What's new

The 10 signs

This video is very provocative. Now it is a free world right? So, discussion should go freely. I don't know how right was the sheikh, but it provoked my mind. Don't get angry. Listen, if you don't then that too is ok. I previously posted a lecture, but I could not see the thread so I create this one Alhamdulillah.

Looks like some one with moderation right doesn't want this stuff to find audience.

I will be surprised if certain mods.. don't jump in and declare it close it on first opportunity.

Pak 47 and VCheng stop trolling. I already reported one of you. These type of support this thread doesn't need.

---------- Post added at 06:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:52 PM ----------

please no more fighting

i get called a troll for defending islam.. what has the world come to? =\

I don't mean to troll just do whats right.

Also, yes these are all signs of the end. I have talked about this with my parents before.

i get called a troll for defending islam.. what has the world come to? =\

I don't mean to troll just do whats right.

Also, yes these are all signs of the end. I have talked about this with my parents before.

Like seriously seriously?

He says in the first video that Israel is going to attack Pakistan and finish it off in 2012, watch here: Signs Of The Last Day By Sheikh Imran Hosein 2011 - YouTube

He replied to a question from 1:03:10 to 1:07:44
He also said it is no where mentioned in Quran or Hadees but it is his personal opinion and could be wrong.

While, Pakistan is already under attacked... and various fronts had been opened against its military.

As i always says meida, politicians, TTP and forces operating out of Afghanistan share common strategic objective.. i.e. to fight army of Pakistan, mislead idiot Pakistanis and balkanize the world.

---------- Post added at 02:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:08 AM ----------

Like seriously seriously?

This was eye opening for me.

and yet more TROLLS

They probably have special places reserved for traitors in hell... enjoy.

Not probably, SURELY they do.

It is a series of beachfront condominiums I am told, but one has to be special to get an ocean view apartment. Competition is fierce apparently. :D

Did i not tell you how this thread will go ??? forget about videos ... read the book An Islamic View of Gog and Magog in the Modern Age ..... It is an eye opener ... The best thing about this scholar is that every point he makes MUST have a reference in both Quran and Hadith. This book also has some references from poetry of Allama Iqbal. Read and you will understand how spiritually gifted Allama Iqbal was that he saw things 100 years ago which imams and scholars cant even see today ... There are no wild assumptions or conspiracy theories in his books or lectures ... Every point is explained in detailed with quotes from Quran and Hadith and if you read it with open mind, it all makes sense.

Did i not tell you how this thread will go ??? forget about videos ... read the book An Islamic View of Gog and Magog in the Modern Age ..... It is an eye opener ... The best thing about this scholar is that every point he makes MUST have a reference in both Quran and Hadith. This book also has some references from poetry of Allama Iqbal. Read and you will understand how spiritually gifted Allama Iqbal was that he saw things 100 years ago which imams and scholars cant even see today ... There are no wild assumptions or conspiracy theories in his books or lectures ... Every point is explained in detailed with quotes from Quran and Hadith and if you read it with open mind, it all makes sense.

bro i just wanted to share with everyone. by the way, first i see them and then i post them. It is a system of our beloved Muhammad (S)

Not probably, SURELY they do.

It is a series of beachfront condominiums I am told, but one has to be special to get an ocean view apartment. Competition is fierce apparently. :D

True...probably traitors will be lodged with gog magogs..lol...

I am guessing this lecture has 8 parts I will try to post all of them

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom