What's new

The 10 signs

[/COLOR]also one more thing, I don't know if any three of the sheiks are sunni or shia, but I'm guessing they are sunny. So to be a pious muslim, it takes time. In my understanding one can not be pious overnight..

Why do you have to bring Sunni and Shia thing? It's cause division among Muslim, which isn't best of our interest at this time. Iran president, Mahmoud Ahmadinejad probably the most simple and humble leader in Islamic world.

end_is_near.png

guys do not believe anybody or any sheikh blindly We can think We can work We can study alhamdulillah We just have to work hard and use our mind and heart and ask allah's guidance.

TROLLS.......... Keep out if you don't believe.

He is a scholar and a well educated man.. what he is saying is serious business.

He is addressing to serious audience in a seriously developed state...

Why so SERIOUS,son.
If END is near then whats the point of being serious.
I have never believe that a human can predict the end of humanity or world.We can just speculate it

Why so SERIOUS,son.
If END is near then whats the point of being serious.
I have never believe that a human can predict the end of humanity or world.We can just speculate it

I agree with you that we are not capable to predict or tell our end on this earth. Thats exactly Allah said, Prophet Muhammad (S) said. Only Allah knows when the end will come. No scholar here said that he knows the end.

Actually the last time started, according to hadith, from right before or after the birth of Prophet Muhammad's (S) birth as if round balls fall from a necless when it is torn. So the last hour started 1400 years ago.

Back
Top Bottom