What's new

The biggest flag of the world!

Rumail

New Recruit

Reaction score
Take a good guess, yeah, it's Pakistan's flag. Not only the world's largest, but also world's most beautiful one!:smitten: The flag was unfurled on the occasion of Independence Day(14th August 2004)
My apologies if it has been posted earlier. :pakistan:

Last edited by a moderator:
damn!!!
Its awesome, I had a feeling before opening that the thread that It would be the Pakistani flag.

Its great, Loved watching it, felt something inside ;). I hope one day we become the world's greatest country and the greatest nation as well just like this flag.:pakistan:

Mashallah very nice GOD bless Pakistan.

damn!!!
Its awesome, I had a feeling before opening that the thread that It would be the Pakistani flag.

Its great, Loved watching it, felt something inside ;). I hope one day we become the world's greatest country and the greatest nation as well just like this flag.:pakistan:

but how? i mean no disregard.

i ask, what all it takes to become a great nation? definately not what pakistan does. pakistan every coming day gets even more burdened with AID GRANT LOANS. earlier it was USA and now its CHINA(latest loan of 16+ BILLION :what:)

i mean we all have seen pakistani situation when stood in front of USA. u just cant say NO to USA and there will be time u just cudnt say NO to CHINA .....

|| Eg:- u see even when USA was pro pak, never were they able to pressurize india on any issue. even in 1998 we tested nuke without any country's moral or any support. ||

bottomline is to become great nation u need to evolve within urselves..... india till USSR existence did what it shudnt had. but after that when there was no option it evolved and today is what u see as one of the fastest growing nations in the world even after having democracy where things cant be imposed.

china another example but their ideology is a bit different. they have forcefull ways of making things work. its good for growth but definately not INCLUSIVE and SUSTAINED growth.

i suggest, pakistanis are passionate and this plays a major factor in evolution.so u cant deny pakistanis cant become one of the best...... but again they need to be independent rather than being in someone's shadow all the time.

PAKISTAN HAS TO GET RID OF THIS DEMON CALLED AID, LOAN,GRANT. coz without it all 'DREAMS' of becoming great will be prefixed by word 'WET'.:agree:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom