What's new

The 2010 FIFA World Cup!

here you go, a goal to uruguay, but i think germany will win the match at the end.

---------- Post added 07-11-2010 at 12:00 AM ---------- Previous post was 07-10-2010 at 11:59 PM ----------

what? what are you trying to say? urugay has a goal too. :yahoo::yahoo:

here you go, a goal to uruguay, but i think germany will win the match at the end.

---------- Post added 07-11-2010 at 12:00 AM ---------- Previous post was 07-10-2010 at 11:59 PM ----------

what? what are you trying to say? urugay has a goal too. :yahoo::yahoo:

Even i support uruguay too..:cheers:

Hey Afghanistan today won against Holland in cricket have you checked that?? Do u follow cricket??

Afgh 219/5 (46.0 ov, Mohammad Nabi 6*, Karim Sadiq 21*, TLW Cooper 1/16) - Match over | Live Scorecard | Cricinfo.com

So congratulations to you personally from me.

:cheers:

Even i support uruguay too..:cheers:

Hey Afghanistan today won against Holland in cricket have you checked that?? Do u follow cricket??

Afgh 219/5 (46.0 ov, Mohammad Nabi 6*, Karim Sadiq 21*, TLW Cooper 1/16) - Match over | Live Scorecard | Cricinfo.com

So congratulations to you personally from me.

:cheers:

Thanks!! no i dont like cricket, i dont watch it. alot of people have kinda sensitivity against cricket in afghanistan.

what is the update on uruguay vs germany match? i am banned again from watching football.

Thanks!! no i dont like cricket, i dont watch it. alot of people have kinda sensitivity against cricket in afghanistan.

what is the update on uruguay vs germany match? i am banned again from watching football.

Better Mullah Omar and US decide Afghan war with soccer match:lol:

Back
Top Bottom