What's new

The case of JuD

I trust our judicial system which has nailed the PM, the President and the military all at once, moreover I have not asked for Modi to be executed, only to not to be voted in - I am not planning to not vote for Hafiz Saeed either. Mind you the judicial order to barr the invited judicial team to record statement and cross examine all 4 witnesses was from the Indian court system. So you have to go back to your courts and ask them why are they aiding and defending Hafiz Saeed?

Or is it that Ajmal Kasab would claim that he gave his previous statements in duress?

If your govt was serious about dealing with JuD/LeT they would have gathered enough evidence on their own, since all those terrorist came from Pakistan. So please lets not pretend here that all evidence against LeT/JuD starts and ends at Kasab.

And if Modi isn't guilty i don't see anything wrong in voting him in after all he has proved to be a very able administrator.

Again, let me repeat, you declared Modi a terrorist even without a shred of evidence and you are here demanding evidence against HS. Plain hypocrisy.

Pakistan has still gone back with video recordings of Kasab's statement by Indians. I expect the defence team to tear this down in shreds as it can be argued that there was a gun pointed at Kasab from behind the camera.
Its good that pak lawyers didnt raise the "gun pointed behind camera"arguement.That could have easily been nullified by arranging interpol or even pakistani officials to witness the testimony.
Also you must be knowing that every prosecution witness have retracted from their statement for the reasons we all can guess,yes every single one of them.It would be too convenient for some people in pakistan to silence kasab if he
is in pakistan for testimony.

50% of Pakistan says that. You can arrest only those that have acted upon it.

But its different when coming from leader of a banned terror organisation.Hafiz sayeed claims he have renounced past violence after his leT was banned,and the newly formed jud is a charitable organisation.And yet on JUD public gatherings he screams that jihad against india will continue even if
kashmir issue is solved..Everyone with common sense can guess the truth.

The UN resolution also stated that Iraq had WMDs...

Being anti-India is not a crime, bring substantiated evidence implicating the JuD, and we will ban them and designate them as a terrorist organization.

A terror group always leaves trail being a terror group. And this is being proved by Jamat Ul Dawah embracing banned terrorist groups like Laskhar-e-Jhangvi and Malik Ishaq. And this coalition will increase more intolerance in Pakistan.

Last edited by a moderator:
Everyone in the world is free to come and try the JuD and bring EVIDENCE that they are involved in terrorist activities.

If found guilty we will designate them as a terrorist group too. You have to acknowledge that the JuD leaders have not resisted arrest or gone into hiding. They have fought their cases in the court of law. What else do you want? Shoot them execution style without a trial?
i dont know what evidence you want. for a people that need 4 eyewitnesses to help a rape victim, I think any amount of evidence is not going to be sufficient to prosecute home-grown terrorists

This is the report from Indian news media why the Pakistani team was not allowed to cross examine any witness or Ajmal kasab

The scope of their visit was to just record statements of the witness and nothing else..as was agreed in the agreement between the two countries..now if ur gov is saying otherwise in ur country then u should ask ur gov on why they are lying trough teeth..but i actually am not surprised..

India bars Pakistan's panel

So basically they were only allowed to listen to the questions that were asked of Kasab by the Indians?

If your govt was serious about dealing with JuD/LeT they would have gathered enough evidence on their own, since all those terrorist came from Pakistan. So please lets not pretend here that all evidence against LeT/JuD starts and ends at Kasab.

And if Modi isn't guilty i don't see anything wrong in voting him in after all he has proved to be a very able administrator.

Again, let me repeat, you declared Modi a terrorist even without a shred of evidence and you are here demanding evidence against HS. Plain hypocrisy.

Look all the terrorists are dead, except one. How do we even know that LeT was involved? It's just Kasab's testimony. It could be 10 guys who went to India on their own and decided to kill a few people. If the courts are demanding more evidence, then that means there needs to be more evidence.

Ok you tell me what evidence would you have provided to prosecute him?

I mean it wasn't that tough to let Pakistani team talk to Kasab right? Already we are bending over backwards and have ignored the fact that in Pakistan the court of law requires the testimony be given in the court.

Special dispensation was given since an honorable court Judge has the authority to hold court wherever he calls a court in session. According to procedure, when the Judicial team goes to prison they are supposed to hold a court session there for the sake of Indians who are refusing to bring Kasab to Pakistan for a testimony and then take him back - through interpol!

