What's new

The biggest clash between Syria and Israel since 1974 has started.

Don't go to Thailand........go to Syria, so you see this mass cremation Iran has set up.
I see from the Golan Heights the mass graves that Iran is doing to the Syrian people and to the Iranian sheep (soldiers).

The crippling sanctions on Iran need to start TODAY.

I don't want them to export a single pistachio. :lol:

Luckily it's easy to boycott Iran since they don't produce anything of note.

The crippling sanctions on Iran need to start TODAY.

I don't want them to export a single pistachio. :lol:

Luckily it's easy to boycott Iran since they don't produce anything of note.
Carpets...Although the Azeri carpets are better!

Don't think too much.......Iran around after 2500 years, on its own.......what about you, still mooching off of others?......don't kid yourself.

How do ya like living with global human garbage in Israel?.....lol

I see from the Golan Heights the mass graves that Iran is doing to the Syrian people and to the Iranian sheep (soldiers).

You Iranian jhooos........lol........come back to your mother! We don't mean no harm........Most Iranian jews I know absolutely despise Israel for the low level of global jewry.

Don't think too much.......Iran around after 2500 years, on its own.......what about you, still mooching off of others?......don't kid yourself.
If so, why don't you share the firm stance of Iran and you live in Japan?
How do ya like living with global human garbage in Israel?.....lol
The Arabs of Israel?
Some are fine, some are not. I believe we will eventually get rid of the problematic ones. At the moment they do not make a lot of problems, so everything is fine

Most Iranian jews I know absolutely despise Israel for the low level of global jewry.
They despise Israel as the president of the US is flying rhinoceros with 4 boobs..

There is a nice Jewish Persian carpet shop in Tel-Aviv. If I wanted a Persian carpet, I'd get it from there. :cool:
So they have nothing

No, you absolutely know what I'm talking about.........How do ya like getting sicked with ME garbage jewry?.......lol

Persian jewry wouldn't sit down with them

They despise Israel as the president of the US is flying rhinoceros with 4 boobs..

We know you's all are Persian yahudi........drop the charade!
I love this irony
That thanks to you (the Persians) among others we are here, and now you get mad at it

No, you absolutely know what I'm talking about.........How do ya like getting sicked with ME garbage jewry?.......lol

Persian jewry wouldn't sit down with them
OK

The moment the word Iran is mentioned! The Persian Jews stand up for the nation........I need say no more. Israel comes a distant second.

I love this irony
That thanks to you (the Persians) among others we are here, and now you get mad at it

OK

IDF: Qassim Suleimani, Anyone involved in terrorism must understand the risks

Minister of Defense Liberman and Finance Minister Kahlon in a message to the Iranians:
Go home - you have nothing to look for in Syria

You can't fight Iran!........Iran is far greater than you. Always was, always will be.

IDF: Qassim Suleimani, Anyone involved in terrorism must understand the risks

Minister of Defense Liberman and Finance Minister Kahlon in a message to the Iranians:
Go home - you have nothing to look for in Syria

Back
Top Bottom