What's new

The 2010 FIFA World Cup!

but seriously, this worldcup will soon be forgotten, it was way too awfully bad!!

GO,

Why do you say that yaar? Each WC has its controversies. I thought this one had its share but we all got to see some quality football. That in itself made it memorable for me. I do not think we have seen this many stars in any football WC. Messi, Gerrard, Kaka, Torres, Villa, Robinho, Schweinsteiger, Klose, Robben etc. etc. and many others provided a star-studded cast of talented players for our viewing. Overall not too shabby a showing my friend, would you not agree? ;)

Netherlands seems to be desperate. This is not good for football even if it is good for Netherlands.

Check their latest offering :tdown:
FIFA.com - Robben happy to win ugly

We have heard enough of talk about how our football is very nice. But it gets you nowhere. We want to achieve something.

Netherlands seems to be desperate. This is not good for football even if it is good for Netherlands.

Check their latest offering :tdown:
FIFA.com - Robben happy to win ugly

We have heard enough of talk about how our football is very nice. But it gets you nowhere. We want to achieve something.

Do not underestimate achievements.Let the Dutch take care of the title while the rest of the world can take good care of football.

2a6c69f04dfa4f5a36171378c1d8caea.jpg

---------- Post added at 07:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:18 PM ----------

Sneijder&

---------- Post added at 07:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:19 PM ----------

van_persie_211.jpg

Thomas Mueller is now level with David Villa and Wesley Sneijder on five goals as the race for the Golden Shoe intensifies at the 2010 World Cup.
:pop:

i just noticed the german goal keeper back name is BUTT

hahahahaha

1 gol to uruguay as well

Back
Top Bottom