What's new

The big Middle East Football - thread

Undeserved win if you ask me. KSA also missed a penalty and other big chances. Despite missing nearly half a team and the best player Majrashi we only lost 0-1. We were the underdogs before the game.

Thankfully this tournament means close to nothing and after all it is not the senior team but just the U22. The team can be proud.

At least Iraq got revenge for the 2 matches they lost in a row against the senior team of KSA a few months ago during the qualification games for the AFC in 2015.

@burning_phoneix

There are quite some talents for KSA despite many of the profiles missing. Our boys were clearly physically stronger, faster and better technically.

The only thing that was undeserved under the game was you getting a PK and not talking about getting 5 min extra time when should be around 1-2.

Anyway hard luck KSA, and congrats Iraq!

before the game
1601058_807438665950017_689128227_n.jpg

1535369_812602395422193_873079938_n.jpg

Iraqis celebrating
524642_812528778762888_1807934587_n.jpg

Watching the game outdoor

1625550_812530745429358_1409807587_n.jpg

1012059_812570102092089_2029708790_n.jpg
282931_812512518764514_1669741812_n.jpg

867_812420135440419_968178192_n.jpg

The only thing that was undeserved under the game was you getting a PK and not talking about getting 5 min extra time when should be around 1-2.

Anyway hard luck KSA, and congrats Iraq!

I don't think so. Considering the fact that KSA missed half of their team due to injuries, absurd absences and their best player (Majrashi) who got injured against Jordan after 10 minutes of play we cannot complain. The team dominated the second half very clearly tells me another thing as well. Aside from the missed penalty in the first half.
I did not expect a win and wrote it before due to all the injuries, absences and the miss of Majrashi. So I expected Iraq to dominate much more. In reality KSA could easily have equalized with a little bit of luck. By starting to score on penalties for instance.
But as I said this tournament is not a senior tournament and it mattered little but of course victories are better than losing. But the boys can be proud.
Now the aim is to win the 4th Asian Cup trophy and equal Japan's record and then qualify to the World Cup in 2018 for the 5th time. More than any country in the ME and Arab world. Only Japan and South Korea would be better on that front in Asia.
Anyway congrats to Iraq. If there is one team outside of KSA that should have won it and who I could support then it is Iraq.

Can we please leave the religion out of the footy thread please? :undecided:

Anyways, Congrats to Iraq! I'm still proud of our boys for all that they achieved despite injuries and absences.

Nobody talked about any religion, 7abibi. What was mentioned was that the Iraqis would be more determined than our team due to those political reasons that could also be witnessed on Arab forums. And because we never really had a football rivalry with Iraq since we were much better for decades which the titles and results confirm. That's all. I even mentioned "no disrespect". I think that there are a few Shias on our own team so it has nothing to do with this, LOL.
Compare it with Denmark. They always want to perform really well against Germany but for Germany it is just another match. It is a one-sided rivalry in other words.
If it was KSA-Iran that would be another thing or KSA-Israel. But I don't think that we even recognize Israel as a football nation so we are yet to play against them like most Arab countries.
But if we played against Israel I would turn up in a Nazi uniform and acquire a Adolf Hitler mustache and shout "Heil Hitler" each time that they touched the ball.:lol:

Last edited:
I don't think so. Considering the fact that KSA missed half of their team due to injuries, absurd absences and their best player (Majrashi) who got injured against Jordan after 10 minutes of play we cannot complain. The team dominated the second half very clearly tells me another thing as well. Aside from the missed penalty in the first half.
I did not expect a win and wrote it before due to all the injuries, absences and the miss of Majrashi. So I expected Iraq to dominate much more. In reality KSA could easily have equalized with a little bit of luck. By starting to score on penalties for instance.
But as I said this tournament is not a senior tournament and it mattered little but of course victories are better than losing. But the boys can be proud.
Now the aim is to win the 4th Asian Cup trophy and equal Japan's record and then qualify to the World Cup in 2018 for the 5th time. More than any country in the ME and Arab world. Only Japan and South Korea would be better on that front in Asia.
Anyway congrats to Iraq. If there is one team outside of KSA that should have won it and who I could support then it is Iraq.

