What's new

The Algerian Armed Forces.

Mr Kadafi had nothing but crap our Forces are one of the best trained and equipped in Muslim world we have fought several wars still we have the budget of around 7 billion dollars and you want to tell me not even half and you need 10 billion dollars

In a not too distant past, they show their limits..To say best trained and best equipped in the Muslim world...:what: You are putting layer upon layer of mustard...:cheers: Stay among us, the earthling...would you please.

Mr we have around 7 Billion dollars how you come you have 10 billion dollars Mr and we try to use world best equipment

That is not entirely true. Actually, not true at all. The only place Pakistan is ahead of Algeria, are missiles. Everything else, Algeria has a lead actually.

Yes, Algerian budget is higher than Pakistan budget, which basically means that much of it goes towards maintenance, readiness, higher salaries, etc. This is important.

On paper, Pakistan has 400-500 fighters but that doesn't help you much when 192 of them are J-7, then you have Q-5 and a lot of old Mirages.

So the real Pakistan Air Force is those 50+ JF-17 and 18 Block-52 F-16s. That's real Pakistani Air Force. The rest is more or less useless.

Algerian Air Force on the other hand has 44 Su-30 MKA which clearly have an edge, especially coupled and backed/covered by S-300PMU2 SAMs with 200 KM range, which Pakistan does NOT have.

Regarding MBTs, there are very few modern MBT in Pakistani arsenal, while Algerian Army have 300 T-90. I am not even counting upgraded T-72.

Regarding mobile artilleries and MLRS, Algeria have 18 Smerch MLRS, which are very deadly.

In addition to this, modern trainers such as 16 Yak-130, and also upgraded MiG-29, which count at least another 24 units.

For the Navy, Algeria has 4 Improved Kilo-class SSK, while Pakistani Navy has just received their 4th F-22P frigate. Pakistani SSK are old, and Pakistan is trying to replace them.

So how "much" you have is totally irrelevant. What is relevant is, how many modern platforms you have, and how many of them are ready on very short notice.

That is not entirely true. Actually, not true at all. The only place Pakistan is ahead of Algeria, are missiles. Everything else, Algeria has a lead actually.

Yes, Algerian budget is higher than Pakistan budget, which basically means that much of it goes towards maintenance, readiness, higher salaries, etc. This is important.

On paper, Pakistan has 400-500 fighters but that doesn't help you much when 192 of them are J-7, then you have Q-5 and a lot of old Mirages.

So the real Pakistan Air Force is those 50+ JF-17 and 18 Block-52 F-16s. That's real Pakistani Air Force. The rest is more or less useless.

Algerian Air Force on the other hand has 44 Su-30 MKA which clearly have an edge, especially coupled and backed/covered by S-300PMU2 SAMs with 200 KM range, which Pakistan does NOT have.

Regarding MBTs, there are very few modern MBT in Pakistani arsenal, while Algerian Army have 300 T-90. I am not even counting upgraded T-72.

Regarding mobile artilleries and MLRS, Algeria have 18 Smerch MLRS, which are very deadly.

In addition to this, modern trainers such as 16 Yak-130, and also upgraded MiG-29, which count at least another 24 units.

For the Navy, Algeria has 4 Improved Kilo-class SSK, while Pakistani Navy has just received their 4th F-22P frigate. Pakistani SSK are old, and Pakistan is trying to replace them.

So how "much" you have is totally irrelevant. What is relevant is, how many modern platforms you have, and how many of them are ready on very short notice.

:lol: dear educate yourself about pakistan (no offence)

Last edited by a moderator:
I wonder what @Aeronaut @Imran Khan @That Guy @Mamba @BATMAN @Pakistanisage are they going to say about that ^

Do want me to list the Tornados and the F-15s the PAF had been operating as a backup plan :lol:?

:omghaha: Comparing a nuclear armed state to a modest one is utterly insane :D

I heard my name and came as fast as I could, battling monstrosities across the sea of eternity, located in the heart of the dragon mountains of the dreadlord Grimnox!

