What's new

The cancellation of the purchase of the air defence system for the TSK.

Turkey needs its own air defence system with ABM capabilities. Turkey has Boeing airwacs. Thats good enough for iran. Their missiles are shity anyways.

all ballistic missiles are dangerous.

Long range air defence systems are notoriously difficult to develop. Getting a start into developing one is a great step. However at least some units are needed for immediate coverage.

Please name anything Armenian but really anything except topik

What does this have to do with Armenia? You are the one posting off topic. I mentioned Iran because Abdi-Karim did.

But if you must know, Armenia has S300s. It's funny, because currently Turkey is considering Russia for contract on its missile system, and Russia is offering S300. That means that Turkey could potentially buy something that "poor, starving, corrupt" Armenia had for 7 years :rofl:

all ballistic missiles are dangerous.

It's a.....weapon. Why wouldn't it be dangerous?:wave:

The Russian do not sell s400 to any other countries,even china within five years

Russians gave codes of Iranian anti-defence systems to Israel,so I am pertty much sure that if its in their intrest they would give Turkish codes to hostile countries too. They can't be trusted.
Israel gave them codes of Georgian UAVs they sold iranians out in the blink of an eye. But my friend, nobody can be trusted

If we look at the issue this way Aster 30 is the best choice. But we all know it's technically the worst. Are you willing to trust an inferior system with your national security?

And @kajutyun the delusional: Russians have S300V one of oldest variants in their armenian base, it's fine by me even if they had S500 it would still be dangerously close to Turkish territory, we could even hit it with 60mm mortars :) It means absolutely nothing

Turkey needs its own air defence system with ABM capabilities. Turkey has Boeing airwacs. Thats good enough for iran.
Why would Turkey need them for Iran?Are Iran and Turkey going to war in future that I'm not aware of?

Why would Turkey need them for Iran?Are Iran and Turkey going to war in future that I'm not aware of?
your ayatollah threatened to hit İncirlik airbase in Adana, about a week ago

Turkey has no reason to go war with Iran, although if US decides to attack as predicted its not clear if Iran would attack the targets in Turkey, so we should be prepared anyway.

your ayatollah threatened to hit İncirlik airbase in Adana, about a week ago
Please provide a source,if you can't,then don't lie at least.

What 'Ayatollah' said that?Maybe some random low level unimportant official somewhere,but none of Iran's leaders have ever said that.

Besides,Turkey won't let U.S to use its bases against Iran.Hopefully,decision makers in Turkey are not stupid to do such thing.Does Turkey want to turn all of its neighbors to enemies?Look at your neighbors,Greece,Iraq,Armenia and Syria.Now it's Iran's turn?

I can't say something deceive, may they would allow, may not.

What 'Ayatollah' said that?Maybe some random low level unimportant official somewhere,but none of Iran's leaders have ever said that.

Besides,Turkey won't let U.S to use its bases against Iran.Hopefully,decision makers in Turkey are not stupid to do such thing.Does Turkey want to turn all of its neighbors to enemies?Look at your neighbors,Greece,Iraq,Armenia and Syria.Now it's Iran's turn?
Why the hell would i lie?

Iran threatens to target U.S. bases if attacked | Reuters here's your source. You don't even know what's going on in your country :)

Here's another one from last year:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-U-S-Israel-attack-nuclear-installations.html

We all are well aware of the failed foreign policy of our governmnet. But in this case, Iran is the one who should maintain its relations warm with Turkey. Because Iran needs Turkey much more than vice versa.

Why the hell would i lie?

Iran threatens to target U.S. bases if attacked | Reuters here's your source. You don't even know what's going on in your country :)

Here's another one from last year:
Iran threatens to bomb Turkey if U.S. or Israel attack nuclear installations | Mail Online
In the first source you provided,nowhere it mention Turkey.
In the second source,he has threatened to target the base,if only it is used against Iran (meaning that it helps U.S intercept Iran's missiles).Assume if Turkey was at war with Israel,and Iran helped Israel to intercept all Turkish missiles and planes and other military equipment.What would you do?Thank Iran for it's act and send flowers to it?Please be reasonable when facing some facts.
I assure you Iran won't start a new front on its most powerful neighbor unless you actually do something that means declaring war on Iran.

We all are well aware of the failed foreign policy of our governmnet. But in this case, Iran is the one who should maintain its relations warm with Turkey. Because Iran needs Turkey much more than vice versa.

Yes,maybe at this point.but situation will not always remain like this.You should look in the future too.Turkey sure doesn't want to turn it's largest neighbor in to a permanent enemy.That's what called diplomacy.

Back
Top Bottom