What's new

The Algerian Armed Forces.

I

Okay :) let's see, i will go ask a few of my Italiana girl friends what they think about the Algerian guys they dated in IPSIA Marelli :-) i will show you the answer privately lol

The Berbers are in high demand to repopulate Europe...Instead asking the Italian, what don't you ask your countrywomen, the real one that you are ashamed of...

I seriously don't know what you are talking about so i'm not going to bother about asking, as for the rest of your post, i will read it some other day
Yes you know...And I meant every word of it...
We gave you a brief scenarii on what the Algerian armed forces are capable of during the qualifying WC soccer game in Oum durman, Sudan...and we going in the near future to cross iron over Libya, and the world will witness live, la deculottee of the biggest flea tent army with her Arabs cohort coalition.

The Berbers are in high demand to repopulate Europe...Instead asking the Italian, what don't you ask your countrywomen, the real one that you are ashamed of...

lol lol lol, you mean Egypt? lol lol i have never even been to Egypt bro ! wait i will show you my ID so you can shut the fk up about your delusions cause i'm sick of it

lol lol lol, you mean Egypt? lol lol i have never even been to Egypt bro ! wait i will show you my ID so you can shut the fk up about your delusions cause i'm sick of it
You are Egyptian and you are ashamed of your origins. Just be a man and admit it!

What a brainless weird person ! talking to you is like talking to a brick wall, believe whatever the crap you want, i'm not wasting my time anymore with a mentally deranged paranoid person, go visit a psychiatrist

What a brainless weird person ! talking to you is like talking to a brick wall, believe whatever the crap you want, i'm not wasting my time anymore with a mentally deranged paranoid person, go visit a psychiatrist
Pls give me the coordinate of your psy that keep you thinking you are ITALIAN, he might help me think that you are not a zebalin tribe member:cheers:

marine721.jpg
marine720.jpg
marine719.jpg
marine718.jpg
marine716.jpg
marine715.jpg

@Ceylal Share details about Air Defence systems Algeria has right now and plans to buy in future

@Ceyal Post details about Algerias Air Defence systems ?

@Ceylal Share details about Air Defence systems Algeria has right now and plans to buy in future
Algerian air defenses are one of most potent in the world, going from a simple bi-tube ZU23 augmented with two strelas, to the nec of Air defence the S 300PMU and the S400 by the end of this year, if it isn't already in its arsenal, added to that the coastal defence by the polyvalent Bastion system . The Brahmos system is considered in the near future.

marine735.jpg
marine736.jpg

The third Algerian navy C28A is being built
marine737.jpg

The first and the second C28A afloat
marine738.jpg

Algerian delegation recently in China
marine739.jpg

The construction site for the last 3 C28A corvette in Mers El Kebir is being equipped by the Chinese shipwork.
marine740.jpg
marine741.jpg

AAF Hisar
marine742.jpg

marine743.jpg

Algeria does not operate F16, that was taken during war game between Algerian Air force and Belgium Air force above Bousfer military air base .

Algerian air defenses are one of most potent in the world, going from a simple bi-tube ZU23 augmented with two strelas, to the nec of Air defence the S 300PMU and the S400 by the end of this year, if it isn't already in its arsenal, added to that the coastal defence by the polyvalent Bastion system . The Brahmos system is considered in the near future.

Brahmos is the export variant of yakhont missile .. There is a good reason Russians are sticking with their own product instead of the export model.

Back
Top Bottom