6f1qwh.jpg
9i4t9f.jpg
nwzg20.jpg
qn7o7s.jpg
1zouqsp.jpg
97pb9v.jpg
k05zlz.jpg
2uyjdxg.jpg

Thank you for sharing these pictures. I do not know much about Algeria but from the pictures your armed forces look very impressive. It seems you have both western and Russian origin equipment. Very modern, well equipped and trained soldiers. May I know what are the general threats faced by Algeria? Also how are Pakistan and Algeria relations? Unfortunately, I don't remember reading anything good or bad in the news related to Pak vs Algeria or for that matter anything related to Algeria.

after the bad deal MIG made with algeria
MIG is going down a lot
but the SU did not make the mistakes and now they are getting a lot of the planes to sale
yes Algeria is going really good in military

MiG is doing a good return with orders naval versions by India and russia if the Egyptian command (and Russian for MiG35) were confirmed it would provide the necessary funds to build and modernize production lines and improve the quality of its aircraft ,the manufacturer has certainly learned the lesson of SMT so that such acts can no longer occur .

good thing the Algerian checked and return the planes
Russia sometime s before gave bad thing but not they learned the lessons which is good
give good the customer will buy lot more
but still will love to see Mig35 in Algerian airforce :)

Naval Open Source INTelligence

The Algerian army, currently undergoing a deep shakeup, has ordered 14 Russian Sukhoi Su-30 fighter jets, which will enhance the 44 Su-30MKs in service in the North African country.

According to Russian press reports, the new fighter jets will be delivered to the Algerian air forces in 2016 and 2017. In 2006, Algeria, an OPEC member country, received 28 Su-30s and another 16 under a 2010 arms sale contract.

The Su-30MKA operated by Algeria is a specialized variant of the Su-30MK fitted with a mix of French and Russian avionics. The Su-30 is a twin-engine, multi-role military aircraft. It is a two-seat, dual-role fighter for all-weather missions.

Naval Open Source INTelligence

An advanced radio-radar system and a new optical target-acquiring and navigation complex are in development for the Russian Yakovlev Yak-130 jet fighter/trainer, KRET Company reported on Thursday.

The new equipment will allow the aircraft to attack targets beyond the operational area of enemy air-defense systems.

"Despite the fact that the Yak-130 is a small aircraft, when updated it is expected to be successfully used in a number of combat missions which traditionally involve assault fighters and fourth-generation multirole jets," KRET CEO Vladimir Mikheev said.
Algeria set to receive a batch of the Yak 130 s

Back
Top Bottom