With or without your best players Iraq would have won eitherway, this is a dream team. We won you 3-1 in the groupstage so in other words your reserve played a better game than your starters.

Top 3 teams where arabs, thats good to see ME football academy have finally paid off.

Nobody talked about any religion, 7abibi. What was mentioned was that the Iraqis would be more determined than our team due to those political reasons that could also be witnessed on Arab forums. And because we never really had a football rivalry with Iraq since we were much better for decades which the titles and results confirm. That's all. I even mentioned "no disrespect". I think that there are a few Shias on our own team so it has nothing to do with this, LOL.
Compare it with Denmark. They always want to perform really well against Germany but for Germany it is just another match. It is a one-sided rivalry in other words.
If it was KSA-Iran that would be another thing or KSA-Israel. But I don't think that we even recognize Israel as a football nation so we are yet to play against them like most Arab countries.
But if we played against Israel I would turn up in a Nazi uniform and acquire a Adolf Hitler mustache and shout "Heil Hitler" each time that they touched the ball.:lol:
How old are you kiddo?
Pathetic.
For now you just buy a 46" Sony LED TV set and watch the 2014 WC in HD along side your talented 4 time WC participated national football team players and let the time decide for the 2018 edition, because I am afraid you are gonna watch that one through a 3D Smart Samsung TV with the same guys.

Last edited:
How old are you kiddo?
Pathetic.
For now you just buy a 46" Sony LED TV set and watch the 2014 WC in HD along side your talented 4 time WC participated national football team players and let the time decide for the 2018 edition, because I am afraid you are gonna watch that one through a 3D Smart Samsung TV with the same guys.

Iraq won he can’t accept it, I congratulated him last time KSA won 2 times, what a bunch of faggots.

With or without your best players Iraq would have won eitherway, this is a dream team. We won you 3-1 in the groupstage so in other words your reserve played a better game than your starters.

Top 3 teams where arabs, thats good to see ME football academy have finally paid off.

Ok, Nostradamus. The first game in a tournament does not really say much about a teams form and in that game the same big list of absences was still there. Only difference was the presence of Majrashi.

No, I am still of the opinion that KSA could have equalized or with a little bit of luck won that final game despite all those absences and that of the best player (Majrashi). The chances were there aside from the missed penalty. You don't have to agree.

Iraq won he can’t accept it, I congratulated him last time KSA won 2 times, what a bunch of faggots.

You blind? Talking about faggots many of the Iraqi players looked like ones since you mention that word.

This tournament was not a big deal anyway. It is the senior team that matter not some local/regional U22 tournament although a victory is always better than a defeat.

Last edited:
I have a video of Iraqis celebrating in Dearborn, Michigan. :lol:

I want to upload it but not sure how to...maybe ill upload to my youtube channel and link it to here...:)

Ok, Nostradamus. The first game in a tournament does not really say much about a teams form and in that game the same big list of absences was still there. Only difference was the presence of Majrashi.

No, I am stil lot the opinion that KSA could have equalized or with a little bit of luck won that final game despite all those absences and that of the best player (Majrashi). The chances were there aside from the missed penalty.
Could & should is not relevant.

You blind? Talking about faggots many of the Iraqi players looked like ones since you mention that word.
Yes they’re faggots, and the Saudi team = African imports.

:lol:

No, they are not. Only a few are Afro-Arabs who are as local as anyone else in this age and time since they have mixed with locals and lived in what is now KSA for centuries. Just like there were Afro-Arab players for Iraq. All of them are locals and since Afro-Arabs make up about 10% of KSA's population they are as local as the African Americans in the US or the French Africans in France.

Anyway this tournament was not a big deal. It is the senior team that matter not some local/regional U22 tournament although a victory is obviously always better than a defeat.

You don't have to cry that much. The final has long ended.

ya I know man, I know, this is common between prudes.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom