What's new

The 2010 FIFA World Cup!

ohh MYYY GOODD

german team is very deadly!!!!!!!!!

top class team

4th goal for Germany..

Germany -4
Australia -0

Nobody expected Italy to win the last world cup. Germany could be this one's dark horse.

THIS IS RAMPAAAAGE!!!!!! MASSACRE FOR AUSSIES MAN!!

4TH GOAL

top class performance

and i thought aussies would give a had challange

germany ne dekha dia ke b.aap kon hai lol

but i am sure that aussies will finish next to germany in this group, they have also played good football, but are a lesser match for top class german footballers, team of super stars

I don't know, but I think Germany improved their attack but their defence is not that strong which used to be in last world cup. may be because current german team is more younger.

It seems that we will gonna see aadi vs Renata in final :p

Agony is over for Australia

Its 4-0 in favor of Germany.

I love how they play , Each striker score one goal.

Wow, what a performance by Germany.

Such a young team and such confidence.............Now they are among my favorites to win the world cup, along with Spain.

A Pakistani football fan adjusts a photo of the 2006 World Cup German team in a suburban area of Karachi on June 9, 2010. Karachi's eastern area of Siddique Goth is flooded with flags of 32 competing teams in the World Cup which kicks off in South Africa on Friday.
pf_001.jpg

Pakistani youth display flags of World Cup national teams in a suburban area of Karachi on June 9, 2010.
pf_004.jpg

A Pakistani football fan hoists flags of the World Cup national teams in a suburban area of Karachi.
pf_005.jpg

A Pakistani boy passes by a shop displaying pictures of popular football players in Karachi
pf_006.jpg

---------- Post added at 06:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:36 AM ----------

german-youth-machine-demolishes-australia-4-0.html

To the contrary of common opinion, i think Germany needs to improve their finishing otherwise they wouldn't go far when the knockout phase starts. Their strikers missed at least 4-5 wonderful chances against a pathetic Australia which they definitely wouldn't get against a top class team like Italy or Spain.

The 4-0 scoreline was largely Australia's fault rather than Germany's excellence.

Back
Top Bottom