What's new

The big Middle East Football - thread

Thanks god after 20+ shoot we won by 1-0!

Iraq-S.Korea
Jordan-KSA

are in the semifinal

Iraq won by 1-0!!

In one hour will the second semifinals between KSA-Jordan and the winner will face Iraq on the 26 Jan

KSA won 3-1 against Jordan. The first two goals of KSA were great.

Unfortunately the "star" player of KSA, Majrashi, got injured so I am not sure if he will be there for the final on Sunday.

Anyway a place in the final from a KSA team full of injuries and strange absences is a great, great achievement and it bounds well for the future.

The goals scored by the team in this tournament have been great so far as well.

Last edited:
Yeah 3-1 for KSA, so the question is will Iraq win Asian u-22 with a 100% record or will KSA take their revange on ous from the 3-1 lost in the group

Pardon me for the intrusion...
1486672_602015486537777_2145225542_n.jpg

Unfortunately, I think Iraq is going to take the U-22 Asian Championship what with our injuries and all but 2nd place is not a bad place to be for our boys and the future of the senior NT looks bright!

Unfortunately, I think Iraq is going to take the U-22 Asian Championship what with our injuries and all but 2nd place is not a bad place to be for our boys and the future of the senior NT looks bright!

Yes, the injuries are killing the team likewise the strange absences if you ask me. I would not have omitted some of the players.

I don't think so either. We will be playing against mostly a bunch of Shias who will be playing against the country that they claim is behind every evil in their largely problematic state.

No disrespect but that's how most of them feel, at least the Shias, when you look at Arab forums regarding sport/football.

We on the other hand have not had any rivalry with Iraq on the football field whatsoever since we have been much better for the most part of the history which the results and trophies won clearly shows.

Anyway a place in the final is more than fine so we can't complain. Before the tournament I did not even expect us to advance from the group stages.

But we are in the final with a injury ridden squad and strange absences. Not bad.

Anyway is Majrashi fit for the final? He is our best player.

Last edited:
Really? Just really? talking about religion even here? For god sake even in sport people start talking about religion and politic.
This is sad that ME have gone this far.

anyway hope the best team win tomorrow.

Undeserved win if you ask me. KSA also missed a penalty and other big chances. Despite missing nearly half a team and the best player Majrashi we only lost 0-1. We were the underdogs before the game.

Thankfully this tournament means close to nothing and after all it is not the senior team but just the U22. The team can be proud.

At least Iraq got revenge for the 2 matches they lost in a row against the senior team of KSA a few months ago during the qualification games for the AFC in 2015.

@burning_phoneix

There are quite some talents for KSA despite many of the profiles missing. Our boys were clearly physically stronger, faster and better technically.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom