What's new

The Construction of a New Pakistani Identity

The forum plays host to direct mutiny against the Objective Resolution.

Project ''Balkanization of Pakistan''

Fault Lines - Ethno fascists and religio fascists combining for a singular cause.

Expected to bear fruit - 2019-20

Conclusion _ Utter Humiliation in defeat.
Quite constructive, thank you!

I shall say only this, do not question my loyalty to Pakistan, sir. I love it more than I do anything else on the face of the earth. My devotion to Pakistan is unquestioned.
I've only posted this thread to bring about discussion of a topic that actually merits discussion. I can not continue to watch my country burn helplessly.

The last thing I want is the Balkanisation of Pakistan based on religio-ethnic lines. I detest ethnic and caste divisions. I simply want us to be united and on one page in our national discourse.
That is the very point of this thread. To ensure that we are united as Pakistanis and nothing else. That we become inclusive and homogenous, and the segregation and prejudice we see in society is brought to an end.

Plus, I'm not a fascist. Nowhere near it.

Last edited:
pakistan ab itna.badnaam ho chuka hai.we have to.rename Pakistan and follow.our indus valley identity

Renaming it PAKINDUSTAN ?

Quite constructive, thank you!

I shall say only this, do not question my loyalty to Pakistan, sir. I love it more than I do anything else on the face of the earth. My devotion to Pakistan is unquestioned.
I've only posted this thread to bring about discussion of a topic that actually merits discussion. I can not continue to watch my country burn helplessly.

The last thing I want is the Balkanisation of Pakistan based on religio-ethnic lines. That is the very point of this thread. To ensure that we are united as Pakistanis and nothing else. That we become inclusive and homogenous, and the segregation and prejudice we see in society is brought to an end.

Plus, I'm not a fascist. Nowhere near it.
Careful man .

You may be branded anti Pakistan non Muslim .
Only those resort to name-calling who can't properly understand and argue a point. Plus, I've not said anything remotely anti-Pakistan or anti-Islamic.

Back
Top Bottom