What's going on guys? Please explain.

I heard my name and came as fast as I could, battling monstrosities across the sea of eternity, located in the heart of the dragon mountains of the dreadlord Grimnox!

What's going on guys? Please explain.

Help yourself :yay:

Habibi don't be so hard with them, that's why i told him to educate himself about "our" army ;)

I wouldn't play with Algeria either if you ask me :/ but some people need to put two and two together before posting..

I wouldn't play with Algeria either if you ask me :/ but some people need to put two and two together before posting..

I think they are not trolling, but it's because of lack of knowledge--it's my personnel opinion

Help yourself :yay:

Ah, right.

Okay, as far as I can tell, @PRC2025 is actually correct in many areas, such as with the fighter advantage. Pakistan's fleet is aging, even PAF F-16s aren't the biggest threat to it's adversaries anymore.

Having said that, if Pakistan's economy starts to pick up, this advantage that Algeria has is only temporary.

Anyways, I know PAF pilots have flown F-15s and other modern fighters in Arab armies, but Pakistan doesn't have any sort of F-15 or Tornado in reserve.

Thinking about it, I think you may have been sarcastic. :undecided:

I'd also like to point out that comparing Algeria and Pakistan is foolhardy, simply because their goals and doctrines are different. They have different ways of thinking, and their aircrafts reflect those thoughts.

I don't think we should discuss the comparisons between Algeria and Pakistan, if Algeria is better qualified than Pakistan, then so be it.

By seeing their Alergian Army and its equipments are impressive. :tup:

Thinking about it, I think you may have been sarcastic. :undecided:

No, I most certainly wasn't sarcastic at all bro. The PAF pilots have been trained to fly our own equipments. Similarly, RSAF pilots have been flying your F-16s. The whole point that was trying to make is that Pakistan isn't alone :) ...

Ah, right.

Okay, as far as I can tell, @PRC2025 is actually correct in many areas, such as with the fighter advantage. Pakistan's fleet is aging, even PAF F-16s aren't the biggest threat to it's adversaries anymore.

Having said that, if Pakistan's economy starts to pick up, this advantage that Algeria has is only temporary.

Anyways, I know PAF pilots have flown F-15s and other modern fighters in Arab armies, but Pakistan doesn't have any sort of F-15 or Tornado in reserve.

I'd also like to point out that comparing Algeria and Pakistan is foolhardy, simply because their goals and doctrines are different. They have different ways of thinking, and their aircrafts reflect those thoughts.

I realize, I have to fix some incorrect comments, here's my red answers below. :)

Not again again, let's see below the lists you given

J-7 and Q-5 were retired few years ago. Do you even make planes like JF-17? No? Do you have concept from JF-17 Block 1 to Block 2?

Along with 18 F-16s Block-52 , we have total of 63 and upgraded to standard block 40.

Pakistan has total of 8 AWACS, do you have AWACS ? No? Have you ever routinely red flag exercises or dogfights with F-22 Raptors?

What was your records during Israel's six days wars?

Yes, we do have hidden defence missiles and such systems are kept secrets.

Lol, do you know about Al-Khalid, we have total 300 too, have you heard we are working on Al Khalid 2? Do you have example of Al Zarrar?

Yes, it was old machines you bought from Soviet Union. Pakistan has deadly more than 40 MLRS, have you heard about Nasr including nuclear missiles? Not only this, we have license to produce MLRS, what did Algeria do?

Kuwait, Azerbaijan, Morocco and other gulf states inducted more than Algeria, Pakistan is top artillery inventories than them.

Check the fact again to see what Pakistan's progress. You still stuck with MiG-29 old planes?

Again, wrong. Pakistan's latest submarines are total of 5, have you heard about AIP more quieter? It was completed by upgrading. Who said, we are going to replace them, in fact, we want to get more submarines.

Sir because of his so called useless Air Force we have countered India Sir and we have far better plains and trained guys than you have Sir far bigger Army and fare more number of Tanks and also Navy is double to your size even little bigger than double

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom