What's new

The 2010 FIFA World Cup!

i knew the Argentina curse would still apply.

glad to see Espana in the finals; mucho pollo para Puyol

whichever team i supported Lost :angry:

now tell me which team should i support in Final :angry:

I am a happy man! Very happy for Espania and a little sad for a valiant German performance.

I am hoping Spain goes all the way. For some reason, I am pretty ticked off at the Dutch antics on the field, the way their injuries are overblown. Bad sportsmanship specially on the part of Robben and the very physical game played by Bommel (who has escaped one too many yellow cards).

A little sad for Miroslav Klose as well for not being able to equal Ronaldo. One alternate would have been nice in the form of Germany playing Netherlands in this semi and beating them while giving Klose his 15th.

I am a happy man! Very happy for Espania and a little sad for a valiant German performance.

I am hoping Spain goes all the way. For some reason, I am pretty ticked off at the Dutch antics on the field, the way their injuries are overblown. Bad sportsmanship specially on the part of Robben and the very physical game played by Bommel (who has escaped one too many yellow cards).

A little sad for Miroslav Klose as well for not being able to equal Ronaldo. One alternate would have been nice in the form of Germany playing Netherlands in this semi and beating them while giving Klose his 15th.

Spain proved football is not by power :lol:

Klose could still equal or better ronaldo in the third place playoff against uruguay..

Spain won, they played a good and solid game.

---------- Post added at 12:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:39 PM ----------

spain did a good job,taking the revenge of england and argentina. i am hppy.

support sapin, holland knocked out brazil, i didnt like it.

devil.gif

by the way who is sapin ..:hang2::hang2:

Last edited:
My 1st choice was Argentina & 2nd Spain.. good to see them play final :P

Back
Top Bottom