What's new

The Chinese Government Is Solely and Uniquely Responsible for the Coronavirus Pandemic

My man gave a five-star review to Mein Kempf, said that the Jews wish to take over the world, and is endorsed by several alt-right leaders including the "father of the alt-right" Richard Spencer. Take some time to read through the link (https://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Styxhexenhammer666).
I already did, and interviewing Richard Spencer does not make him alt right himself. Spencer is irrelevant now anyway.

Been subbed to him for years now, never saw him say even a slightly racist thing but he does talk about issues some might consider controversial.

So when is American government going to take responsibility for H1N1 Avian Flu and AIDS pandemic? If you're going to say Chinese government is culpable for the spread of COVID-19, why not look in the mirror?

And a guy named virus posting a video from a neckbeard that looked like he showers every 3 weeks....

If USA doesn't follow medical procedures.

And listen more to the whistleblower, there will be no coronavirus case in USA.

As well as the world.

If USA is willing to listen to Japanese and Taiwanese journalists about coronavirus was originated from USA.

My trust in democracy and free speech are at the bottom right now.

Hahaha

If USA doesn't follow medical procedures.

And listen more to the whistleblower, there will be no coronavirus case in USA.

As well as the world.

If USA is willing to listen to Japanese and Taiwanese journalists about coronavirus was originated from USA.

My trust in democracy and free speech are at the bottom right now.

Hahaha
dont trust too much on democracy as it pleases human nature which we all know has many flaws itself

Back
Top Bottom