What's new

The biggest clash between Syria and Israel since 1974 has started.

First you decide if you are Iranian or Israeli..........koonde........

I am looking forward to Israel hitting their bases inside Iran itself. Don't spare a single police station.

Destroy IR as soon as possible.

First feed your people. You sitting on gas and oil resources but your people sell their kidneys to cover their daily costs.

You shouldn't be using Azerbaijani flag....

Regarding your opinion: "Wolves doesn't mind the opinion of sheep."
I did not say anything bad about the Turks
I put another perspective on the table that exists in the reality of the Middle East
Without expressing an opinion
You have no reason to feel hurt...

Iran got absolutely spanked here.

Now they'll have to murder some Israeli tourists or blow up a Jewish centre in Argentina again.

Then their vile supporters on here will celebrate the "resistance".

I am looking forward to Israel hitting their bases inside Iran itself. Don't spare a single police station.

Destroy IR as soon as possible.

First feed your people. You sitting on gas and oil resources but your people sell their kidneys to cover their daily costs.
just a question
Why Israel and not the Iranian people?
Doesn't the people of Iran care about themselves?

"Wolves don't mind the opinion of sheep."
I agree with you completely

you joker will bow down to us.......it's your destiny......take a pick harumzade........is it goinna be shitbilly or is it gonna be Iran?..........

Iran got absolutely spanked here.

Now they'll have to murder some Israeli tourists or blow up a Jewish centre in Argentina again.

Then their vile supporters on here will celebrate the "resistance".

that not your business ...

It's Israel's business that a terrorist state recognised the world over as the most prolific state sponsor of terrorism, is setting up camp on its border. A terrorist state sworn to Israel's destruction.

Prepare more body bags. The funeral industry in Iran will be thriving.

Back
Top Bottom