What's new

The cheap enemy!

India in OIC? are you serious? do you even know what OIC stands for and what is the basic requirement to be in it?

Frankly my country at times does novice and stupid things like this, but then again you also behave the same like not allowing us into OIC, so it cuts both ways. But yes, very stupid behaviour.

Frankly my country at times does novice and stupid things like this, but then again you also behave the same like not allowing us into OIC, so it cuts both ways. But yes, very stupid behaviour.
thank you for at least acknowledging this silly move. You know its like chess game, and it was India's turn to check mate, and they are making wrong move. As you can see, average Pakistani never hated India before, now India is loosing respect in average Pakistani's eyes.

We do what we suppose to do to defend our nation u keep ur harsh bullcarp in ur country..
If Indian support our terrorist then u cant get rid of fall flag.. i see more lie and fake attacks by RAW just like mumbai uri pathankot samjotha express or its about killing 35 sikhs when bill clinton was visiting..

Noone in here takes this conspiracy theory ,at least for face value .
This would be their future response .You shouldnt blame them .Just deal with it

thank you for at least acknowledging this silly move. You know its like chess game, and it was India's turn to check mate, and they are making wrong move. As you can see, average Pakistani never hated India before, now India is loosing respect in average Pakistani's eyes.

Do we need to cares about their so called 'respect'?
We dont think so.

We dont think so.
then why cry that Pakistan not doing anything to counter terrorism? Pakistan doing this, Pakistan doing that. Then ask your PM to shut the f.. up... dont play a victim card in front of the world then. Act macho if you want to be macho.
fucking doing traditional thing "Bagul me chori, moo pay ram ram"

then why cry that Pakistan not doing anything to counter terrorism? Pakistan doing this, Pakistan doing that. Then ask your PM to shut the f.. up... dont play a victim card in front of the world then. Act macho if you want to be macho.
fucking doing traditional thing "Bagul me chori, moo pay ram ram"

We will do whatever we want .You can go and whine in sitting around the corner Noone cares

Oh let's be honest here. You broke the rules knowing you would be allowed to get away with it to promote an intentionally prejudicial thought process. No matter, international geopolitics is not affected at all by such petty mongering. :D

thank you for seeing it so clearly. pity that the number of people who "positive vote" this sort of rationalism are just too low in here.

thank you for seeing it so clearly. pity that the number of people who "positive vote" this sort of rationalism are just too low in here.

It's okay. A forum can be only what its members are. What you point out is the management's prerogative, not yours or mine.

Back to the topic, trying to achieve any diplomatic advantage in any area is just good geopolitics.

We will do whatever we want .You can go and whine in sitting around the corner Noone cares
your country is whining. crying like bitch trying to get sympathy that got fucked by Pakistan. i didn't want to use this language, but i guess this the only language you people understand. fucking crying like gushti everywhere.

This is just one small example of how hate filled Indians are towards Pakistan. I truly believe if we Pakistanis hated them as much as they do us, we both would have destroyed south asia long time ago.

Living abroad here in the US. I always noticed Indians would refuse to patron Pakistan owned businesses. But Pakistanis openly shop at Indian owned stores. We Pakistanis also consume Indian products and watch Indian movies.

This never ending hate will be their undoing.

your country is whining. crying like bitch trying to get sympathy that got fucked by Pakistan. i didn't want to use this language, but i guess this the only language you people understand. fucking crying like gushti everywhere.

:lol:

Spent some time in PDF .New member:sarcastic:

We dont think so.
Surr there will be counter response too then no one sud be crying..
Instead of crying on forum and ur terrorist PM promised thay there will be no love letter it will be response then why so much planning on forum.. means everyone knows its fake attacks and propoganda by indian army.

Surr there will be counter response too then no one sud be crying..
Instead of crying on forum and ur terrorist PM promised thay there will be no love letter it will be response then why so much planning on forum.. means everyone knows its fake attacks and propoganda by indian army.

Well .that response would be maximum a cat 'ROARING'.:sarcastic:

Back
Top Bottom