You have to admit the problem lies in your inflexibility not ours. The difference in my Modi analogy is that I'm not trying him in a court of law, but in my opinion he is a terrorist. In your opinion HS may be a terrorist, which is fine. My opinion and your opinion is worth squat in courts of law.

The issue is beyond hypocritical, I fear you guys are purposely trying to delay Hafiz Saeed's trial and subsequent sentencing to keep the issue burning.

i dont know what evidence you want. for a people that need 4 eyewitnesses to help a rape victim, I think any amount of evidence is not going to be sufficient to prosecute home-grown terrorists

Excuse me, JuD is not being charged here for raping 170 people. Please remain specific to the discussion at hand.

Forgive my crassness, but I wanted to reply your bitter remark, with nothing but bitterness.

Look all the terrorists are dead, except one. How do we even know that LeT was involved? It's just Kasab's testimony. It could be 10 guys who went to India on their own and decided to kill a few people. If the courts are demanding more evidence, then that means there needs to be more evidence.

Ok you tell me what evidence would you have provided to prosecute him?

I mean it wasn't that tough to let Pakistani team talk to Kasab right? Already we are bending over backwards and have ignored the fact that in Pakistan the court of law requires the testimony be given in the court.

Special dispensation was given since an honorable court Judge has the authority to hold court wherever he calls a court in session. According to procedure, when the Judicial team goes to prison they are supposed to hold a court session there for the sake of Indians who are refusing to bring Kasab to Pakistan for a testimony and then take him back - through interpol!

You have to admit the problem lies in your inflexibility not ours. The difference in my Modi analogy is that I'm not trying him in a court of law, but in my opinion he is a terrorist. In your opinion HS may be a terrorist, which is fine. My opinion and your opinion is worth squat in courts of law.

The issue is beyond hypocritical, I fear you guys are purposely trying to delay Hafiz Saeed's trial and subsequent sentencing to keep the issue burning.

It may seem a bit off topic... BUT I have a question for you... you seem to bring all your rational thinking cap and lawyer like questioning to this and suporting some terrorists sent by your guys and testified by a survivor ... BUT When it comes to Modi without any proof HOW is that you guys are saying that he is a criminal.... I konw that this is out of topic .. but this test one's integrity.

That is the responsibility of the government and governments have their own agenda. The Judiciary however determines blame based upon evidence and the evidence does not support the charge.

The only link that exists is that Hafiz Saeed the leader of JuD used to be the leader of the LeT. He says he quit the use of violence once the Pakistan government banned the LeT.

If you think he is lying about that, please prove it in court.

I dont need to.. Its between UN and Pakistan.. As per a binding resolution of UNSC, Hafiz Saeed is a terrorist and JuD a terror outfit, unless proven other wise..

India bars Pakistan`s panel from meeting Kasab

We need to record his statement and make him say that he has not made all his statements under duress. Why is India backing out of a Pakistani team simply going into the Indian prison facilities and recording a statement, what has India to hide?

India still does not believe that the Mumbai incident was purely driven by non state actors and there is a fair bit of confidence in Pakistan state machinery's complicity in the whole episode. Hence it does not make any sense to allow anyone from that machinery to communicate with Kasab

they are similar to Jamat e Islami .. another few years we will be cursing them

Modi/Bal Thakray is more likely to become prime minister of a country then Hafiz Saeed

Sent from my Nexus S using Tapatalk 2 Beta-2

that terrorist patron modi is loved by violent hindus...

There is no question pakistan is complicit and protects terrorists. Even when they pretend to ban them under international pressure, they are just allowed to operate just by changing nameplate, or even allowed to do fundraising through ads in mainstream newspapers. The pakistani state, judiciary and lots of common people keep full sympathy for these terrorists. Otherwise what kind of non parriah state asks for evidence of foreign countries on terrorists who live, organise, operate, plan, train, raise funds within own borders???

What kind of evedince didyou get from the Americans to support the WOT? Or did they give you any for the OBL raid?

It may seem a bit off topic... BUT I have a question for you... you seem to bring all your rational thinking cap and lawyer like questioning to this and suporting some terrorists sent by your guys and testified by a survivor ... BUT When it comes to Modi without any proof HOW is that you guys are saying that he is a criminal.... I konw that this is out of topic .. but this test one's integrity.

I already answered about Modi.

Back
Top Bottom