What's new

The coming collapse of Gulf monarchies

What a useless and dumb thread. :lol:

Reforms yes, but why a collapse? For what reason? Look at the Arab republics and so-called republics in the Middle East? All failures compared to the monarchies. Some of them as resourceful as the GCC.

No thank you.

@Lux de Veritas I know that there are nearly 500 million of us Arabs but did an Arab in Singapore from the Arab community there somehow piss you off since you started trolling on this section?

Arab Singaporean - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Im sure you have your own version of the Quran.:lol:

7abibi I don't think that he has ever seen a Qur'an.

Last edited:
What a useless and dumb thread. :lol:

Reforms yes, but why a collapse? For what reason? Look at the Arab republics and so-called republics in the Middle East? All failures compared to the monarchies. Some of them as resourceful as the GCC.

No thank you.

@Lux de Veritas I know that there are nearly 500 million of us Arabs but did an Arab in Singapore from the Arab community there somehow piss you off since you started trolling on this section?

Arab Singaporean - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

7abibi I don't think that he has ever seen a Qur'an.

I do not hate Arabs. Sorry for the tone. All the Gulf people I met give me positive impression.

Sorry about that.

Foreign Policy magazine ie the Americans. Once again they are speculating about the collapse of another country. Russia, China, Iran, EU, the GCC etc. Everyone has past the review except the good ole US of A itself. The countries most likely to collapse (economically) is Japan, UK and the US (in that order). But they prefer not to talk about that and focus on other people's problems.

What's going on with the forum? Posts disappearing?

I do not hate Arabs. Sorry for the tone. All the Gulf people I met give me positive impression.

Sorry about that.

@Lux de Veritas

Dear Saudi Arabians are NOT so-called Gulf people. There is nothing called "Gulf people". It is like calling Singaporean people for "Singapore Strait people".

The word you are looking for is Khaleeji. Which is a name for a small Arabic dialect (out of many, many) and is also a style of music, dance, cuisine etc.

The only real Khaleeji (Gulf countries) are Kuwait, Bahrain, UAE and the COASTAL regions of the Eastern Province of KSA. There are only 200.000 Khaleeji speakers in KSA and all of them are found in the coastal regions of the Eastern Province.

But all those countries differ from each other, especially Bahrain and Kuwait are "special" and diverse!

80% of the Saudi Arabian population are from Hijaz 1500 km away from the Gulf near Egypt, Levant and Yemen (totally different) or Najd in central Saudi Arabia or the Southern provinces near Yemen and Hijaz.

Take a look at this link:

Khaleeji - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Gulf Arabic (also known as Khaliji, خليجي Khalījī local pronunciation: [χɐˈliːd͡ʒi] or اللهجة الخليجية el-lahja el-Khalijiyya local pronunciation: [elˈlɑhd͡ʒɐ lχɐˈliːd͡ʒɪjjɐ]) is a variety of the Arabic language spoken around the coast of the Persian Gulf in Kuwait, Iraq,[2] Saudi Arabia, Bahrain, Qatar, the United Arab Emirates, Iran[3] and Oman. These dialects are mutually intelligible at a high level, having few differences.[4]
There are only 200,000 Gulf Arabic speakers in Saudi Arabia, mostly in the coastal Eastern Province.[5][6] Gulf Arabic is distinct from Saudi Arabic. The vast majority of Saudi citizens speak Hejazi Arabic, Najdi Arabic and Bareqi Arabic dialects - which are not dialects of Gulf Arabic. The most spoken dialects in Saudi Arabia are Hejazi and Najdi.[5][6]

Gulf Arabic - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I want you to remember this and spread the word, ok;)?

The Arab world and the Middle East is very complex and I understand that outsiders can be ignorant about it on many occasions but now I hope that you learnt something new.

No disrespect to you so please do not get angry at me.

Here is some Khaleeji music from UAE:

I will not post the dances since the women are too sexy, LOL. Don't know the idiots who are giving themselves a bad name and people on Youtube posting such nonsense.
But the dances are beautiful one has to admit as a man.

I will not post the dances since the women are too sexy, LOL. Don't know the idiots who are giving themselves a bad name and people on Youtube posting such nonsense.
But the dances are beautiful one has to admit as a man.

Why not posting them???

