What's new

The cheap enemy!

View attachment 344181 They are going to do this cheap act every where they have been doing it but its going to be openly you forgot to mention they ask ICC to not to put them in same group with Pakistan.
wat a pathetic neighbour we have .. we dont do anything what they actually discuss in their defence forum

Welcome to post 26/11 India .Irrespective of their religion ,this is the mentality of majority of Indians.
And their response will become more harsh in coming years .

Extremism of all kinds is dangerous.

There is no "good" or "bad" extremism.

Tell that to your establishment

Welcome to post 26/11 India .Irrespective of their religion ,this is the mentality of majority of Indians.

Like that :taz::taz::taz::taz:

I know they get all the bad publicity, whereas India plays miss goody-two-shoes.

Just like she has been doing for so long, i.e. playing the victim of terrorism but at the same time being the biggest sponsor of cross-border terrorism in the region.

Hindu extremists are just as dangerous as ISIS or Taliban.

Amen :P
Dont Expect any Good from these Evil Yindoo Banya Bhartis !
Even after 'constructive' and 'peaceful' efforts of Pakistan Modi is leaving no stone unturned to harm the relations.

Allah will Punish these Kafirs.. InshaaAllah !

all of the indians may not be like this, we should give tough time to the bad ones, and not try to malign good people of india

I know they get all the bad publicity, whereas India plays miss goody-two-shoes.

Just like she has been doing for so long, i.e. playing the victim of terrorism but at the same time being the biggest sponsor of cross-border terrorism in the region.

Hindu extremists are just as dangerous as ISIS or Taliban.

:lol:

Actually they dont have a narrative as a nation a) first they justify division on basis of religion but do not accept fellow muslims who actually created Pakistan and call them Muhajirs till date, b) Dont give power to the legitimite party who won elections and carry out the genocide of fellow muslims, c) Killing fellow Muslims in Baluchistan, KPK (more than 50K people killed in two years as per their own account and acted as a catalyst in killing and displacing millions in Afghanistan and dont utter a word about Ahamadiyyas, Shias brutal killings) but worry about 100 in Kashmir, d) Just 46 billion dollars investment become bone of contention for inappropriate allocation in different regions. List is too long, plzzz ask answers from yourselves that why the things which re outside Pakistan are binding it (CPEC, India, Kashmir, UN, USA, Afghanistan .....)

Muhajirs till date,
I am from urdu speaking Community And I know my own relatives use that term for victimhood,. There is nothing Muhajir in reality

Dont give power to the legitimite party who won elections and carry out the genocide of fellow muslims
Do you even the know the meaning of genocide ?

Killing fellow Muslims in Baluchistan
It that from toilet of India ? What killing ? certainly not as close as done in Kashmir with curfews

more than 50K people killed in two years as per their own account
Please state An official source no one carpeted the an entire valley. People from KPK were sheltered in different era before the commencement of war

Ahamadiyyas, Shias brutal killings
Both people are quite doing well. With Latter ones in Media and very popular and resected, and the former have big industries like Shezan

ust 46 billion dollars investment become bone of contention for inappropriate allocation in different regions.
So you as Indian will now desin and tell us what is better for us ?
debunking all those ecomists who laid out the plain ? Isnt that why you arent hired by GOI ?

Perhaps if you were you would have certainly stopped them from killing TEJAS by going for LWF

hy the things which re outside Pakistan are binding i
Binding us ? What exactly do yiu mean bu that silly statement ?

InshaAllah, Hindu kafirs will be surely Going to hell with their Muderer leader Modi !
Dont worry Brother.. let them Waste their money over S400s... Im sure, Justice will be Done.

PS : Im yet to find a US Designated "Hindu" Terrorist with the credentials of OBL , Hafiz Saeed and Masood Azhar. Can some one plz help me to find relevant links to the UN site ? Like this one : https://www.un.org/sc/suborg/en/san...ist/summaries/individual/hafiz-muhammad-saeed

Such cheap tactics are not gonna work on me.

The extremist Modi who was banned to enter European countries and USA, is Hafiz Saeed of India with only two differences:

One: Hafiz Saeed never master-minded massacre of minorities
Two: Hafiz Saeed will never ever be elected a PM in Pakistan

All those Hindutava monkeys lynching and mass-murdering Dalits, Christians, Muslims are just as dangeorus as ISIS, Taliban and co.

Down with extremists everywhere around the world! :tdown:

yes all are false flags......

Most of them are.

You are calling indians cheap, you must be crazy because you are disrespecting the word "Cheap" am sure he is too angry right now :P

I am from urdu speaking Community And I know my own relatives use that term for victimhood,. There is nothing Muhajir in reality

It that from toilet of India ? What killing ? certainly not as close as done in Kashmir with curfews

Please state An official source no one carpeted the an entire valley. People from KPK were sheltered in different era before the commencement of war

Both people are quite doing well. With Latter ones in Media and very popular and resected, and the former have big industries like Shezan

debunking all those ecomists who laid out the plain ? Isnt that why you arent hired by GOI ?

Perhaps if you were you would have certainly stopped them from killing TEJAS by going for LWF

I wont reply to it because most of it is self explanatory or can be find out by just a little research and also it will be CHEAP...

I wont reply to it because most of it is self explanatory or can be find out by just a little research and also it will be CHEAP.
Nope the burden of proof lies on you. I have refuted to each of your silly claim and you yourself are well aware of that hece which is why you're being so modest and shying away. This reaction is very typical from Indians who love to make tall claims and cant back it up. Which is why the title suggests '' The Cheap enemy!''

We do what we suppose to do to defend our nation u keep ur harsh bullcarp in ur country..
If Indian support our terrorist then u cant get rid of fall flag.. i see more lie and fake attacks by RAW just like mumbai uri pathankot samjotha express or its about killing 35 sikhs when bill clinton was visiting..

I know we are not allowed to change the title but I have still done so to show the cheap tactics of India against our country.

Oh let's be honest here. You broke the rules knowing you would be allowed to get away with it to promote an intentionally prejudicial thought process. No matter, international geopolitics is not affected at all by such petty mongering. :D

Back
Top Bottom