What's new

The case for a chit chat thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oye, stop being so apologetic. Nothing wrong with our posts, they were all fun. I think she has some wrong idea about @Alpha1's emails to @Talon. We were the heart and soul of that thread! :omghaha:

Lmaooo nah babes, I got behavioral conduct pms :rofl: see emperor, pshhh getting ur empress in trouble hahaha :P Oh no doubt, we were the heat and soul :D

Last edited by a moderator:
@ZYXW @Imran Khan

Chup Karo GADDARO......

EITHER YOU ARE WITH ME OR YOU ARE AGAINST ME.

TAKE YOUR DECISION.

Nah don't fret it. I'll make / conquer / annex another republic, just so that you are happy. I shall build it, and people will come. This is who I am, I don't understand the word defeat. :D

Lmaooo nah babes, I got behavioral conduct pms :rofl: see emperor, pshhh getting ur empress in trouble hahaha :P Oh no doubt, we were the heat and soul :D

@ZYXW @Imran Khan

Chup Karo GADDARO......

EITHER YOU ARE WITH ME OR YOU ARE AGAINST ME.

TAKE YOUR DECISION.

5723.jpg

IS THREAD KO BHI BAND KARO BC

Nah don't fret it. I'll make / conquer / annex another republic, just so that you are happy. I shall build it, and people will come. This is who I am, I don't understand the word defeat. :D

No of course not, I take things very lightly emperor :P dw, Im with u no matter what....And yes I know you will, why do u think I made you my emperor!( @arp2041 ...don't be jealous baby :whistle: )

No of course not, I take things very lightly emperor :P dw, Im with u no matter what....And yes I know you will, why do u think I made you my emperor!( @arp2041 ...don't be jealous baby :whistle: )

abey yaar....koi inn LAILA-MAJNU sey bachao.........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom