What's new

The Beginning of the End for Hezbollah

Let me explain again, for the past week Hezbocunts intervened Qusayr Homs and they'll be weakened because the Free Syrian Army are entered Lebanon without a choice. The Lebanese army made an excuse saying "we don't have the capability to confront Hezbollah". Secondly, in only two days a large number of Lebanese joined against Hezbo after three days ago Sheikh Ahmad Assir called Jihad against them. So, what do you think? the Syrians are entering South Lebanon to stop them and the Lebanese are entering Qusary Homs and South Lebanon to fight against them. This is clear that Hezbo will be outnumbered and could struggle to cope from both side. Hezbo dragged Lebanon into this. Not the Lebanons fault.

I love Sheikh Ahmed Assir, he's so enthusiastic and I remember when he said something like this.....:

"Hey Nabil Berri and Hasan Nasrallah, hand your weapons over to the army, with the help of God and willingness of this life I SWEAR TO ALLAH YOU'RE NOT GONNA SLEEP THE NIGHT! PEACEFULLY OF COURSE!"

LOL.

I love Sheikh Ahmed Assir, he's so enthusiastic and I remember when he said something like this.....:

"Hey Nabil Berri and Hasan Nasrallah, hand your weapons over to the army, with the help of God and willingness of this life I SWEAR TO ALLAH YOU'RE NOT GONNA SLEEP THE NIGHT! PEACEFULLY OF COURSE!"LOL.
Yep I rememberd that too lol and his dream came true! :)

Lol so you claim to be big fan of salafi extremist ?

i see i see...

Lol so you claim to be big fan of salafi extremist ?

i see i see...

Not all salafi's but he has something interesting to him. He doesn't hate Shia, but he really wants a better Lebanon and Hezbollah really needs to pull out of Syria.

Not all salafi's but he has something interesting to him. He doesn't hate Shia, but he really wants a better Lebanon and Hezbollah really needs to pull out of Syria.

it is not what i hear from Lebanese here. they all consider him a fanatic who is behaving like Hezbollah: take weapons instead the national army.
Dn't say Lebanon needs another terrorist group.

it is not what i hear from Lebanese here. they all consider him a fanatic who is behaving like Hezbollah: take weapons instead the national army.
Dn't say Lebanon needs another terrorist group.

Lebanon army is useless. Everyone is armed in Lebanon.

Lebanon army is useless. Everyone is armed in Lebanon.
of course you're right. but it should change. every nation should have an army efficient and able to protect its own land.

of course you're right. but it should change. every nation should have an army efficient and able to protect its own land.

Lebanon doesn't have the economy to build a efficient army and they could hardly defend themselves against Israel. Only para-military groups can be effective against Israel.

Come on, who is destroying Lebanon? Hezbollah, if they handed their weapons to the army and stop causing chaos in the South then yes it's possible to have an army to defend the country.

Come on, who is destroying Lebanon? Hezbollah, if they handed their weapons to the army and stop causing chaos in the South then yes it's possible to have an army to defend the country.
i said something else ? first time we agree on one point.

Lebanon doesn't have the economy to build a efficient army and they could hardly defend themselves against Israel. Only para-military groups can be effective against Israel.

Remind me why Lebanon would need to defend themselves?

Why did Israel cross into Lebanon in 1982? ah because your Palestinian brothers had hijacked their country and used it as a launch pad for terrorism against Israel.

Why did Israel cross into Lebanon in 2006? ah because the Tehran army called 'Hezbollah' attacked Israel and kidnapped soldiers.

Do you see a pattern here?

Lebanon needs to defend itself from Palestinian and Iranian groups that want to use their land against Israel.

Lebanon and Israel have no dispute.

Remind me why Lebanon would need to defend themselves?

Why did Israel cross into Lebanon in 1982? ah because your Palestinian brothers had hijacked their country and used it as a launch pad for terrorism against Israel.
No one cared about Israel that time because there was a civil war in Lebanon. Ariel Sharon, the worst leader butchered more than 14,000 Palestinians and Lebanese. There are Palestinians living there so what

No one cared about Israel that time because there was a civil war in Lebanon. Ariel Sharon, the worst leader butchered more than 14,000 Palestinians and Lebanese. There are Palestinians living there so what

The Palestinian hijack of Lebanon kicked off the civil war.

The same thing they did in Jordan in 1970. Black September.

The Palestinians have form for this. They have used Egyptian lands for attacks too. And your own Muslim Brotherhood blames them for the attack that killed a lot of Egyptian soldiers a few months ago.

Israel and Lebanon would not have fired a single bullet at each other after 1948 if Lebanon was not continually occupied by special interest groups like PLO and Hez.

The Lebanese citizens need to get their country back. They can, once Hez are kicked out or are disarmed and dissolve into society.

Back
Top Bottom