What's new

The Crane, Tiger and Eagle at Play ! Exercise Malabar kicks off with US, Japanese, Indian navies

As said in the Upanishad scriptures, "Satyameva jayate" [Truth Alone Triumphs!]

Well , i tried to make it as accurate as possible. What is the Indian National Animal? Is it Tiger? Lion or Elephant.

If i listed the National Animal of India incorrectly, i will edit it.

I think you should use national Bird of India which is Peacock
Since your analogy contains the crane for Japan and The eagle for USA

I wish kolkata class was involved,rather than the old rajput class.Japanese navy is master of ASW and IN needs to exchange ideas with them to tackle chinese submarine threat in IOR more efficiently.With PM Abe's new vision of stronger japan militarily,this co-operation will only increase exponentially.Hope in the return exercises IN sends a carrier and kolkata class to visit the pacific.:tup:

tumblr_nqxan9ztFx1r8tm3bo1_500.jpg

@Nihonjin1051 and @Whazzup
Thanks for the tag!

Well Namaste to u too :-)

Its going to be a great learning experience for us and I hope Vietnam and Australia joins future exercises too that would be best for the region .
Oh!
After Indian defence minister met his Australian counterpart in September, I assumed Australia will also be a part of this exercise, but I guess I was wrong.

@Nihonjin1051 and @Whazzup
Thanks for the tag!

Oh!
After Indian defence minister met his Australian counterpart in September, I assumed Australia will also be a part of this exercise, but I guess I was wrong.

The Australian leader has a leaning towards China, i suppose, and doesn't want any exercise to affect Sino-Australian trade relations. Secondly, the Australian leader's daughter in law is a Chinese national. His son had studied abroad in China, learned the language and served as a de-facto source of information for the PM in regards to China. So , think of it as a quasi-personal complication in regards to China with this particular Australian PM.

Definitely not as resolute as the prior leader. Unfortunately.

Under the watchful eyes of the snarling grizzly and the chubby panda. 8-)

cockroach :lol:

If pakistan tries nuclear option then they can name their national animal as cockroach !

Says cow worshipper dhoti :lol:

There is nothing like dragon. But dragon is the brand, one of the giant country of the world.

We have taken Tiger brand find something else for yourselves. There are plenty.

Anyway my point was with the op. Not with dhoti Indian brigade.

And in my info changing thread titles are against PDF policy @waz

Find yourself another thread to troll !

Guys this is a great thread to share and learn, lets ignore the trolls shall we? No point replying to nonsensical comments. They have a right to jealous, two of the best navies here in our ports after all ;)
Great pics btw, looking forward to the pics from the combat exercises.

The Australian leader has a leaning towards China, i suppose, and doesn't want any exercise to affect Sino-Australian trade relations. Secondly, the Australian leader's daughter in law is a Chinese national. His son had studied abroad in China, learned the language and served as a de-facto source of information for the PM in regards to China. So , think of it as a quasi-personal complication in regards to China with this particular Australian PM.

Definitely not as resolute as the prior leader. Unfortunately.
That's news to me.

It can be one of the Indian national animal. But not its brand. We have adopted Tiger as Bangladesh's brand/symbol.

But what is India's brand? Not every national animals. Something specific. Peacocks or Cows? Try to find a brand which doesnt collide with others. Imo Asiatic Lions are more suitable. I was expressing my opinion to the jap when this thread is related to bay of bengal and tiger. All are related to BD. And we dont believe BD was created in 1971, just a fraction of history. In the past we also created India and Pakistan.
@waz @Icarus @Jungibaaz
Please clear this trolling effort.

Back
Top Bottom