What's new

The 10 signs

Lighting_Fighter

Reaction score
This video is very provocative. Now it is a free world right? So, discussion should go freely. I don't know how right was the sheikh, but it provoked my mind. Don't get angry. Listen, if you don't then that too is ok. I previously posted a lecture, but I could not see the thread so I create this one Alhamdulillah.

Last edited by a moderator:
Very shortly, some Indians will pop up with brainless one liners and troll war will start after which mods will close the thread warning you not to start religious threads .... Having said that, i have read some books of Sheikh Imran N Hosein and for me he is the best person to explain the current state of affairs from Islamic point of view ... He is NO conspiracy theorist and explains every point with a reference from Quran and Hadith ... His book "Islamic view of Gog and Magog in the modern age" is a very insightful read ... I personally keep in touch with him from time to time by email but this is not the right forum for these topics ...

The end is near! The end is near!

Actually, the end time and prophet muhammad's (S) birth or vice versa, came as if pearls or something round you know in necless, when broken one after another falls, that is how Our beloved prophet Muhammad's (S) birth and last age came. So the end is not near but started 1400 hundred years ago.

---------- Post added at 12:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:50 PM ----------

Zizou brother why did you delete that video please upload it again. It is so informative for muslims like us and non-muslims.

While watching this video, I found that I know nothing about Islam. We follow (Not100%) islam like a robot. I was watching and something came to my mind and that is if we gather all the languages of this world, we still wouldn't able to descrite life after death. Few days ago I posted video about a boys body punished, now I don't know if that is true or not. Try to listen and please post your understanding.

---------- Post added at 07:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:57 PM ----------

also one more thing, I don't know if any three of the sheiks are sunni or shia, but I'm guessing they are sunny. So to be a pious muslim, it takes time. In my understanding one can not be pious overnight.

---------- Post added at 08:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:59 PM ----------

In addition to that, I myself read hadiths from bukhary prophet Muhammad (S) ordering adulteror stone to death. I forgot the references. Just find out yourself.

Last edited by a moderator:
:guns: :alcoholic:
:sniper::drag:

Say no to drugs and alcohol.

If the end is near.. We Muslims don't want to spend it drinking. :agree:

Tey faer bhaijaan, tussi musallay tey huneye hee beh jaao!

The rest of the non-Muslim world can party on! :D

:bunny:

Party on.. for it doesn't effect me.. or my muslim brothers.

Pak 47 and VCheng stop trolling. I already reported one of you. These type of support this thread doesn't need.

---------- Post added at 06:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:52 PM ----------

please no more fighting

Can someone type the summary of the video? Thanks in advance.

The end is near! The end is near!

:yahoo:Then, lets PARTY:partay: till end......:cheers:Drinks for every member of PDF,my treat......

Cheers! :cheers:

Next round's on me!

YAY! :D

Tey faer bhaijaan, tussi musallay tey huneye hee beh jaao!

The rest of the non-Muslim world can party on! :D

TROLLS.......... Keep out if you don't believe.

He is a scholar and a well educated man.. what he is saying is serious business.

He is addressing to serious audience in a seriously developed state...

Back
Top Bottom