What's new

The Construction of a New Pakistani Identity

Yes, you are right. Had Jinnah been alive in 1949, there would have been no "Objectives Resolution of 1949" ...

But he was not alive. He was DEAD in 1949.

Now deal with it.

Progressive people always look to old mythical times for their utopia. They live in the past i guess.

Yes, you are right. Had Jinnah been alive in 1949, there would have been no "Objectives Resolution of 1949" ...
How do you know? And it doesn't matter what Jinnah wants. It is what the Muslim League wants. Unless ofcourse you worship Jinnah.

So when is the messiah reformer coming for you?

No Messiah or reformer coming from heavens ... The Qur'an doesn't tell us anything like that ... It however does tell us that :

"Indeed, Allah will not change the condition of a people until they change what is in themselves..."
(13:11)

No Messiah or reformer coming from heavens ... The Qur'an doesn't tell us anything like that ... It however does tell us that :

"Indeed, Allah will not change the condition of a people until they change what is in themselves..."
(13:11)

Religious discussions are not allowed.

Then don't get in to such discussions.. simple, ain't it ?

Yeah very simple. Only progressive Muslims are allowed to discuss religion.
Me..........well who knows maybe i will get banned for saying religious discussions are not allowed.
Favoritism and abuse of power is common in this society.

Yeah very simple. Only progressive Muslims are allowed to discuss religion.
Me..........well who knows maybe i will get banned for saying religious discussions are not allowed.
Favoritism and abuse of power is common in this society.

As we discussed the other day, Politicology of Religion is a discipline of Political Science. And Political discussions aren't banned here ...

As we discussed the other day, Politicology of Religion is a discipline of Political Science. And Political discussions aren't banned here ...

i got unbanned 2 days ago.

i cannot indulge in this. i will be banned even before that messianic sunrise of yours in utopian laxmi land

i got unbanned 2 days ago.

i cannot indulge in this. i will be banned even before that messianic sunrise of yours in utopian laxmi land

I too have been banned here quite a few times ... No favorites here ... Chill ker Bhai ... Let's get back to topic

Nor do you represent everybody here either. You speak for yourself as well.

Yes, and that's why I don't use words like everybody and nobody ...

Regarding Objectives Resolution, I posted the opinion of the Ulema, the Chief Justice, and the Non Muslim members of the first Constituent Assembly of Pakistan. So that's not just my opinion..

Back
Top Bottom