Do you want us begging to you??:D

I think the chance of Singapore getting annexed back to Malaysia is bigger than the chance of the collapse of the Gulf Monarchies.

Actually Malaysia kicked Singapore out of the Federation of Malaya, Lee Kuan-yew wanted Singapore to remain in Malaysia and instead the Malays got Singapore booted out entirely.

I don't think Singapore is going to collapse. It's a free trade world now, almost. There are very small limited economy protection against Singapore. Beside the power of a country lie on their people hardworking. Singapore is also have a big backup from China, Taiwan, Japan, US, Europe and overseas Chinese.

Talk about Gulf Monarchies, I believe they have bigger change to collapse. They did wrong to the West with Jihad. And everywhere around the world, people power are raising. These Gulf Monarchies are extremely ambitious, they want to dominate the world.

Malaysia supports China in the south China sea. Mahatir and Hishamuddin are two of the biggest Malay nationalists and UMNO leaders and they both slammed the west for trying to turn Malaysia against China.

BusinessMirror - Malaysia splits with Asean on China Sea threat

Malaysia Breaks Ranks on South China Sea: Video - Bloomberg

Archives | The Star Online.

Malaysia's Mahathir says China is no threat - AJW by The Asahi Shimbun

http://www.pmo.gov.my/ucapan/?m=p&p=mahathir&id=1189

Mahathir Mohamad

The Dragon Looks South: China and Southeast Asia in the New Century - Bronson Percival - Google Books

ASEAN and the Rise of China - Ian Storey - Google Books

Malaysia-China in the 21st Century: Prosperity Through Cooperation | Nur Barizah Abu Bakar - Academia.edu

Why Malaysia isn’t afraid of China (for now) | The Strategist

Some fools may be mislead into thinking that Malaysia will have a problem with China because of Singapore, Malaysia-China bilateral relations have nothing to do with Singapore.

The Singapore Way by Ian Buruma | The New York Review of Books

“I’'m no more a Chinese than President Kennedy was an Irishman.”

—Lee Kuan Yew in America, 1967

Does Islam support or oppose monarchy?

A small nation like Singapore can never pose any military threat to PRC even with those fancy toys.

They are just annoying.
Singapore has compulsory conscription and a pretty decent Air force and Navy. They can very easily choke the Malacca straight, which is very important for China's energy supplies.

I think you already know the answer to this trollic question.

A system of governance is installed for the country and its people, not on religious basis, otherwise the Vatican will delegitimize the West for approval same sex marriage.

Does Islam support or oppose monarchy?

Singapore has compulsory conscription and a pretty decent Air force and Navy. They can very easily choke the Malacca straight, which is very important for China's energy supplies.

Funny, China with its power won't hesitate to dissect Singapore. It is like comparing India to Sir Lanka, which is an insult to the Indians.

Funny, China with its power won't hesitate to dissect Singapore. It is like comparing India to Sir Lanka, which is an insult to the Indians.

I don't think we will have any problems with Singapore. :)

Singapore has a majority ethnic Chinese population, we have a lot of cultural links with them.

As for the topic, it's just ridiculous. The Gulf Monarchies are amongst the most stable and prosperous states in all of Asia.

I think you already know the answer to this trollic question.

A system of governance is installed for the country and its people, not on religious basis, otherwise the Vatican will delegitimize the West for approval same sex marriage.
Muslims claim that Koran and other Islamic holy scriptures are a complete guide on how to lead their individual and collective lives. This includes how the state is run.
Most western countries are secular and don't care about Vatican's or any other religious head's opinions.

I was not comparing China and Singapore. I was simply responding to a posters claim that Singapore is too insignificant to concern China.

Last edited:
You said yourself, it is based on how the individuals of a given society want to live. If there can't be no harm inflict by selecting a system of governance then where is the problem?

The Vatican still has a word on how should a true believer of Christianity wants to live, and it can influence the decision making process. The best example that I can think of was with the approval of same sex marriage bill in LA, which was called off due to the Vatican's advice to Congresswoman Nancy Pelosi.
Muslims claim that Koran and other Islamic holy scriptures are a complete guide on how to lead their individual and collective lives. This includes how the state in run.
Most western countries are secular and don't care about Vatican's or any other religious head's opinions.

I was not comparing China and Singapore. I was simply responding to a posters claim that Singapore is too insignificant to concern China.

Back
Top Bottom