What's new

The Attack on Pakistan's Erieye

Irfan:

It gives me no pleasure, but it's important, because you are an important person, that you see things in their proper light - Infilrate and Provoke

working very well since the attack on SSG mess, when the attackers were led in by the insiders.

but our nuclear assets are safe ..right?

working very well since the attack on SSG mess, when the attackers were led in by the insiders.

but our nuclear assets are safe ..right?

That's why that officer corp is always mouthing the "highly disciplined...." "could never...."

man! 250 million dollars ! that's a cr@p load of moolah... Probably the most successful (in terms of money and not lives because each life is invaluable) attack by TTP in Pakistan..
No problem. Mr 10% Zardari has enough in his cupboard to buy a couple more! :P :lol:

That's why that officer corp is always mouthing the "highly disciplined...." "could never...."

want to bet that if the surviving Ghazi brother of Red Mosque pulls off the Red Mosque 2 jihad then this time GHQ will shrink into a corner and wont do anything?

cant love the Saudis enough, they dont allow dissent and treat everyone like an Iranian whenever their kingdom is put to risk. if Saudi justice was applied in Pakistan than many of these terrorists wont have had the opportunity to re-offend after loosing a big weight off their shoulders

last week photo of Adnan Rasheed With Ehsan

502059-TTPtalibanehsanullahehsanafp-1359903596-921-640x480.jpg

last week photo of Adnan Rasheed With Ehsan

502059-TTPtalibanehsanullahehsanafp-1359903596-921-640x480.jpg

If this is the guy who caused so much damage-why is he still on the loose?
Its time to "terminate him with extreme prejudice" and by any means possible.
Maybe to the extent of tracking him and assigning a microchip to him 'with somebody elses name on it' so that a Predator can take him out. Even that will be justifiable.

If this is the guy who caused so much damage-why is he still on the loose?
Its time to "terminate him with extreme prejudice" and by any means possible.
Maybe to the extent of tracking him and assigning a microchip to him 'with somebody elses name on it' so that a Predator can take him out. Even that will be justifiable.

Predators only knock down two kinds of people 1) that are innocent civilians 2) that are in peace process with Pakistan and military .... never ever these americans can kill real terrorists ........if they do ....whom they will support to harm Pakistan?

No problem. Mr 10% Zardari has enough in his cupboard to buy a couple more! :P :lol:

hey who can spare money for that----- the poor guy wants to buy another shattooh (Chateau) in fronce (France)......after all one [or does he already have two or more] is not enough; what if it rains,,,,,,,,

I won't go in deeper discussion with you or anyone else here cuz its worth less. I Know what I've seen and I can't back my claim with any source or show u anything related to it. Bud I am really sad that I've seen the reality.
We have discussed this matter a lot so let just bury it.
My Bro, can u tell me where is the 4th Account ? "Ofcouse yes ! would have been inducted long ago" that's what your answer would be and even the Swedish website states that 10045 DELIVERED but not a single picture leaked unlike others.

Till date, we have two controversies with Erieye !

1 - One bird destroyed or not ? If yes then to what extent ?
2 - Where is the 4th bird ?

Time will reveal the answers, lets wait and see.

So as i mentioned about two controversies regarding Erieye earlier, one bubble has burst, now its time to take another shock at once.
How much we know about the 4th erieye **045 ?

So as i mentioned about two controversies regarding Erieye earlier, one bubble has burst, now its time to take another shock at once.
How much we know about the 4th erieye **045 ?

yeah kya keh dia...fanboys gonna bash you hard ....oops so many things bursting out at the same time ........

ISLAMABAD: In an attack on Kamra airbase, an Airborne Warning and Control System (AWACS) plane was destroyed, while ten attackers were also killed, the National Assembly Standing Committee on Defence was told on Wednesday.

Defence Secretary Lieutenant General (retired) Asif Yasin Malik informed the committee that the defence installations saw their last attacks in Peshawar and the Kamra airbase.

He said intelligence officials who supported the terrorists had also been charged.

AWACS plane destroyed in Kamra attack, NA body told - thenews.com.pk

so again this proves one thing that the so called Elite TT members here who always claim to have "inside" secrect information, don't deserve these elite tags. they are just attention seekers plain and simple. and i have seen number of times their "personal secrect sources" claiming things that are no where near reality on ground. not all but atleast two TTs here have a history of telling lies on this forum just to get some thanks.

Starting 1947, how many army heads have rolled for various screw-ups? Nil! Nix! Nada! That can never happen as the defence forces rule the roost in Pakistan! :police:

The only case i can remember on top of my head is Naval chief who got convicted and punished for his involvement in Agusta 90 scandal.

Back
Top Bottom