What's new

The 12 Islands of Pakistan

actually its a good thing that no investment has reached these islands . or their idyllic beauty would be marred by concrete structures.

I think PN should place a proper Chinese made Air and Surface defence system there ASAP!!!

are they under danger? are they disputed? if not then why the need for SAM s ?:)

I would ask a moderator to sticky this as not many Pakistanis and people from other countries know about this.

Astola Island

3291252.jpg

70237673.jpg

Beautyful thread thankyou ... btw with the right leader ship Pakistan needs to invest ,invest and invest in these islands to make them tourest spots they are beautyful Pakistan will gain alot by it not by them just sitting them catching birds.

i think they are too small sir to accommodate all the tourist facilities

Sir their were two disputed Islands between Pakistan and India. Would you please be kind enough to educate me on them...

need some international resorts in these islands awesome we do have dolphins comes near the coast at blochistan side gwadar :D

i think they are too small sir to accommodate all the tourist facilities

The island is approximately 6.7 km in length with a maximum width of 2.3 km. Its highest point is 246 feet above sea level.

if a few kanals of 5 star hotel can accomodate thousand of people then why cant such huge island facilitate the tourists along rest of islands ?? :D

i will add Manora Island to the list ..

manora Island WAS A island, then it was connected to main land by artificial strip of land which is now called sandspit beach.

khiprjt2ps2.jpg

here you can see that long strip of land which was artificially created to join the Manora Island, And now Manora island can be reached by road through sandspit beach.

i never knew that pakistan has islands too..they are beautiful

need some international resorts in these islands awesome we do have dolphins comes near the coast at blochistan side gwadar :D

The island is approximately 6.7 km in length with a maximum width of 2.3 km. Its highest point is 246 feet above sea level.

if a few kanals of 5 star hotel can accomodate thousand of people then why cant such huge island facilitate the tourists along rest of islands ?? :D

Anda Islands can make a good boutique restaurant as well.

Back
Top Bottom