What's new

The 2010 FIFA World Cup!

Uruguay played with a lot of heart! They did not give up till the very end. What a delightful match!

I am happy if its Spain.

Germany is a tough nut to crack, coz they are very clinical and disciplined.

Spain vs. Germany would be a fun one. I would personally be okay with either side winning. I like Spain for the team they are, and I like Germany for the way they have played thus far.

Looking forward to a great match tomorrow. I hope Torres finally finds his pace in the World Cup tomorrow. If he does, it would be a nice match up between Klose and Torres on both ends.

this afrikan cup was a wierdo in my honest opinion, it will be a set back for the excellent memorable world cups we were having in the past.

brazil went for nothing, for its quality and class it should have outclassed dutch easily( the first dutch goal was a gift from brazilians themselves), and then the insane defeat of argentinians like 4-0 to germany cant be rationally explained. and italians exit from WC in the first round from minnows like slovakia

my honest opinion, the "better teams" lost their interest and the smaller teams are getting the world cup..

there were as few super stars in this world cup as it can get, esp no big names like ronaldo, toti, zidane, ronaldinio even managers like hiddink, fillipe scolari, klinsmann goal keepers like kahn, buffoon, that french world cup winning keeper etc, its was dreadfully awefull..

every world cup produces new young stars, but this WC hadnt any

both Goals of the 1st Half are classy especially the first one ;)

i can not believe this. Pedro playing. Do you need to be a Barca or Real Madrid player to get into playing 11. Bull ****. Fabregas is way better. Pedro is nothing in front of him. I simply can not under stand this approach. Every one wrote that Spanish game in last match improved after Fabregas entered the game.

WHY IS HE NOT PLAYING?????

:chilli::chilli:
My team gona win world cup

Germany-240-animated-flag-gifs.gif

Ahmad where are ya? Your prediction is wrong! Germany is playing semi.......:chilli::chilli:

Is the "jabulani" football used in fifa made in Pakistan.

0-0 end of first half
very cool German defence
Very intence to play and watch both:bounce::bounce::bounce:

Spain scores and Germany has 16 minutes to make it good or .............

Spain wins 1-0 against Germany!!!!!!!!!!!

Now its just Spain left for my Favorite Holland.

Back
Top Bottom