What's new

The 2010 FIFA World Cup!

paraguay scores!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

Italy (0)- Paraguay (1)

paraguay has good skills passing, header and excellent defence and tackling skills, but they dont make a successful attack is because they miss the ball too much, and they have some organization problem.

where as italy is a better team in my opinion

by paraguay did splendidly well when they got a chance near the penalty area and they finished off well

italy has great chance to come back in the next half though, the way they are playing.

At last Paraguay goal keeper can have rest after doing some ____ goal keeping.

1-1
Full time

At last Paraguay goal keeper can have rest after doing some ____ goal keeping.

1-1
Full time

Italy being drawn by Paraguay !!! Shame !!!

No offence to Paraguay , they are a good team ...but Italians are much better....

However much better than France's pathetic outing. !!

hi^^
if Italians were much better then they surely would have won, but thet didn't which proves you wrong, your statement is highly subjective, we are talking about football teams here not f22 vs f-16 that we can conclude easily that who/which is better and how, humans are very unpredictable.

Sales of condoms rise as SK celebrates win

SEOUL: Sales of condoms jumped five-fold in South Korea as fans celebrated after the nation’s football players rose to the occasion in their opening World Cup game against Greece. About a million red-shirted fans nationwide, including 200,000 in Seoul, packed boulevards, stadiums and parks on Saturday to cheer the side’s 2-0 win over Euro 2004 champions Greece. The biggest winners were convenience stores and fried chicken outlets as fans took to the streets, the JoongAng Daily reported Monday. It said Bokwang Family Mart chain stores saw a near doubling of sales in spots where fans had gathered. Stores in residential areas also did well as those tuning in at home bought three times the beer and more than twice the number of snacks. afp

paraguay was not quick enough and they couldnt control the ball, italy was really good.

Today is Brazil's match. My favorite.
They don't play.
They perform art.

waiting for Brazil match even though they r not my favorite team,i like Latin American style of football

Back
Top Bottom