What's new

The 35 Most Powerful Militaries In The World

faisal6309

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Infographic: The 35 Most Powerful Militaries In The World

Business Insider has created an infographic that ranks the 35 most powerful militaries in the world.

Taking information from the Global Firepower Index, the ranking is allocated based on several factors such as available manpower, the quantity of weapons and their military budget.

United States leads the overall ranking in first place, with Russia and China coming in at second and third place respectively. North Korea may be rounding up the list as the 35th, but it has a record of 78 submarines.

Check out the infographic below:

top military.jpg

Large Scale Image: http://editorial.designtaxi.com/news-military150714/1.jpg

Infographic: The 35 Most Powerful Militaries In The World - DesignTAXI.com

jyada popcorn mat kha. it has a high glycemic index i.e- 95.
btw ek doubt tha.
Which is the most commonly # bone in pagets ds?
1.pelvis
2. tibia

maheswari mein likha hai pelvis, but notes mein likha hai tibia.

jyada popcorn mat kha. it has a high glycemic index i.e- 95.
btw ek doubt tha.
Which is the most commonly # bone in pagets ds?
1.pelvis
2. tibia

maheswari mein likha hai pelvis, but notes mein likha hai tibia.
I think ans is pelvis,,,,,@Emmie @Manticore @zootinali

Last edited:
Yes India is no.3 who hasn't fought a proper war since 65. Bit rusty for no.3 I think. Same goes for other non NATO nations.

Do these rankings take into operational preparedness?

Lol. Is this our annual top 20 firepower thread, that misses out the most crucial aspect of all experience...

Useless to be honest.

Yes India is no.3 who hasn't fought a proper war since 65. Bit rusty for no.3 I think. Same goes for other non NATO nations.

Do these rankings take into operational preparedness?
What about 1971?

And anyway, of course these rankings don't take into account operational preparedness or the quality of assets merely outright numbers.

Mexico has no tanks, their only fighter aircraft is the F-5 (only 4 operational) and they have no submarines. Greece has 1244 tanks, 233 fighters (the majority of them are F-16s) and 8 operational submarines. But Mexico is in the list and Greece isn't...

To the people wondering about North Korea having a great number of submarines, 78 as the article says, it's misleading. More than half of them belong in the Sang-O-class of subs which means that they are pretty damn old and small. They can't operate unless they are right next to the coast.

What about 1971?

And anyway, of course these rankings don't take into account operational preparedness or the quality of assets merely outright numbers.

Nuclear weapon and missiles also not taken into account.....

Back
Top Bottom