What's new

The Clash Within Civilisations: The Sunni-Shiite Divide

lool. You know Obama-Romney hates each other. But if Monmohon singhs hates obama, its not normal! Its obsession!
Nonsensical comparison. Obama Romney differ in policies, not in theocratic ideologies. But the Sunni-Shia schism in ideologies is as wide as the one between Muslim-Kuffar world.

A a group of few people are willing to sell themselves for filling their personal bank account jeopardizing the future of people and country then this will happen. The same is happening in Pakistan, group of few people are selling themselves to fight foreign agendas. The war of Shia Sunni happened in Karbala over the struggle of throne. There is no need to settle scores over it in Damascus or Karachi. Evil mullahs use distorted history as a match to ignite violence - exactly what the shaitan loves to do. Sow disaccord between people and cause bloodshed.

Evil Mullahs???You think the Iranians are paying Al-Qaeda and Snipers to kill Shias in pakistan and Iraq???Really????? Why do you divert attention away from the real problem!

Iranians Cant become leaders of Muslim world, or it wont be called muslim World if they be leaders! of 1.4 billion muslims shias are 200 million or so, how can a Minority lead! Sunnis are true Muslims Leaders!

No one is trying to become the Leaders of the muslim world!!!!!We just dont want to become Sunnis and also not get blown up by Al Qaeda.

Evil Mullahs???You think the Iranians are paying Al-Qaeda and Snipers to kill Shias in pakistan and Iraq???Really????? Why do you divert attention away from the real problem!

Since the bloody khomeni take over of Tehran, Shia youth were offered free travel to Qom and indoctrinated to rise and revolt. This let to a number of bloody clashes in Saudi Arabia, Iraq, Egypt and a series of violence in Pakistan. Khomeni advocated Shia youth to take bolder and hard line stance in their religious expressions over the Sunni majority, often revitalizing offensive practices. Therefore it is reasonable to argue that Khomeni was nothing more than another Safvid bigot and has done more harm than good on a global scale. The modern Shia-Sunni schism started in 1979 entirely due to Iran funded and backed proxies.

Together with Khomeni arrogance and Zia Ul Haq violent islamization of pakistan let to an explosive sectarian situation as we see it today.

Khomein lies deep in the vast semi-arid areas of central Iran some 200 kilometres to the north-west of Isfahan, the magnificent capital of the Safavid Shahs, and 40 kilometres south of the city of Sultanabad-Arak. At the beginning of the twentieth century it was the administrative centre of Kamareh, a district of Golpayegan province

Well historically the modern sectarian wars began in 79. So its clear who is to blame.
Shias believe that when Imam mahdi gets out of the basement he will kill all the Sunnis in the world. Very dangerous cult.

you can't just make stuff up and then label it dangerous. This is very ignorant of you. We don't believe Imam mahdi is coming out of the basement to massacre 1 billion people!!!

Since the bloody khomeni take over of Tehran, Shia youth were offered free travel to Qom and indoctrinated to rise and revolt. This let to a number of bloody clashes in Saudi Arabia, Iraq, Egypt and a series of violence in Pakistan. Khomeni advocated Shia youth to take bolder and hard line stance in their religious expressions over the Sunni majority, often revitalizing offensive practices. Therefore it is reasonable to argue that Khomeni was nothing more than another Safvid bigot and has done more harm than good on a global scale. The modern Shia-Sunni schism started in 1979 entirely due to Iran funded and backed proxies.

Together with Khomeni arrogance and Zia Ul Haq violent islamization of pakistan let to an explosive sectarian situation as we see it today.

Your comparing imam's Khomeni's advocacy for Shia's to have equal rights as the Sunnis in their own countries to Al Qaeda and terrorist groups that blow up innocent people? Really?? Im beginning to question your sanity. I say Shias pick Al Qaeda's tactic, you know hezbollah can make nice car bombs.

Your comparing imam's Khomeni's advocacy for Shia's to have equal rights as the Sunnis in their own countries to Al Qaeda and terrorist groups that blow up innocent people? Really?? Im beginning to question your sanity. I say Shias pick Al Qaeda's tactic, you know hezbollah can make nice car bombs.

One went off already today killing the Lebanese Intelligence Director.

Shias had equal rights in Iraq and KSA before Khomeni started preaching his "export the revolution" rehotric. I have many sane minded Saudi Shia friends and they have no interest in being Iranian proxies for any reason. A few misguided youth exist everywhere and they should blame themselves for their own misery.

I think Shia'ism is actually a kind of rebellion against the Arab imperialism brought by the spread of Islam.
Islam is basically a tool used to expand the Arab imperialism. The Persians are a very proud people with a rich history and culture. They look down upon the Arabs as a very inferior people with a barbaric desert culture. But, unfortunately, the Persians get defeated by the combined Arabs under the Islamic flag and have no choice, but to accept the Arabic imperialism. So, what they do is, accept Islam, but modify it to suit their own purpose that they don't have to be slaves of the Arab imperialism. This is like showing the middle finger to the Arabs, which the Arabs don't like to this day.

I think Shia'ism is actually a kind of rebellion against the Arab imperialism brought by the spread of Islam.
Islam is basically a tool used to expand the Arab imperialism. The Persians are a very proud people with a rich history and culture. They look down upon the Arabs as a very inferior people with a barbaric desert culture. But, unfortunately, the Persians get defeated by the combined Arabs under the Islamic flag and have no choice, but to accept the Arabic imperialism. So, what they do is, accept Islam, but modify it to suit their own purpose that they don't have to be slaves of the Arab imperialism. This is like showing the middle finger to the Arabs, which the Arabs don't like to this day.
Iran for the most part of Islamic history has been a Sunni country. So your retarded conspiracy is inaccurate.
And, both Sunnism and Shiaism are Arab in origin. Then by your own theory, Iran is still subject to our cultural imperialism.

Good idea..Go and blow yourself up

Omg , I Love the turkish songs about Imam Ali. They are soo sad. Very popular in Iran. Ignore him, there is NO shia imperialism. We are the minority!! and are always discriminated aganist. So how can we be the imperialistic one?

Do you know Anatolian Turkish / Azeri Turkish? or do you just listen to Turkish songs?

This Sunni/Shia conflict is non-sense. To achieve Economic and politic goals, sects are being used as tool. Who cares for some medieval age Arabs' struggle for power?! If it werent upto this sectarian conflict, Turks would have ruled from Aegean to Caspian without borders by now. Too bad, we had drown in depth of this sectarian mess.

Do you know Anatolian Turkish / Azeri Turkish? or do you just listen to Turkish songs?

This Sunni/Shia conflict is non-sense. To achieve Economic and politic goals, sects are being used as tool. Who cares for some medieval age Arabs' struggle for power?! If it werent upto this sectarian conflict, Turks would have ruled from Aegean to Caspian without borders by now. Too bad, we had drown in depth of this sectarian mess.

Ey, I seen this before from you keep saying Anatolia turk or something, I don't know what that is but stop using nonsense words.

Ey, I seen this before from you keep saying Anatolia turk or something, I don't know what that is but stop using nonsense words.

Turk living in Anatolia. :D

Added: Iraqi Turkmen, Syrian Turkmen, Azerbaijani Turk, Iranian Turk, Anatolian Turk, Balkan Turk. Such things exist.

Turk living in Anatolia. :D

Added: Iraqi Turkmen, Syrian Turkmen, Azerbaijani Turk, Iranian Turk, Anatolian Turk, Balkan Turk. Such things exist.

Yes I know all them exist do you mean Turks in Turkiye when you mean anatolian Turks? - ben sadece ic anadolu daki Turkler I dedin zannettim

This is not true. I love Arab that are Shia!:smitten: I hate Salafisavages.

Back
Top Bottom