What's new

The Chinese Government has FOOLED you!

lol look at your source. this anti china guy are you serious?
Because he's a "white" so it must be true-"typical Indian mentality" is in their blood
The irony is that this so-called South-African White used to be pro China when he first started his "Business" in China, now he know China bashing will be more than enough to feed his family living outside of China
"NOTHING personal, just BUSINESS":dirol:

A large wave of anti-China began to grow especially from the USA and Europe, related to this epidemic and WHO-related issues. Of course, I do not believe that this will have much value at the level of states, but there is such a trend in the societies, so it is necessary to see this. In Western state systems, social will , also affect state policies sooner or later. (The role of the media and social engineering are therefore important.) I have never seen an antagonism like that at this level, which just bornt from single event.

In other words, Chinese social media users strategy of counter-argument about "constantly disrepute resources" will not work for a long time. Instead of this, it needs more reliable strategies to eradicate this crisis of trust, from the start.

Last edited:
A large wave of anti-China began to grow especially from the USA and Europe, related to this epidemic and WHO-related issues. Of course, I do not believe that this will have much value at the level of states, but there is such a trend in the societies, so it is necessary to see this. In Western state systems, social will , also affect state policies sooner or later. (The role of the media and social engineering are therefore important.) I have never seen an antagonism like that at this level, which just bornt from single event.

In other words, Chinese social media users strategy of counter-argument about "constantly disrepute resources" will not work for a long time. Instead of this, it needs more reliable strategies to eradicate this crisis of trust, from the start.
Because China is the new "Red Soviet", we will be seeing this through out next decades,even centrury.

We can already see governments starting the strategic process of diversifying supply chains by moving production away from China. The Japanese government has already allocated $US 2.2 billion in subsidies to Japanese companies to move production back from China.

The decoupling of US manufacturing and supply chains began with the first wave of trade tariffs in 2018. 50 listed US companies have moved production out of China since then. This process is set to accelerate with US law makers already debating measures to protect national interests, as well as to ensure the availability of critical health sector supplies such as APIs (approved pharmaceutical ingredients) for generic drugs.

Similar debates are happening around the world as governments now realize how horribly exposed they are in an event like this. We are witnessing the start of a long term paradigm shift away from globalization to one of nationalized economic sovereignty. This will impact China in the long term as other nations build or rebuild their manufacturing bases.

i think this person is paid by cia for making such videos and it is his job to earn money by making propaganda videos

We can already see governments starting the strategic process of diversifying supply chains by moving production away from China. The Japanese government has already allocated $US 2.2 billion in subsidies to Japanese companies to move production back from China.

The decoupling of US manufacturing and supply chains began with the first wave of trade tariffs in 2018. 50 listed US companies have moved production out of China since then. This process is set to accelerate with US law makers already debating measures to protect national interests, as well as to ensure the availability of critical health sector supplies such as APIs (approved pharmaceutical ingredients) for generic drugs.

Similar debates are happening around the world as governments now realize how horribly exposed they are in an event like this. We are witnessing the start of a long term paradigm shift away from globalization to one of nationalized economic sovereignty. This will impact China in the long term as other nations build or rebuild their manufacturing bases.
Delusion.. Nobody can beat make in China prices to quality ratio. Many countries have tried and failed. Unless your government is willing to subsidize non profitable business to fight with China to core. I believe this is not what they want to see in the first place.

Large wave? Must be in your delusion only. After this epidemic hit the whole world. And all countries depend on made in China medical products and China assist. The only countries getting more hate is USA who shipped out 500000 covid-19 test kit from Italy and rob France of their medical products on route. I know you have an agenda against China, so it normal for you to spread fake sentiment in here.

i think this person is paid by cia for making such videos and it is his job to earn money by making propaganda videos
You don't need to guess. Let me tell you who he is. He is a South African, no job, so flee to China, get married and try to do business. He want to be a English teacher, but he sucks.

So he end up introduce China to the world, he praise China at the very beginning, not popular on western internet by doing this. Then he got hired by CIA, start slandering China on youtube and facebook, boom, viewer number rocket high.

He succeeded by doing this and get paid well. He is notorious on Chinese internet for years.
He can sell his soul for a penny.

lol look at your source. this anti china guy are you serious?

Yeah - @Juggernaut_Flat_Plane_V8 I have to agree with @donkeykong . Only the most anti-Chinese guy on the Internet living in China and him being South African White, well let's just say his credibility of opinion is (shall we say) 'limited'.:azn:

I remember one time he posted a VLOG where he claimed Chinese women don't have hearts! I mean we all have gotten dumped if we over-reach to levels of runway models etc. but him being White should be no guarantee and certainly doesn't justify him posting racist $hit...:lol:

I guess he friggin' hates China so much because he couldn't make a living there??

Well it's not China's fault. For the US I blame it on the middle-men wholesalers sitting in New York who decide where the sourcing will go. They'll have to start scratching their collective heads in anticipation of where the low-value-addition sourcing for everyday essentials (shoes/clothes/household-appliances/electronics) will go now - if not China. Maybe Vietnam or even Bangladesh/Cambodia.

If Trump has to please his base, then it can't be China anymore. Mood in US is quite anti-Chinese right now.

This won't however make any difference to China - their supply logistics are well established and there are plenty of other markets. Maybe not as attractive as revenue like the US, but that could be made up in numbers in Asia and South America.

If we all remember, Asia is/was growing in high single digits before this CoVid-19 pandemic and most US and EU economies were not.

I don't think he's necessarily paid by CIA or organizations like that, but he's doing this purely for the money. He went to China to teach English at a medical college. When he first started doing his Youtube videos about China he wasn't anything like what he is like today. He had a semblance of balance. Over time he changed his tone completely, realizing that he would get rewarded much more handsomely by badmouthing China. As a matter of fact pro-China youtubers get demonetized. Here's an expose by an American living in China, Nathan Rich, who by the way is demonetized by Youtube.

Back
Top Bottom