What's new

The Arab World Isn't Just Silent on China’s Crackdown on Uighurs. It's Complicit

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is true. They do care about Palestinian issue since they are Arabs but they don't care about kashmiri, rohingya or any other non-arab muslims. The so called ummah is an Arab ummah when they pronounce the word. Sadly the non-arabs think the ummah includes them in the eyes of the arabs.
Sadly this is very true

Non-Arab Muslims are second tier Muslims at most

Many South Asians have some form of Stockholm syndrome and refuse to accept this. It's so bad to the point that they will speak more about Palestine than their own people's plight, it's shameful the amount of Pakistanis I've seen constantly going on about Palestine without a single word regarding Kashmir. There really is no Muslim ummah in any practical sense.

Last edited:
As i said do not expect support if pakistan and the arabs dont have mutual support for each other and the corruption and the state of the socioeconomic factors in pakistan has been detriorating and the situation is far worse and pakistan itself offers the middle eastren countries hardly anything. I dont expect anyone to help the others while bigger and far worse problems arising in their homeland

As I said, I do not expect support. Why you repeat it? I do not expect support from the Arabs not because of the strawman you posted but I know the Arab mentality vis-a-vis non-Arabs. If we expect support from them we will be fooling ourselves. My argument is only for our people (the non-Arabs) to understand the nature of Arabs and not waste time on them.

You should upgrade your efforts to raise awarness then they dont seem to work at all barely anyone in the west and the middle east know anything about kashmir. Palestine has more blood spilled on it and has a value in every muslim's heart. For now there wont be support for kashmir when bigger problems arise in their homeland, Surely is a shame not to support another fellow muslim land being occupied but until the Arabs' lands are freed from Israel and Iran and the west dont expect meaningful support
There has been more than enough awareness that has been spread regarding it, we have literally gone to war over the issue.

You aren't aware at any real level, because your people do not actually care. Heard about it one minute, forgot about it the next. Had they been Arab, you would have not easily forgotten.

As I said, I do not expect support. Why you repeat it? I do not expect support from the Arabs not because of the strawman you posted but I know the Arab mentality vis-a-vis non-Arabs. If we expect support from them we will be fooling ourselves. My argument is only for our people (the non-Arabs) to understand the nature of Arabs and not waste time on them.
IF this is your view and thinking of arabs, then it is a very surfaced thinking and iam not obliged to change your mindset.

As i said do not expect support if pakistan and the arabs dont have mutual support for each other and the corruption and the state of the socioeconomic factors in pakistan has been detriorating and the situation is far worse and pakistan itself offers the middle eastren countries hardly anything. I dont expect anyone to help the others while bigger and far worse problems arising in their homeland

Sadly this is very true

Non-Arab Muslims are second tier Muslims at most

Many South Asians have some form of Stockholm syndrome and refuse to accept this. It's so bad to the point that they will speak more about Palestine then their own people's plight, it's shameful the amount of Pakistanis I've seen constantly going on about Palestine without a single word regarding Kashmir. There really is no Muslim ummah in any practical sense.

It is our own doing. Nobody can degrade you if you don't allow it. It is our fvcking people and fvcking mullah brigade who are responsible for this nonsense. Arabs are practically the worst and most worthless bunch in the Muslim world, utter low lives. It is us who choose not to kick them in the teeth when they misbehave with their sense of entitlement.

IF this is your view and thinking of arabs, then it is a very surfaced thinking and iam not obliged to change your mindset.

You or no Arab has to change my thinking. What's there to change, it is the correct opinion. You started your argument with a blatant lie that there is not enough awareness whereby the whole world knows India and Pakistan being two nuclear armed countries fought multiple wars over the Kashmir issue.

Last edited:
This is true. They do care about Palestinian issue since they are Arabs but they don't care about kashmiri, rohingya or any other non-arab muslims. The so called ummah is an Arab ummah when they pronounce the word. Sadly the non-arabs think the ummah includes them in the eyes of the arabs.
Arabs consider Palestinians a security risk. Kuwait deported almost all of the 400,000+ Palestinians in Kuwait back to Jordan following Kuwait's liberation by America in Gulf War 1. Kuwait doesn't even give citizenship to Kuwaiti Arab Bedouin. How is that proof of Arabs caring for Arabs.

There has been more than enough awareness that has been spread regarding it, we have literally gone to war over the issue.

You aren't aware at any real level, because your people do not actually care. Heard about it one minute, forgot about it the next. Had they been Arab, you would have not easily forgotten.
Iam not obliged to extuingsh a fire at your place while being burnt myself in my own home and dont bring out racism victim card, iam not in a position to argue with a people whom we have alot to share, this website has given me an idea on how people can be way different online than in person ive met a single pakistani in my lifetime and he hadnt brought this thought of how pakistanis hate the arabs more than they hate indians for reasons i do not know. Have a good day sir

You guys are arguing over nothing, the opinions of Arabs do not matter in the greater context of world politics. When the hell you've seen a person of importance ask a gas station attendant for advice regarding affairs in ones country.

Why will Arabs, Persians, South East Asians care if Turkiye does not care.

Bigger question is why do christian-zionists suddently feel so much love for muslims.

Does it mean that
- France will stop its anti-muslim laws?
- Switzerland will allow mosques?
- USA will stop discrimination against muslims?
- USA will ask its poodle India to stop using hindu terrorist groups to murder muslims?
- Canada will force Qubec frenchies to stop anti-muslim discrimination?
- Will UK stop discrimination against its muslim citizens? Will it revoke british passport from terrorists who joined Ukrainian Neo Nazi groups.

There is enough awareness and frankly awareness is not required. Arab countries are not exactly democracies, their rulers don't make decisions based on the opinions of their people. They made their decisions to congratulate and award Modi, what 'awareness' did the rulers require? Are they not aware of the diplomatic efforts by Pakistan, are they not informed by their diplomats, are they yong teenage girls that must watch a sob vid on facebook to be aware? Don't make up bullshit excuses, the Arabs expect that the non-Arab world would support their shit people dying from civil war or Israeli occupation but they have no obligation to support the Kashmiris or Rohingya.

I don't expect support from the Arabs for I am not an idiot. I don't know about the Pakistanis but if they are expecting support from the Arabs they are living in fools' paradise.

Its true.
Not a single arab goverment will stand up for muslims. Its no secret that they will vanish the second the US removes its protective hands.

Arab royals and businessmen have spent trillions of dollars in Europe and America since they discovered oil. How much did they soend in actual muslim countries? Zilch.

But we should also know that normal arab muslims are powerless to do something about their despotic rulers.

Last edited:
You guys are arguing over nothing, the opinions of Arabs do not matter in the greater context of world politics. When the hell you've seen a person of importance ask a gas station attendant for advice regarding affairs in ones country.

Unfortunately our people don't understand this. I don't know if you noticed this but in every fund raiser or protest about Palestine you always find Bangladeshis and Pakistanis in big numbers. It's always the BDs and Pakis who are jumping up and down about Palestine but you rarely find Arabs in any Kashmir or Rohingya issue. It's our own fault, it's our own shit people, our own shit mullah who are responsible for this.

Iam not obliged to extuingsh a fire at your place while being burnt myself in my own home and dont bring out racism victim card, iam not in a position to argue with a people whom we have alot to share, this website has given me an idea on how people can be way different online than in person ive met a single pakistani in my lifetime and he hadnt brought this thought of how pakistanis hate the arabs more than they hate indians for reasons i do not know. Have a good day sir
Breaking down the myth of the Muslim ummah and stating facts does not mean we want your help or expect you to tackle our issues, so please do not think that.

Neither are you hated by Pakistanis, why do you think we hate you? If I hated you I would have at least insulted you, which I don't think I did. We (I) just don't believe in a Muslim ummah.

Bigger question is why do christian-zionists suddently feel so much love for muslims.

Does it mean that
- France will stop its anti-muslim laws?
- Switzerland will allow mosques?
- USA will stop discrimination against muslims?
- USA will ask its poodle India to stop using hindu terrorist groups to murder muslims?
- Canada will force Qubec frenchies to stop anti-muslim discrimination?
- Will UK stop discrimination against its muslim citizens? Will it revoke british passport from terrorists who joined Ukrainian Neo Nazi groups.

Its true.
Not a single arab goverment will stand up for muslims. Its no secret that they will vanish the second the US removes its protective hands.

Arab royals and businessmen have spent trillions of dollars in Europe and America since they discovered oil. How much did they soend in actual muslim countries? Zilch.

But we should also know that normal arab muslims are powerless to do something about their despotic rulers.

I don't care about their money or how much they spent in Muslim countries, it's their money and they can shove it up their a$$ for all I care. We have to improve our own countries and I don't care about their money.

I don't care about their money or how much they spent in Muslim countries, it's their money and they can shove it up their a$$ for all I care. We have to improve our own countries and I don't care about their money.

So you dont care about their money but want to improve your own country. But how the f are you gonna build your country without someones money?!

The US rebuilt Europe after WW2. The money came from US banks. Without it European rebuilding would be so delayed that Soviet would have controll all of western Europe.

So you dont care about their money but want to improve your own country. But how the f are you gonna build your country without someones money?!

The US rebuilt Europe after WW2. The money came from US banks. Without it European rebuilding would be so delayed that Soviet would have controll all of western Europe.

We don't want their money. There are enough investors in the world to invest money in our country to improve our country.

Breaking down the myth of the Muslim ummah and stating facts does not mean we want your help or expect you to tackle our issues, so please do not think that.

Neither are you hated by Pakistanis, why do you think we hate you? If I hated you I would have at least insulted you, which I don't think I did. We (I) just don't believe in a Muslim ummah.
This whole website is enough of a reason for me to think pakistanis hate arabs with passion. Atleast i have a vision of what to expect from pakistan from now on

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom