What's new

The curious case of Nasr's terminal guidance

On the topic of motor systems, we have had discussions with Roketsan on it and there may be projects forthcoming on A2A and S2A. I am fearful Azm is becoming a fraud much like other projects and only lining the coffers of MES and other PAF leadership that isn't all "mohibbul watan".
Low hanging fruit in Pakistan is usually left to rot by corruption, if you only knew what billions(not millions) are consumed and squandered in corruption in Spee DEE and its branches; you will do as I have and never look back on Pakistan waiting for the day to burn this green passport to the ground seeing that it is essentially without any decent military leadership. Lions led by lambs should be the motto or brand name of the Pakistan military.

Faith isn't lost easy. Lets just leave it at that, but at least some good.. SOME remains that will ensure we make the Indians regret any attempt of adventures against us for a thousand years. . Those of you who wish to and not have seen too much to have a disdain for Pakistan should not lose heart yet , perhaps things can be turned around as the opportunities and potential is boundless if only people searched for the good in each other and focused on the collective rather than individual ambitions.

Coming to online interaction.
The rank and file of Indians on our site and in anything related to external India are some of the most ignorant people on the face of earth. That is further intensified by their serious social frustrations which are easily directed into xenophobia due to a long standing national narrative of being victims and a need to prove themselves consistently for accreditation as superior to others.

You have better chance of getting a elephant to think its a bald eagle than get an Indian to see the futility of their hate for Pakistan. After 8 years interacting and observing them, I see their reasonable ones as a the exception not the normal on the internet; took me a long time to realize that.

Our people have a parallel problem, they are so convinced they are the most victimized and consider themselves as some chosen people looking for a messiah. Until that they see their ingrained corruption as a burden they must bear and create fake messianic stories about not just their ancestry but their beliefs.
Ive met white bearded traffic sergeants asking for bribes in their pocket because they cannot touch it while in wudu and Ive met supposed "legendary" fighter pilots accepting millions in bribes and their children addressing their servants as "you miserable little bitch".

One cannot convince either side of the good in the other because neither is capable of projecting it beyond frivolous pursuits either in culture or wearing religion on their sleeves.

Unless one can convince the other that "we are just good human beings" regardless of who we pray to, what we eat or wear and so on. I really feel that online interaction is pointless between India and Pakistan.
Opened a thread just to get opinions on it and saw the result.
yours is a wittgensteinian description of the reality of human condition in a third world society i just want to tell you one thing sir there are no shortcuts and there is no paradise under this sun.
and sir after about 1000 years of servitude a hodge podge population of thousand languages races and ethnicities with even more confusing and varying philosophies and mythologies in hand they have a general identity problem there fore their psychology is governed by the aforementioned quagmires.

Last edited:
Drop the attitude. You have no idea what my thoughts are and I have found you rather non-receptive of new ideas. I could prove you wrong, but I happen to understand what kind of thoughts would get me into trouble if shared on the internet.
Sir what about RQ-170 type drones with pgms.
And tracked remote control (fiber optic cable) wire guided anti tank mines.
e.g
it's just a crud example.

https://wonderfulengineering.com/ne...ssias-first-autonomous-strike-drone-okhotnik/

Last edited:
I am sorry to read this exchange. It is sad to see you facing religious abuse, that too from someone whom I've admired and held up to other Indians as an example.

Please reconsider your decision.

It used to be said 20 some years ago that Pakistan plays cricket with 2 extra players ( their own Pakistani umpires ) and Indian umpires would be always negative towards Indian players just to show how fair they are.

Your attitude towards Oscar are similar. For no apparent reason, he says that an Indians member's family should die. He talks crap about Hindu gods. And when the booze seems to have worn off , there is a family loss brought up.

And you and some other chap have ' respect' and ' sympathy' for him.
Unbelievable.

And Oscar : please spend some time outside of Pakistan . You will change for the better, I assure you. This applies to all the net warriors of this forum , nationality regardless.

But if you think you are better off 24/7 on this forum , looking up IP addresses, then look at fake Chinese members from Pakistan , fake Tamilians who can't read, speak , write Tamil, fake Scotland residents from Bawhalpur, etc.
Look up mine too while you are at it.

Thank you for taking the trouble to write. You have 6 more posts to complete your schedule for the month, for which I am thankful. As for the content, once you have crossed 500 posts, let me think about it.

Thank you for taking the trouble to write. You have 6 more posts to complete your schedule for the month, for which I am thankful. As for the content, once you have crossed 500 posts, let me think about it.
I honestly don't know what you mean by this.
Sorry if I have missed some subtlety on your part. I have not posted 6 times in a year , perhaps.
Till your post in question, I have agreed 100 % with you. Especially when you lock horns with the Bhakts. Sorry, you are plain wrong in this case though.
Anyway, my lunch break is up . Good night ( assuming you are in India )

I honestly don't know what you mean by this.
Sorry if I have missed some subtlety on your part. I have not posted 6 times in a year , perhaps.
Till your post in question, I have agreed 100 % with you. Especially when you lock horns with the Bhakts. Sorry, you are plain wrong in this case though.
Anyway, my lunch break is up . Good night ( assuming you are in India )

The trouble is that everybody who comes along seems to think that my putting my views up in public for viewing and discussion means that they are obliged to take a stand. Usually a hostile and critical stand. You have not the slightest idea of why I regard Oscar as I do, of what has gone into it, including, I might add, moral support when the bhakts were at their peak.

You have posted 124 times in 17 months.

As for whether I am right or wrong, I note your view, and hope you had a good lunch.

Pakistan Multiple launch system needs air defences and anti-personnel system with all 8 axil wheels that turn to give a truck a tighter turn and stability. They also should make it amphibious to make it all-terrain

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom