What's new

"That's just your Opinion!"

@MastanKhan in the interest of this forum which is primarily being used as a platform to voice your opinion, I would let this small issues not distract me. Ultimately people tend to listen to those with high rep, so its not all that bad.
sometime one who knows more might feel a bit stupid arguing with morons, but he is better adviced to give his view and let people judge.

@MastanKhan in the interest of this forum which is primarily being used as a platform to voice your opinion, I would let this small issues not distract me. Ultimately people tend to listen to those with high rep, so its not all that bad.
sometime one who knows more might feel a bit stupid arguing with morons, but he is better adviced to give his view and let people judge.

Hi,

For me---it is not an issue of distraction---but rather my way of saying to the poster----read---do some research---look at why it being said otherwise---. Look at the person behind those comments.

I know for a fact that pakistani kids like to brag---they want to look important---they would lie to look important---THEY WOULD GIVE AWAY SECRETS that they overheard in the next room from their dad's and uncles just to get more likes.

Bottomlines is---if you don't ask to raise the standards of the evidence to a higher pleateau for the posters---you would keep slipping backwards along with those care less.

Back
Top Bottom