What's new

The Construction of a New Pakistani Identity

Nobody cares about what Jinnah wanted. Is Jinnah a prophet? No he is not. Do you worship Jinnah? LOL.

Get realistic.
And because Jinnah was not a god or prophet, we should discard his wishes for Pakistan altogether? The Muslim League wasn't composed of gods or prophets; why should we follow them then? Had they been so capable, we wouldn't have taken 9 bloody years to draft a constitution.
The ML was unable to redeem itself following the deaths of its greatest leaders.

Naam ki to PMLN Bhi Muslim League hai.

Fact is that I do care what the Quaid wanted, as do many of my peers. It is because we did not care for Jinnah's wishes for 71 years that people such as Allama Khadim Hussein Rizvi can rape and pillage across the country, declar the CJP "wajib ul qatl", and ask the soldiers of the Army to rebel against their officers. It is because we have ignored the wishes of Jinnah that Ahmedis were burnt alive in Chakwal. It is because we ignored him that Pakistan is thought of as just another barren, featureless wasteland like Afghanistan.

You can live in peace in Canada because you are protected by policies enacted by men such as Jinnah. Why deprive your poor countrymen of the same?

Last edited:
And because Jinnah was not a god or prophet, we should discard his wishes for Pakistan altogether? The Muslim League wasn't composed of gods or prophets; why should we follow them then? Had they been so capable, we wouldn't have taken 9 bloody years to draft a constitution.
The ML was unable to redeem itself following the deaths of its greatest leaders.

Naam ki to PMLN Bhi Muslim League hai.
If Jinnah had an opinion which goes against Islam, should we give his opinion any consideration?

Please be realistic.

That I am. Which principles of his are anti-Islamic?
No @M. Sarmad is proposing that Pakistan should become a secular country. And he is saying that is Jinnah's vision for Pakistan.

Who in Pakistan is willing to accept that?

Nobody is.

Unless of course I have misunderstood that @M. Sarmad.

No @M. Sarmad is proposing that Pakistan should become a secular country. And he is saying that is Jinnah's vision for Pakistan.

Who in Pakistan is willing to accept that?

Nobody is.

Unless of course I have misunderstood that @M. Sarmad.
You haven't misunderstood @M. Sarmad I think.

What do you mean by secular? Could you please define it? What is your understanding of 'secular'?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom