Force and the shooting down of F-16s in the Aegean Sea.

GREECE-BUY-RAFALE-860x529.png

Greece now wants to increase the Rafale fleet to 24 instead of 18
Greece is developing 84 AESA radar F-16 aircraft
Greece is negotiating the purchase of 24 F-35s
Consequently, Greece is superior to the Turkish Air Force for 10 years because America itself will never give Turkey the F-35 that it expelled from the F-35 program for good.

In other words, simply Egypt has surrounded you and created a series of countries hostile to you, while you are chasing after Egypt to gain Egypt's approval. For any Turkish war or Turkish threat to Egypt, Egypt is able to cut off Turkey’s hand in the Mediterranean and in Libya whenever it wants.

Last edited:

You said Cairo but let's move on. Assuming you meant hangers and bases etc., I think many of you are still hung up on 1967. It would be like saying Pearl Harbor would happen to the US again. You should look more into Egypt's defense network to understand the difficulty or practical impossibility of assuming such a simplistic attack would work.

Why don't you just raise the number and make it an even 10,000 while we're living in imaginary lala land?

Who started all this trouble and why the sudden change in attitude of wanting to be friends?
Why did Erdogan flap his yap about Sisi and support the MB terrorist and give them refuge and now he's changed his mind? You don't see something really strange about that?

That Turkish stuff must be some really heavy duty. Find that post, lol.
In other words, simply Egypt has surrounded you and created a series of countries hostile to you,

Great post all around for your first one! EDIT: 100th! That line is so true and was done in such a quiet and diplomatic way including some loud ways like all the different exercises, naval and air force but goes to show you the regional influence Egypt has that it imposes without yelling, so to speak.

Last edited:
Have you found the missing Indonesian sub yet? I'm worried this will not end well but let's pray to Allah that they are safe,

The debris has been found and one of them is Islamic prayer mat (sajadah), CNN International and Aljazeera reported they have found the submarine in 850 meter deep, the deep where none submarine can withstand

@rambro

Last edited:
The debris has been found and one of them is Islamic prayer mat (sajadah), CNN International and Aljazeera reported they have found the submarine in 850 meter deep, the deep where none submarine can withstand

Ya sater Ya Rab, I just saw a short clip of that on CNN where they showed the items but didn't mention the depth. Then this: Missing Indonesian submarine sank, Navy officials say (msn.com)

They said that where they detected a strong magnetic force and an oil sheet where it began its decent after requesting it to test its torpedoes. The problem now is not even the oxygen but that brutal depth off the coast of Bali.

Ya sater Ya Rab, I just saw a short clip of that on CNN where they showed the items but didn't mention the depth. Then this: Missing Indonesian submarine sank, Navy officials say (msn.com)

They said that where they detected a strong magnetic force and an oil sheet where it began its decent after requesting it to test its torpedoes. The problem now is not even the oxygen but that brutal depth off the coast of Bali.

They have detected the submarine under water 850 meter, none submarine can withstand at that deep

They have detected the submarine under water 850 meter, none submarine can withstand at that deep

Yes I did read that part in your other post. What scared me more was what that reporter said that even though by now the oxygen would have been depleted, but it wouldn't withstand 800ft of depth and would "implode" at that depth let alone 850 meters and that water is 2000 ft which calculates to 609 meters but you're saying it's even deeper there.

If they found that oil sheet right where it began its decent one can only speculate that the oil pump to the engine either seized and the engine was starved of oil and lines erupted. I'm just guessing since I don't know much about submarine engines but it's probably the most dangerous military element.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom