What's new

The Attack on Pakistan's Erieye

I have heard both Govt have made some relaxation in granting visa.. Give it a try, and don't worry you will be safe here we don't let anybody do any harm to our guests.:azn:
That is for business and religious reason I suppose, I fit to neither category.
BTW do you feel safe when you visit. One british guy was recently killed because he went to fight a case.

Dude don't get hurt... i appologise for any error in judgment.

I'm not hurt! I was only saying why not keep things civil? I was making a fair point-no need to attack me or start trolling.

^^ nothing wrong with my statement... i replied on merit.

If terrorists can win war with help of price info. from wikipedia, than with help of ISI, Maoists shall also be able to destroy Indian AWACS too.

If terrorists can win war with help of price info. from wikipedia, than with help of ISI, Maoists shall also be able to destroy Indian AWACS too.

Maoists dont attack army/airforce, they dont attack random civilians too.
Maoists live in forests, and there are no base in those areas.
LeT can target these though.

If you want to go there-

WRONG! Indian Army,navy and air force bases are infitntly more protected than Pakistani ones it seems. QRTs, dog patrols, double layers of electrified fencing, CCTV, guard towers and strict regulations that ensure no structures are within a certain distance of perimeter fencing.

^^ I believe you, but does wikipedia says that all?

^^^ But not safe from "Text messages"
e_ff181457.jpg

^^ I believe you, but does wikipedia says that all?
@Abingdonboy ...we all had our fun now lets move on to the topic at hand...attack on Erieye.
Base commander holds full responsibility of the terrorists success in Kamra attack......
The aircraft hangers were literally at running distance from the boundary wall,and yet there was minimal staff on the premises with minimal weapons...The guards didn't even have an extra magazine for their guns,what else we could expect...
We are at war and in a war anything can be expected...The base commander had foreseen all possible scenarios of a terrorist attack and planned accordingly...The intelligence was there 4 months before the attack,but the stupidity was that all the security was concentrated at the Main gates as if terrorists will follow the usual path...They didn't,they came from the back....
How could an experiences high ranking air force officer responsible for safety and security of the base,not foresee this scenario? Thats just beyond me.

Last edited by a moderator:
^^ continuing with your exploration...

p15b1.jpg

If you look at the floor in the picture it is granite floor, it says terrorist was inside the some office building.

Principally, a well briefed terrorist, would only embark in any office building, once he is done with tin hanger awacs.

While, we all can conveniently assume that such free run is only possible, when security was minimal.

All thanks to one individual heroic and quick response from army.

Didn't the attack occur on the night of 27th of Ramadan? How many of the personnel were preoccupied with worship? Has the investigation looked at this aspect?

Back
Top Bottom