What's new

The Chinese Air Force's Super Weapon: Beware the J-11D Fighter

Our Indian friends need to stop getting butthurt, here. LOL Reverse engineer is an art. The US/Soviet reversed Nazi German aircraft technology. In fact, stealth was Nazi Germany invention and the US expand on it. Also, the US reverse engineer Mig-21 during the Korean War because it was so deadly! So I would advice our local Indian friends to stop getting butthurt because India doesn't have that capability to understand how reverse engineer work. Another education for Indian. Reverse engineer is actually not an inferior product. Perhaps, you can say the initial batch might be inferior due to the fact the reverse product initial aim is to understand the original design but not the upgraded version. Upgrade version aim to improve upon the original aircraft potential, otherwise what is the point of reverse engineer?

Are Chinese members here blind or what C-130J is not Indian but American

Can anyone share Real pics of j11-D or conceptual design ?? Some members are saying that this is not J11-D..
i have give the address ,this is not j-11d ,this picture is from russia!the address is following
歼11d试飞编号D1101外形小变动有图有真相

-
空军论坛
- 铁血社区

and our j-20
新版歼20低空机动测试 空翻筋斗机身倒悬(图)

-
空军论坛
- 铁血社区

Are Chinese members here blind or what C-130J is not Indian but American
what?you have c-130j?wow so 'great' 'indian'

It is only YOUR distortion of my argument that the Nazi had no intention of making a 'stealth' aircraft. But it takes more than intention, kid.

My rebuttal to yours and the Chinese claim is here...

Fundamentals of Stealth Design & Concepts of RCS Reduction | Page 5

Now what was your 'aviation experience' or 'aviation study' again ? :lol:

:laugh:

You can dodge here and there.

But it is clearly your claim that Nazi has no knowledge on stealth is baseless, or even totally wrong (see again the citation some people and i brought here for you)!

As I told you that today engineers bother to prove the effectiveness of Ho-229 stealth, so the shape is not a mere coincidence with their intention on stealth aircraft.

what?you have c-130j?wow so 'great' 'indian'

My Chinese friend your english is so 'wong', your comment sounds more funny than insulting.

You should eat 'Chou' and learn english to make your comment effective! Or leave the insulting posts to us Pakistanis!

My Chinese friend your english is so 'wong', your comment sounds more funny than insulting.

You should eat 'Chou' and learn english to make your comment effective! Or leave the insulting posts to us Pakistanis!
yes ,i don't speak english well!

There hasnt been a SINGLE Indian comment so far (Till Post #13).... says a lot about your complexes :)
The Mod deleted the Indian posts above mine which is why you don't see them, duh?

Super Weapon J 11 b, J 20 F22 Killer, F15 betterr than Su 35 etc etc.....

Great progress is made by china supassing all super powers. LOL.!!!!!!!

Super Weapon J 11 b, J 20 F22 Killer, F15 betterr than Su 35 etc etc.....

Great progress is made by china supassing all super powers. LOL.!!!!!!!
did you fell in an open toilet``? :D

well, nothing we achieve can compare to your super-doper delusion and inferior complexity :P

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom