What's new

The 2010 FIFA World Cup!

Germany always have a good start in the world cup.

2002 8-0;

2006 3-0;

2010 4-0;

lets see can Germany end their quest for title this time (20 year since last title)

i dont think germany would go to semis. australia was a lower rank team anyway. can they hold their nerves against brazil and argentina? i dont think so.

Argentina poses no threat to anyone, Mr. Weed has brought them to the lowest point in their entire history. The players look disjoint and lost having no purpose or plan. He had on Higuain, Tevez, Messi and Di Maria who were either looking to pass to Messi, or getting the ball and making a beeline towards the goal not looking to pass to anyone. There was no passing, no off the ball movement and no creativity from the midfield. All of their chances came from individual brilliance of Messi and if a team can keep him quite Argentina will not be able to score.

Spain is the best team in this world cup,dont forget Vicente del Bosque one of the best manager in the world.

My favorite team started tournament with a bangggg.........

My country will win for sure

Mesut Özil, Cacau and many others are rising stars . Don't forget Thomas Müller, who played brilliantly.

A big stfu to the people who say France will win :rofl:

My country will win for sure

Mesut Özil, Cacau and many others are rising stars . Don't forget Thomas Müller, who played brilliantly.

A big stfu to the people who say France will win :rofl:

r u really german or indian/pakistani origin??

Back
Top Bottom