What's new

India Pak Friendship thread

I cant talk for India but I can say in Pakistan we have our set of problems (sectarian violence + bomb blasts + poverty + corruption at huge scale, drought, electrical shortages...)

Instead of focusing on this we keep being dragged on to LoC so it kinda irks Pakistanis...

Now if this is happening because of a third party then hell those who sell their country

If it is happening because of own leaders well many of us actively voice out as much as possible against each...

If it happening because of a small group of loosers...well that small group seems to be either microscopic or just be in the upper level of society to keep the country away from development...

We say crap to our politicians true coz they are crap...but we are hopeful that it is not our own men who are involved in creating this diversion coz we are hopeful that the people of Pakistan are the people of Pakistan ....

However, it can not be ignored there are things called secret services, double agents (even our own) and esp the sold out loosers...

What we want is peace and to develop with no qualm from the borders...Enough is seriously enough...

@nik22
I have lived abroad my whole life and I have met my fair share of Indians...I have so far not found any problems with any ...maybe I dont go with the wrong crowd or maybe I am a girl...whichever the case may be...If there is no problems overseas what is the problems in the land?

The question itself is the answer Madame.

THE PROBLEM IS THE LAND. :)

If we can leave the Kashmir issue and focus on other stuff, then only we can move forward. I can safely say that India has come out of that space where it can play with Kashmir issue at its own comfort without selfimposing damage. Cant be said bout Pakistan. This Kashmir thing has only given u negetives. Still u guyz dont understand. Najam Sethi beautifully said that if U wanna take Kashmir issue with India, U need to 1st develop ur base and then in tym with strength and growth take Kashmir and then u can expect some positive outcome. This 'We will eat grass but not give up the fake ego' is only acting as a termite for u guyz.

This mentality is not only the problem for India but now for the World.

Believe it or not, Pakistan can only grow with help of India. In India's growth lies Pakistan's future.

China might be ur closest friend but both cultures are different. Work ethics are the biggest factor for successfull Business. How can China give u that?

Temme, why outside subcontinent, a Pakistan prefer to work with and Indian than a Chinese?

I am all for Pakistan-India normalization of relations....

Pakistan's goal should be to play a greater role in the wider Islamic World, and by that token, become a world power.

India is contained, have no outside world to influence, and is in no position to militarily pick a fight with Pakistan.

Normalization of relations with India will give Pakistan the required space to take a breath, reform, and hopefully become an economic powerhouse of Asia along with China, Japan, India, South Korea, Indonesia, Iran, Saudi Arabia, UAE, Russia, and so on and on.

If Modi is not an idiot, he will solve Kashmir issue, sign an agreement of no military presence in Siachen, and will make history in subcontinent by bringing Pakistan and India closer.

He will have the chance to transform himself as a historical leader to be remembered by future generations.

all of pakistans major commercial centres are in very close proximity to indian cities
a peaceful indo-pak relationship will help both the econoimie's a lot:tup:

I think that our leaders should accept the ceasefire line as the new border, no party will give up the part of Kashmir which they are holding right now. IMHO, this would be the most realistic compromise.

Risking the lives of over 1.4 billion people for this is not worth it. And as usual, trade is the best beginning for friendship.

sialkot border

1897674_892470450782607_3107169057862133422_n.jpg

but i have seen you getting one because you requested for it..... :P
bhai i like strict numbers too wo to main numbers set ker raha tha yaar . rating thanks my @ss 7 saal se dekh rahy hain i don't care beta

Who are you to decide whether some person should leave a thread or not ..
I didnt decide it...You think the thread is useless yet you come over again? Funny aint it?

This has nothing to do with ethics and manners. It has to do with your country,your ppl, etc. We cant judge an entire ppl by the actions of a few, but an country and ppl remaining quiet bothers me. I dont have to leave. I wont move towards the exit. I guess you being an American (supposedly) forgot freedom of speech!

I am not an American...and freedom of speech ya ya...But dont come to a thread to say useless thread why not utilize your time elsewhere?

I didnt decide it...You think the thread is useless yet you come over again? Funny aint it?

If you have short term memory loss, you quoted me hence .... and idk what is funny in it .

The question itself is the answer Madame.

THE PROBLEM IS THE LAND. :)

1stly the prob isnt the land...were it an agricultural prob you would say the land...were it an issue relating to water retainment prob we would say it is the land but not in this issue... !

If we can leave the Kashmir issue and focus on other stuff, then only we can move forward.
Give the country its freedom and move on then! :enjoy:

I can safely say that India has come out of that space where it can play with Kashmir issue at its own comfort without selfimposing damage. Cant be said bout Pakistan.
No idea what you are talking about...

This Kashmir thing has only given u negetives. Still u guyz dont understand.
Likewise...

Najam Sethi beautifully said that if U wanna take Kashmir issue with India, U need to 1st develop ur base and then in tym with strength and growth take Kashmir and then u can expect some positive outcome. This 'We will eat grass but not give up the fake ego' is only acting as a termite for u guyz.
Well, there is enough to make us develop ...we do have corruption problem and are trying to fix it...it may take time but that doesnt mean we give up our people (Kashmiris) ...Its 1 country :agree:

This mentality is not only the problem for India but now for the World.

Believe it or not, Pakistan can only grow with help of India. In India's growth lies Pakistan's future.
Okk that is pushing it a little too much..
China might be ur closest friend but both cultures are different. Work ethics are the biggest factor for successfull Business. How can China give u that?
Cultures dont play part in business negotiation...1st you talk about culture than jump into work ethics...Western culture is way different but they still have a platform which doesnt interfere with work ethics even when someone from abroad comes to work with them....

Temme, why outside subcontinent, a Pakistan prefer to work with and Indian than a Chinese?
I have no idea where you deduced that from and what survey led you to believe that....and this also depends on the type of work ...

My family who are abroad dont work with desi they have the worst work ethics on the planet! they under pay over work their employers...Dont know about Chinese never worked for one...never even worked for an Indian so no idea what to make of your comparison...one can only speak for himself...

If you have short term memory loss, you quoted me hence .... and idk what is funny in it .
The very fact that you bother to come on the thread to write useless thread! Stop quoting me then!

The very fact that you bother to come on the thread to write useless thread! Stop quoting me then!

Me posting has nothing to do with the content of this thread ..... If it was another thread , I would've did the exact same thing ..... reply to my quoted posts ..

You are the one who quoted me and now asking me not to quote you ..... now that's funny .

As for quoting why don't you take the lead

Me posting has nothing to do with the content of this thread ..... If it was another thread , I would've did the exact same thing ..... reply to my quoted posts ..

You are the one who quoted me and now asking me not to quote you ..... now that's funny .

As for quoting why don't you take the lead
Since in your opinion it is a useless thread, why dont you take the lead of exiting the thread?

Back
Top Bottom